Here is a little background. I first started dressing in private when I was 21 years old and purged all my clothes several times. I was a beginner at dressing and never made it up to a wig or makeup. I am now 29, married with 1 child, and have finally accepted that I am a cd and have the desire to dress no matter how hard I try not to. I first told my wife this about 2 years ago and although she does not approve she partially accepted. Partially meaning she has no problem with me wearing panties or bras in private but she never wants to know or see. I have hinted that I want to wear a wig, makeup, etc. and she is disapproving. Which is odd because we have shopped together a few times for bras, panties, and heels even though she does not want to see me in them.

Anyway, I cannot fight the urge to want to dress in full with a wig and makeup while in private. The problem is I have no private time. Is it wrong of me to want to go to a hotel to be able to express myself in private every now and then? What about finding someone else like me (friendship only of course) where I can dress with them and be myself every now and then. If I could get an empty house to dress I would but that happens maybe once every six months since we both have hectic schedules, especially with a kid. I just didn't know how many people are in my situation and if this is something they view as acceptable in a relationship.

Thanks for any help/comments