Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any comments about shaved legs?

Any comments about shaved legs?

I am curious. I have been shaving my legs, underarms, chest, etc. for about three months now. I absolutely love the smooth feel. Rubbing one shaved leg against the other feels wonderful. I have never had anyone comment about my shaved legs, and I wear shorts a lot. Has anyone made any comments to the other girls out there who shave? Just wondering.

Freddy

Platinum Member
    Only my wife - she said my legs felt so soft and smooth. She prefers it.

and I hit the gym maybe 4 times a week...no comments ever.

I have been shaving my legs for 13 years and nobody ever said a thing. It is common for cyclists and some other sports, so no big deal i think.

no comments yet, but I just started working on mine

and, btw, doing mine gives me a greater appreciation for all that gg's go through for us.

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    Hi Freddy!
    Actually, I have the same ideas as you. I have yet to shave my legs, but made the decision last night to go full out, so I shaved one thigh down to the knee cap. I wanted to know the feeling (baby steps, ya know) and I couldn't stop touching my leg, it felt so smooth! FIRST TIME ever to shave any part of my legs.
    {BTW, I work at night}
    Needless to say, as I work with all guys, running to the bathroom to check out my leg, was...exciting. I plan on finishing the job to get the full effects. I have a new pair of nylons just waiting for those new legs of mine.

Nope, no comments. And I love the feel.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I have been shaving my body hair for about a year now and no one has said a thing about it arms or legs. I wish I had started a long time ago but what the hell I am enjoying it. My spouse loves the smoothness. She takes care of my back.
    May the stars carry your sadness away,
    May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
    May hope forever wipe away your tears,
    And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George

I echo other girls comments. I full body and leg shave and don't leave home with stubble !

My body has been shaved from the neck to the knees for 20 years.

I wear T shirts and shorts nobodyhas said boo.

Many men have almost hairless chests and legs.

I'm quiet lucky as I only have to do my forearms and legs and have no body hair. I'm not a shaver either, I did start that way in my early 20's by the age of 30 I was using hair removal creams and have done ever since. My favourite is Nair, the regrowth is very slow and I can easily go barelegged for a month before having to re do. I think after all those years the hairs are giving up !
    No adverse comments received either !
    I had a few nice ones though

Most people don't even notice

I have been shaving my legs and arms for over 15 years now. I started when I was in high school. I remember only once getting a bad comment when I was a Junior from one narrow minded guy. Since then I have gotten only 4 or 5 questions about it. I tell them that I like it and it's what I want to do. The last 2 times I was asked about it were from guys. They actually liked the look and started shaving themselves. One guy started shaving his legs and the other started shaving his whole body.

It's kind of funny because I know those guys very well, they are friends of mine and as far as I know don't dabble in any kind of CD behavior. But I guess it had to take some other guy to shave first before they would actually do it to themselves.

This was a great question. Makes me happy to think that my CD ways affect people to be more open minded and accepting.

Wife is the only one who has said a word. It wasn't nice and it's because she doesn't like or accept it at all.
    Michelle

Smile

i love my legs all clean no hair...but the cost of blades.

what we must pay to look good.

Yep

Two years ago my brother in law noticed & teased me about it. I just shrugged it off. My kids notice, but don't comment. My wife says she prefers the furry leg.

Outside my family, no one has said anything, but I bet they do notice. SO What? They're my legs & I'll do what I want with them.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Nope.

I swim at the gym nearly every morning, and no one's mentioned them, nor in the locker room.

My wife was worried, but the big test was when my daughter got married in Mexico. Hanging around the pool or on the beach, around all the relatives and new relatives-in-law. Not a mention.
    DonnaT

When I shaved my legs, my wife didn't notice. I put leg in her lap and she looked up and said "what". I took her hand and glided it over my leg and she finally caught on.
    I know guys who have no leg hair or almost no leg hair (light-colored and sparse) who in all other ways are totally 100 percent macho guys. I've never heard a comment about it.
    When I let my leg (and arm and chest) hair grow back, it didn't take long and I didn't try to hide it. Never a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJenna View Post
    no comments yet, but I just started working on mine

and, btw, doing mine gives me a greater appreciation for all that gg's go through for us.

I have been shaving my legs for a while. I frequently wear shorts and nobody has said a single thing. Also i agree with msjenna.

If you enjoy shaving ur legs then go for it. It is not a big deal anymore and most people wont care. If anyone does say anything just tell them you like it that way.

Also you cant beat the feel of nylons on shaved legs haha
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I'm diabetic and I 've been losing all of my lower leg hair. Now I jsut clean it up a bit and shave up to my knees. I also scave my arm pits, arms and chest, I love the feeling of being smooth and fur free

Hon, I'm wearing long silver acrylic nails to work (as a bloke). Nobody has commented about them to me. But then they may be scared
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

My doctor noticed it and asked me about...but in the end she cautioned me about being careful with the infections

Years ago, I was so tempted to shave what little hair I had on my legs. While growing up, having furry legs was considered a symbol of manliness. Hmmm! I never quite checked off that box but I hung on to what hair I had.

Then I took the plunge and shaved it all off. Afterwards, I fretted often about someone, anyone, that dared to ask me about my smooth legs. Every now and then, I get some nice smiles from ladies after they gaze at my legs but no comments. I was disappointed because all of the worry was for nothing. Now I just keep them smooth and enjoy every second of it.

So just remember Freddy, it's not like cutting off your fingers; it's only hair.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

No comments

I've been shaving my legs for several years now and never had any comments. I wear shorts on the weekends in warm weather.

One of life's pleasant surprises is that once you get rid of that nasty hair, nobody seems to notice or care about it...we really are lucky that today's male role models like actors and athletes are all shaved down. I guess pierced ears are next for me, several of my guy friends have 'em

I have been shaving from the face down for nearly 4 years now and I have not had any comments

I wear shorts quite frequently and been around family, relatives, friends, and the general public and nobody has ever noticed or commented.
    I don't try to hide the fact that I shave my legs and just go about my nornal activities as if it's no big deal.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

i have actually done some intensive deep research on this topic..

i feminized myself over a long time...a very long time...from shaving a bit of hair at a time off my wrists...plucking one or two eyebrows every day...etc...i was terrified of getting caught but kept going further...

after announcing my transition, i was actually asked lots of them if they noticed anything...and guess what...they ALL said that YES they did....

and they ALL said, that they talked about it and not once did they ever comment that i was a crossdresser or transsexual...

i think i asked 5 people plus my mom and dad...and they all said the same thing!!

so people notice...they almost never ever say anything, but they notice... of course, folks should only worry about this if they care if people notice..

has anyone else actually asked this question after disclosing ?