Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if u could have female parts for a day?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What if u could have female parts for a day?

Would THAT satisfy your TS desires?

The CD/TS thread got me thinking. Since I got my silicone female suit about 2 1/2 years ago, I NEVER have the TS fantasies I had the first 8 years I dressed!

Apparently being able to be "female" for the day has removed my implant and SRS thots completely!

I KNOW I'm a CD now. I'm NOT even sure the term TG applies to me!

I wonder how many others would be "cured" from thots of "becoming a real woman" if they could have the experience for a day. And, be able to change at will!?

This question is intended for those that r NOT sure they're TG/TS. I know some of u ladies have felt like women inside, your whole lives.

But, I'm SURE there r many that r on the fence, as I used to be!

R u one?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    "silicone female suit"?

Where did you get this suit I am more then a little interested.

But as for the topic... I am still not sure as far as my feelings on TS at the moment... so I am not sure if it would "help" but it sounds very interesting.

Aspiring Member
    Not a tough question- I have considered forms, and even an artificial vagina, to at least feel normal, but I just cant see not staying the way I am and being who I am in my head, or going all the way.

While it would undoubtedly be an interesting experiance, I don't feel like it would "cure" anything because I don't have intense desires to be a woman anyway. I've found through CDing and being with my SO that I can feel like a woman, which is something powerful and fun that I didn't expect.
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

I would never give them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting therapy, if you think about it, in all reality, it really is, the suit, we are wearing. Just our suit got mixed up during initial delivery, I have tried to complain but their customer service is terrible, they said I must wait until reincarnation and even then they might switch to female but didn't say what species.
    I have written a formal complaint but all it got me is "nothing under Christmas tree"

A taste of a dream can be worse when it is given and taken away. Full time and forever one way or the other. I prey I dream I cry I hurt. but life is one big test of who am I

If i hit the lotto, first thing I'm gonna do is (well after I take care of some other more pressing matters) will be to go have laser done to kill my beard, and verious oter unwanted body hair, then pending what my SO thinks about it, I want breast inplants.

A big head of golden wavy hair down to mid-back, Breasts, of course, and a hairless body/legs/arms.
    I'd need them for more than a day, though...

Meg, Google 'Femskin'. or have a look at roseturn.net
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I hate to be a buzz kill but.....

One couldn't possibly get an idea of what it would be like to be a woman for one day or a week or even a year without going through All the motions. Having a vagina and breasts would be just exactly the same as having a penis... if you just did it for a day and stood there looking at yourself in the mirror. it's not even remotely about what's in your bra or panties.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Smile

cure what? how can you cure some one that is not sick?

having parts for a day... might not give them back.
    but it would be grand to ware the things I now can not.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    One couldn't possibly get an idea of what it would be like to be a woman for one day or a week or even a year without going through All the motions. Having a vagina and breasts would be just exactly the same as having a penis... if you just did it for a day and stood there looking at yourself in the mirror. it's not even remotely about what's in your bra or panties.

Kel
    I know this is all depends on each unique person's perspective, but I agree with Kell... Its not nearly so important to me that I have female parts as that I "feel" feminine in the way I live. I'm a lousy example because Im not pretty, don't have a great body, and doubt I can ever blend in successfully, but at home with my wife, I'm a girl as much as I'm a guy. Sometimes I don't even think about the differences in our genetalia.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

in my head

Ok, we do use the trappings that are normally associated with woman (well, many of us do, not all of us) but that seems to me to be an extension of the mental process, not the other way around.

For me, it's the mindset that makes Tina. I'm not sure that was true in the very early days, but it certainly is now. I'd have to have made the mental transition even before I could use a Femskin suit, much the way Tina shows up before she gets dressed.

So, at least for me this is a mental process that falls into the category of "a rose by any other name".

tina

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I was born a male and will die a male. There is absolutely no desire in me to "be a woman" in any way other wearing feminine clothing. When my late wife did my makeup and my wig I was a pretty darn good looking female. But I was still a man underneath, and both I and my late wife knew it! Unless a much higher power deems otherwise, I will always be a man!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

One day is such a tease... I might have to turn the offer down

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    cure what? how can you cure some one that is not sick?

Amen Sister!
    Ain't no cure for the summertime blues! I'm not sick or ailing- I'm TG!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I don't think I want just one part, I want the whole ball of wax! But it would have to be long term. Until then I will just keep on keep'n on.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

lol this may sound naughty

But I'd probably play with myself all day :\ I know eventually I'd get bored....then I'd go shopping! Yay shoes!

kel i understand completely, these women parts would make u feel more like a gg but until you live like a women does all its done was made u look more feminine and yes if i had the chance to live even oneday as a women i would be sooo happy , but remember a women is treated different than a man too so theres some pros and cons to everything

I think if some of us got to experience the maintenance that goes along with those parts, we'd settle that "hash" fairly quickly and retreat safely back into "guy haven."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I will give them for guys to play with..!!!
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

...girl for a day..

Ok... now on the serious side.
    Even though I have spent the better part of a day, dressed enfemme, and been 'out-n-about'..

I would have to say that the question
    [I]"What if u could have female parts for a day?"[/I]
    would be the similar to the answer when a blind man that was once asked..
    "If you could have your eyesight for a day... what would you want to see"...
    His answer was:
    "I would not want my eyesight for a day.. because if I could see, I would want it all the rest of my days!"

so..
    "I would not want my female parts for a day...If I couldn't have it the rest of my days!"
    So for me.. for now.. I will remain cd/tg, and still trying to take those steps.. outside!

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Gold Member
    Yes, if but to have female parts for one day, I would not want to be TS anymore.
    My lifre dream would be realised for that one day, and I could quit being TG altogether.
    Last edited by ReineD; 08-31-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Took the vag & rag comment out. Nicole, you know better! - Reine