Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if u could have female parts for a day?

Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    kel i understand completely, these women parts would make u feel more like a gg but until you live like a women does all its done was made u look more feminine and yes if i had the chance to live even oneday as a women i would be sooo happy , but remember a women is treated different than a man too so theres some pros and cons to everything
    I was ansewring the OP as asked. "Would one day with gg parts satisfy your TS desires"? A woman is treated differently? LOL. I have been living full time for the past 8 years so i kind of have a handle on this. So far the pros far outweigh the cons.... for me anyway.
    A lot of people would love to be a gg for day.. but all I was saying is that you can't possibly get get an idea of what it's like... for a single day.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I don't think that would cure anything. I think in some cases it would cause the person to go overboard. It would be terribly hard to take something away that you have dreamed about for a lifetime and tell you that it is over.
    Michelle

Monica
    I would never give that back..

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

OMG! Does EVERYONE post after drinking?!!!!

Come ON, girls! My question was about a REAL SITUATION in REAL LIFE! Not, " So, a fairly lands on your dressing table!" Or, " A genie comes out of your shampoo bottle and offers u one wish!"

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I was ansewring the OP as asked. "Would one day with gg parts satisfy your TS desires"? A woman is treated differently? LOL. I have been living full time for the past 8 years so i kind of have a handle on this. So far the pros far outweigh the cons.... for me anyway.
    A lot of people would love to be a gg for day.. but all I was saying is that you can't possibly get get an idea of what it's like... for a single day.
    Kel
    Thank u, Kelly! U got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Haley View Post
    But I'd probably play with myself all day :\ I know eventually I'd get bored....then I'd go shopping! Yay shoes!
    Yeah, Haley! Well, maybe after the first WEEK in MY case! And I've been shopping for the new, younger, well endowed Sherry ever since!

Quote Originally Posted by danielle.cd View Post
    kel i understand completely, these women parts would make u feel more like a gg but until you live like a women does all its done was made u look more feminine and yes if i had the chance to live even oneday as a women i would be sooo happy , but remember a women is treated different than a man too so theres some pros and cons to everything
    No, Danielle! Yes, you'd LOOK like a female, but with no feeling in those parts!

Once again, the original question had NOTHING to do with how u live! Especially if you're TG/TS. U girls ROCK!

It's aimed at those that AREN'T SURE WHAT THEY R!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

iam happy with what i was given but i love the feeling i get when dressed so i would change

[SIZE="3"]…the audience screams and claps in anticipation, as Jack Bailey grabs the MC microphone from the stand on center stage…and bellows out…[/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]“Would YOU like to be QUEEN FOR A DAY !!!??[/COLOR]
    http://www.queenforaday.com/queen-for-a-day-clip4.asp

I work with silicone and “prosthetics” in my playroom at home…for fun. I also have a high metabolism. If I put on a silicone “suit” at 8am…I would be likely be dead by 11am the same day (from heat stroke and dehydration…lol)

Anyway, my opinion on "defining yourself" and other perplexing digressions...

"There is nothing so wasteful as doing something very well...that does not need to be done at all".

A silicone suit, business suit, law suit, clown suit, parachute or a six-gun salute is not likely to significantly change any complex identity issues “overnight”. Self-assessment, actualization, realization, self-discovery and all those other terms that try to measure a life in terms of achieving “benchmarks’ and conformance is pretty illogical to me. It only succeeds in sucking all of the oxygen out of an already stuffy room.

Besides, I probably have enough silicone/plastic in my system to make a that “suit” already…from all of the bits of fast food packaging material I have consumed over the years…heeheee ~~.

Generally speaking, not everything in Life can be, or needs to be “figured out”. In my opinion, very little in life can be bolted down with any concrete self-image bolts that will endure the test of time. Each new day is different than yesterday, and so are we. I think Life is one fantastic and mystical ride. It’s not a competition, race or a test filled with competency checkpoints. And it certainly does not require us to know “who we really are” everyday to earn a ticket on the bus. Tickets are free.

So, in my sandbox, I am not required to have all the answers, know what the questions are, who I am or what I am at every second. Actually, the only time I become “uncomfortable” is when I do have answers or find my self searching. Every step I take to “define myself” places another filter on the lens that I use to view life.

I don’t want to “know who I am”.
    As long as I am curious, lucid in thought and happy…”I’m good”.

I will just get up again tomorrow and paddle my raft outside of the ropes of the swimming area and head for open water…

Not for everybody…but it works for me…because I am a…? tune in tomorrow…

just my thoughts...

Think Less, Act More…life is short.

E
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd love to experience what it would be like to have girl parts. It is one of my common fantasies. I think I'd like to try it for a week at first .

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I do have female parts, every day...they are just permanently attached to my beautiful wife.
    She permits me unlimited access and ogling and that will simply have to do for this cd.

That aside I think I might lean towards Francine's quote. I am content without the day-long trial offer

Quote Originally Posted by BaliGirl View Post
    I'd love to experience what it would be like to have girl parts. It is one of my common fantasies. I think I'd like to try it for a week at first .
    That would be my answer also. I'll expand on that. I would like to exchange bodies with my wife for a week (or two). That would give me a familiar partner and someone to enjoy my time with.

Quote Originally Posted by Haley View Post
    I'd probably play with myself all day
    You beat me to it. I'd be doing the same thing, haha

I've had to think about this for a while. Looking back I know that I've always preferred being female. But nature and nurture conspired to deal me a different hand. Not much you can do about that so you accept it. But, as soon as I win PowerBall I'll be starting on HRT. (And yes, I'd play w/ 'em, hecK, I do it now! and of course GG's do too!) I take a natural hormone now and it helps a little but having that complete look would be the ideal for me. I'd really have to think long and hard about removing the possibility of sexual release though.

So being a "queen for a day" would be a horrible tease but I wouldn't hesitate to do it even if it was that time of the month. Sorta that "better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" deal.

And I wouldn't go shopping......I'd go to a very crowded pool or beach and wear a very tastful bikini.

Who knows.

Walk and run in my body. Feel the physical changes. I would yes probably play with myself (what is like to have a ).

I agree it wold be nice to go out in a nice bikini.

Go full the full treatment at a spa.

Who knows what the rest of the day would bring?

Cleveland, Ohio, the so-called 'north coast'

1 day with F bodyparts.....

WWID? (What Would I Do?)

Depends:

1) If I HAD to do it:

a) and was stuck with my body/face otherwise, I'd dress up up in whatever still fit, play with myself for a few hours, then suicide.

b) and was gifted with a passable, reasonably attractive appearance AND with the innate knowledge as to how THIS body reacted to various stimuli and how to behave properly with it, I'd go out shopping, buy myself a new outfit, go out to dinner, then go to a bar (to test the waters), go home alone, play with myself for a bit, then suicide.

2) If I had a choice in the matter, I'd turn down the offer.
    (ONE day is NOT even close to enough!!!!)---(one year MIGHT work out).

3) If a djinn or a fairy appeared, offering ONE wish, I'd wish to be granted a million more wishes!

4) GREEDY?......yes, BUT....To live as I'd want, I would HAVE to make an enormous number of changes:

a) to myself, my appearance, my apparent age, my knowledge base, my physical abilities, my lifestyle, etc.

b) to those who know me, have known me, anyone from my personal past that I might yet encounter, etc....(I would NOT give up my family, friends, former lovers, or even my enemies (if I have any) just for a life en-femme, no matter how believably femme it would be!!!)

c) to a fairly large number of people, who could/would benefit massively from a sea change in their circumstances.

5) And knowing myself, trying to encompass ALL of those changes (in just one wish?), I WOULD screw up, big-time.

6) Hence the necessity to be able to correct my errors!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I will frame my serious answer in the same thoughts as thoughts about my alcoholism as far as taking a drink -- one's too many and one hundred ain't enough.

The fun answer -- if I had girl bits for a day --- easy -- crossdress as a guy!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

If I could, I would want my face, breast and hips to look feminine on the outside, but male underneath. As long as it didn't include major,major surgery.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Please, girls! This ISN'T a "fantasy" thread!

Quote Originally Posted by sherib View Post
    If I could, I would want my face, breast and hips to look feminine on the outside, but male underneath. As long as it didn't include major,major surgery.
    The suit will NOT change your facial appearance, Sher. But, u would be MALE inside the suit! With female APPEARING parts on the OUTSIDE!

This is NOT about; Genie's, SRS, or "what if"!

It's about USING a silicone outer skin to LOOK female and WEARING IT for a day! ( Like the one in my avatar). Get it now?

ANYONE COULD REALLY DO THIS! If u decided u want to!
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-29-2010 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Quoted post deleted - Nigella
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't feel that I need to be cured, but I do want full transition. The body suit, how ever that works, would not be adequate for me. I want it real.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    I don't feel that I need to be cured, but I do want full transition. The body suit, how ever that works, would not be adequate for me. I want it real.
    I have to agree with Linnea, here. A body suit would not work for me, hence I would prefer the all powerful genie to do it. I would want the whole nine yards or not do it at all, and a body suit would just not give me everything.

I'd. Stand in front of the mirror for hours then talk to all the guys I've bin to shy totalk to x

Wearing a Silicone suit is not my cup of tea. The one of the main reason "I" wear womens clothes is how feels against my body. To feel the flow of a skin dress blowinfg in the wind. The feel of the nylon on my legs and tight skirt against my body.

I'm not sure, I could have the female parts, for a day. If it kept all the emotional ties to it away, than I would other than that, NO

Find a couple of guys to wear out, then go shopping

Gold Member
    First, YES, I would love that experience, even for just one day. Now whether or not that would "cure" any TS desires, whether on the surface or deeply buried, I have no idea, but it would be fun to try it.