Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you take pole dancing lessons to become a sexy seductress?

Platinum Member
    wow, that would be something to see....but hey can you believe that's Micky Rourke....

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Would I get nice men putting money in my thong

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    Would the audience be female? Because I would do it only for them...and well...I'd embarrass myself if I tried climbing it. I'll just stick to lap dancing. xD
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    Guess what? You don't have to! Saw a report (don't know if it was a local news report or what!?!?!) that says you can have one installed in your house, then males/females/cd's or whoever can exercise their minds away!! If I find it, I'll be sure to post the link here.

They are available from a place called Hugs & Curves, available on line, along with DVDs that have lessons. Though if it's that tough I wouldn't want to try it alone in case I hurt myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by DameErrant View Post
    They are available from a place called Hugs & Curves, available on line, along with DVDs that have lessons. Though if it's that tough I wouldn't want to try it alone in case I hurt myself.
    I KNOW I would hurt myself doing it!!