Thread: What do you like most about being a guy? (FtM only)

What do you like most about being a guy? (FtM only)

I'm bored. And I know the ladies have asked their version of this a few times, so I wanted to ask the guys our version. Any reason more than others that you enjoy being a guy? I don't mean the numerous biological/physicality reasons--I'm sure we can all agree on certain things that are done away with and/or added on--but more socially.

I unfortunately don't pass enough yet to get what I'd consider a 100% social male experience, but so far I don't hold anything up higher than anything else. I just like existing as a guy.

The confidence. And the big boys' toys. I find tools so much cooler than makeup.

umm...everything. yeah, I really can't pinpoint just 1 thing. It's all better.
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

A Mess of Contradictions
    BEING A BIG FLAMING FRUIT.

Seriously. I ADORE gay male culture. There's so much fun and cuteness and fabulosity and guys doing things that those stuck-up heteros wouldn't be caught dead doing.

The only thing I'm not keen on is bears. Big hairy guys + leather = Well, that and certain drag leaves me confused, and I'm sure as I go along more will turn up that I'm not crazy about. But there's SO much stuff there that I love, click with, was already into, etc. It's like a dream come true for me, honestly. Assuming the reel pen0rz will let me into the club.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMouse View Post
    BEING A BIG FLAMING FRUIT.

Seriously. I ADORE gay male culture.
    I gotta agree with that.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I like it that as a guy people take what you say more seriously. As a girl they think you are always PMS'ing or you are to emotional.

if your not talking about body issue's but life things i would say its when i take my car to the garage for a MOT (like a road test thing in the uk) and instead of like before they would make things up thinking because i was female i was a sucker now they dont try it as they see me as a guy.

what they was not aware of is i went to collage and trained as a car macanic for 2 years

I like being the person people look to first when they need someone to carry something heavy or open tight lids on jars!

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar
    urinals. the hair.
    the girls. i gained a kind of swagger. yes i have a girlfrend but i've always wanted to be noticed even when i was a kid i cant explan it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseThirteen View Post
    I like being the person people look to first when they need someone to carry something heavy or open tight lids on jars!
    YES.

And I suppose I always really enjoyed not being 'one of the girls'. Like, when people go, "Oh, so and so likes such and such BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL." I mean, you still get all that BS either way, I just always liked being able to escape a particular set of cliches. Even if I did just end up with another set.
    Come on goats, time to go home!

A Mess of Contradictions
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    And I suppose I always really enjoyed not being 'one of the girls'. Like, when people go, "Oh, so and so likes such and such BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL." I mean, you still get all that BS either way, I just always liked being able to escape a particular set of cliches. Even if I did just end up with another set.
    Good grief, yes.

I've never had anyone say that I like something "because I'm a girl" (as opposed to, y'know, because I like it) - though people tend to assume that because I have a uterus, I'll be into certain things. "Here are the women's glasses; what do you think of this gold one with the little designs on it?" "You really don't want rose-shaped earrings?" "Oh, this blouse would look so cute on you!"

Most of it's situational, though. "You can't go into your friend's bedroom because you're a girl" - that hurt the worst. "You can't get your hair cut, because you're a girl." "Use this restroom, honey, it's for girls." "The girls' clothes are this way, dear." "No, we can't buy dolls for your cousin; he's a boy." "Go with your sister and cousin - you'll have a girls' night out!" GUWAAAAAH.

I don't care if I am excluded from every women-only space EVER if they will just stop doing this crap to me.