Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you take pole dancing lessons to become a sexy seductress?

Would you take pole dancing lessons to become a sexy seductress?

I am amazed at the athleticism of pole dancers and how they drive men wild. So would you ever take a swing around the pole?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjEc6...eature=related

only for my SO lol

Danni

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    I'm sure just as many female SO's would love to see their 'girls' conquer the pole.. it is surprising how its taken on lately.. I'm told its a big thing in Vegas to have instructing classes.. and then add how many poles are being bought for home use.. hmmm.. think of the savings.. SO gets on the pole..twirls.. and dollars are thrown.. to be pocketed by her.. for a rainy day.. uhh 'college fund'..

Oh, and lets not forget that beer you bought that was cheap.. SO says..no..its now 3.50 a can...LOL.. and water is 5.00.. go figure..

I'd only try to master if all was super glued and about 15 lbs lighter..
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Not me... I'm not that kind of girl.

Mind you' I'd love to learn to dance... Just normally.

They recently put a pole in at the club but it's like going in the cage. I'd have to be really really wasted to do it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

No, Not something I would do. I think there are better ways to exersize. Which by the way I have started to do finally.

no not this old body.

in my youth i could climb the rope twice with not using my legs just my hands, no more.

double the weight, 1/2 the grip.

Jean has been after me to take dancing lessons with her and I say NO!
    I told her that I quit dancing when I quit drinking!

If I won't dance with her, I am definately not dancing with a pole!

Pole dancing and other aspects of the "Strip Club" circuit have just never done anything for me personally.

Not making any negative judgements about the scene or those who enjoy it. I have certainly spent my share of time in them. I have known many of the owners of the clubs and the dancers personally. It was a regular part of my "job", as part of the "wine and dining" protocol of entertaining clients in business.

I am amazed at the number of guys obsessed with those clubs. It is similar to WWF. I really believe some people think it's "real". (Particularly in cities like Atlanta and Dallas, lol) The logic escapes me, as well as the attraction.

Hey, whatever works for you...knock yerself' out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

id do it in a heart beat just so i can be a tease

[SIZE="3"]If I did do it, I would not wear the skimpy bikinis. I would wear a bra and full panies and pantyhose, or dress![/SIZE]

To each their own, but I never found pole dancing to be attractive when most woman do it...
    Chickie

Gold Member
    NO!!! I wouldn't want to embarrass the pole!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    To each their own, but I never found pole dancing to be attractive when most woman do it...

Personally I kind of find it...downright silly. "Wheeee! I'm spinning around a pole!" Um, yeah, okay. It's redundant and boring. And it seems only welcoming to a certain brand of woman...exactly the kind I'm not attracted to. And it also seems to attract only a certain brand of man...exactly the type I don't want to be.

Riding and stroking a phallic representation for my entertainment? I'd rather you read aloud to me.* And you're talking to a horndog here!

*No, really. Women that read are hot.

Personally I do not see what men see in pole dancing. I think a slow sensual striptease is far sexier. However if my BF were to ask me to I would try it but I would have to see how silly I look before I would show him.

It's a LOT of fun, if it's something you're into. I have a pole at home and practice with it regularly. It's a damn good workout, too. There's a number of places on the net where you can get instructional DVDs. Having lady friends who are exotic dancers helps, too.

The strip club I worked for used to have a big Halloween party every year. Two years ago, I went as one of the girls (with lots of encouragement and advice from them). We were short dancers that night, so I wound up dancing a few sets on stage. It was fun and a serious rush.
    Last edited by LisaTaylor; 08-18-2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Removed the attached pics

I think there's something about just even normal dancing that's pretty alluring, so I'd imagine that even before I'd consider this that I would try and conquer just regular dancing. Just my

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes!

It's one of the sessions I've planned for this year!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The following is the clean version of my dancing days

Back in my early twenties, I had a dancing job in New Jersey where use of a pole was required. I use to practice for hours each day, first in bare feet then in high heels. In the beginning, I ended up falling down a lot during practice with heels so in the evening I would go bare feet. Any ways I did this for about three or four months before the club took over new ownership and did not want female impersonators.
    SRS January 27

My SO and I would love to take such a course together, and dance for each other. Maybe someday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

I might fall into that category of being too old or at the very least - never should be done.
    Michelle

Guess what? You don't have to! Saw a report (don't know if it was a local news report or what!?!?!) that says you can have one installed in your house, then males/females/cd's or whoever can exercise their minds away!! If I find it, I'll be sure to post the link here.

Well personally, I don't equate "Pole Dancing" with "Sexy Seductress." I associate it with Women who more often than not, end up Turning Tricks in The Parking Lot, get beat up by their Biker/Pimp Boyfriend, and usually die as a Crackhead! All of that before age twenty one....pretty impressive?

Down here, (And Tampa if famous for its Strip Joints) they aren't College Girls working toward their degree, they aren't heiress's, and unfortunately they usually don't have The Brain Power to get out of their very bad situations.

But, I worked in ER's for too long. When you get to see some Eighteen year-old end up as a Blood Smudge, laying face down in some Parking Lot, maybe "Pole Dancing" won't seem so appealing, nor sexy.

Hey, but if you work it right; it could be parlayed into a Job with The Fire Department! Fantasy's are wonderful, till reality pinches right in and wrecks The Dream.

Now, go back to imagining "Seductress's" swingin' on That Pole! I've reminded you enough!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I tried a class taught by a friend once, it definitely takes a lot of strength. me: on the floor in one turn. Her: I know she could make 3 and probably more. My hand was raw at the end.

Definitely would think about doing it again.

I love to dance, but.... probably not, but then again........never say never.lol
    I did do a striptease ala Kim Basinger in 9-1/2 weeks for my SO, and he loved it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJaYmILFt9g

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg