And I think she's right

A couple of days ago I was driving down the motorway in a lush pink calf-length skirt. By chance (and I mean by chance) when I got in the car my skirt had lifted and was sat on my thigh one side.

Anyway, it was a very busy day with traffic slowing & speeding up again, so I was in the middle lane and as I passed a truck the traffic slowed again, so I slowed and hung back maybe 100 yards from the car ahead. This truck I had just passed pulled up along side me again. We went side by side for maybe 1/2 mile and then my lane slowed a bit, so the truck went ahead again. As he did so, he sort of hung out the drivers window looking back at me.

As my lane speed up again I pulled up a bit ahead of him and then he came along side me again. I thought I'll amuse myself here and I moved my arm down a bit on the steering wheel so he could see my leg better ............................... then I lifted the other side of my skirt onto my other thigh .

Shortly after I pulled away a bit and I could see him change down to try to keep up, but the traffic was moving on and I went slowly with it.

A girl has to have some fun while driving

Anne