Thread: pigeon hole me please

Not so new member
    Northwest. England..ok ok I live in Liverpool. Dont worry I wont steal your clothes

Question pigeon hole me please

Hi guys and gals....and everything else that you think you are.
    While in chat rooms ive spoken to a few people who have pigeon holed themselves as cd. After speaking to them further, most say that they wish to be female....think they are female inside, or wish they could reverse time and come out sooner and have hormones and have srs. I believe that these people are actually ts and not cd as it is my understanding that transsexualism is a state of mind and not how someone has/hasnt changed their body. Although I haven't had hormones yet, I consider myself to be ts, my mind being female and not male. Am I wrong in this thinking?......Do I just suffer from GID'ism and have no 'classification' as such because I havent reached certain milestones on the road to RLT and SRS? I don't consider myself to be a transvestite anymore as I no longer gain sexual gratification from wearing female garments. I know pigeon holing is....well rubbish...I would still like to know what I should write on my profile.
    All the times, that ive cried
    Keeping all the things I knew inside
    Its hard, but its harder to ignore it
    If they were right, i'd agree
    But its them they know not me
    Now theres a way, and i know
    That I have to go away

Smile

[size=3]Hi Caitlyn,[/size]
    [size=3] I think you can choose any tag you want or none at all.I feel like at one time or another I've claimed a label or two.Of all the labels known I wanna be tagged as a beautiful woman ![/size]

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Clothes mean nothing.
    It's all attitude and how you feel. (:

You can wear boy clothes and still be transgendered.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course
    My lable states "Likely to come apart at high speeds, wash in warm, and lay flat while drying to avoid wrinkles"

Not so new member
    Northwest. England..ok ok I live in Liverpool. Dont worry I wont steal your clothes
    Hehe... thankyou girls.
    I think I may stick with pre op pre hormone TS for now. Mirragea....dont know about tagged...tag teamed maybe. Shhhh. Ibuki, I agree, it is how u feel ) .Thanks for making me laugh Lana....well a smirk....nice to come home to tho from a rough day at work. hugs to u all.
    All the times, that ive cried
    Keeping all the things I knew inside
    Its hard, but its harder to ignore it
    If they were right, i'd agree
    But its them they know not me
    Now theres a way, and i know
    That I have to go away

No. I don't beleive in pigeon holes. First they're dirty :whistling And, no one belongs in one, as each person is themself. You are who you are, be it male, female, a crossdresser, transgendered, etc. 0.02
    Hugs,

Teddie

Are pigeons transgendered? On the whole I would say not although there was one sassy young thing with shiny tail feathers that was a possable.

I wish that I could find the pigeon hole that I fit into!

I havn't found it yet!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

California home of the beautiful people, except me of course
    I believe in donut holes, although they are a contradiction in terms.