Thread: My first time out totally enfemme

My first time out totally enfemme

huge step for me!!

I had to pick up my new "girl glasses" at Walmart so I decided to go enfemme.
    I drove there totally dressed, but when I got there I kinda pussed out. I removed my boobs, wig and makeup, and went in to get my glasses. When I came out to the car i went to a deserted area of the lot and put it all back on plus I did my fingernails. The drive home was a real confidence builder. no one so much as looked at me funny. A couple of other women even smiled at me. I think I could blend. Next time I need to actually go in the store as the woman i know I can be. Anyway here are a couple of pics of what i wore and also my new glasses. For those of you who know I have been struggling with wig issues, what do you think of this one? I am begging to think I am getting closer to passing.

[ATTACH]out 2.jpg[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    I'm no expert on wigs, but I thought it looks realistic in the pictures. I'm even a worse source of guidance on eyeglasses. I still like the big 80's frames!

The wig seems to work pretty well for you.

I'd bet you could go to wal-mart with no problems.
    DonnaT

Seems to work fine for you. I didn't even suspect that it was a wig
    Michelle

You go Mary Jo! You were just about all the way out (I probably would've done the same you did, lol). I'll bet now you go out real soon

Update: I did it!!!!

Today was a great day. I went for it. I put on my favorite panties, bra, breast forms, powder blue capris, blue print top, wig, and makeup. I drove to Home Depot and actually went in and did a little shopping. I was asked a couple of times if I needed help. One time I pretended I didn't know where to find the item I was looking for and I was politely taken to it. During my visit I had to use the restroom. No choice as far as I was concerned it had to be the ladies room. I went in and no issues. When I checked out I couldn't have been treated with more respect. High from that experience I drove to Michaels to pick something up. As I was walking down one of the isles there were two boys standing there blocking the way. When I approached one boy said to the other "move over so this lady can get by". Wow that felt great!!
    I kind of fumbled with my purse at the checkout. I'm used to a wallet in my pocket, but it went allright. No stopping me now.

I could not have done it without the excellant advice and support from this forum. Thankyou all so much! Hugs for all!
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]