Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: are you still attracted to women?

Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    Yeah, women all the way. So much that I like to dress like them.
    100% attracted to women.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

:)

Not only am I very much attracted to women, I'm specifically attracted to one woman!

And I don't ever see that changing

tina

Quote Originally Posted by LitaKelley View Post
    I was just gonna post the same thing
    Ditto....Love that female body the clothes are only the wrapper
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

MY WIFE IS ALWAYS #1 FOR ME but I also enjoy looking at the lovely ladies
    for dressing tips and ideas. Have you ever head of "watching all the girls go by" I like ti watch all the "clothes go by", There wiill always the real quick
    look at a couple of really pretty girls, way, way, way down we are still men.
    BUT more so then ever before, we really are looking at clothes etc. and
    wondering how we would look in that dress or skirt.
    Lots of hugs

Karen Marie

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I love women and could not picture myself being turned on by a man.... I want to look like a woman as best as i can when I do dress again.
    However some of you gurls here do turn me on.....
    ...... how could you not, some of you look better then alot of GG's

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJ View Post
    I'm still attracted to women. This is a hobby for me, I have no desire to undergo surgery to become a woman, and am not attracted to men. There are some very attractive CDers on this site, but I only admire their feminine look.
    Well said. This applies to me 100%.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

LOL! Very much still attracted to women. So much that I want to look like them as much as possible!
    -Audrey

I am attracted to women yes.
    I have changed or added the notion that love their body for me(as gm) and I wish I had it on (as my body) me.

I have only been attracted to men to emulate a woman. Or should I say to see what it feels like to be a woman. Am I the only one? or am I just the only one who says it?

Otherwise a man is lumpy, hairy, smelly . . . yuck "the male body is like a jeep" (Seinfield).

A female body is like a work of art.

That is hard to answer. I still love my wife and always will. So yes I'm still attracted to women.
    The only problem is that now that I and my wife are both T.S. post-op, I love my husband as much. So I don't know.

Danni

I admire a well dressed woman, and even talk to a few but for relationship I'm with you on that one nor woman nor man I'm fine with that.

WOMEN!!!

No doubt about it.

I love women so much, I too like to take on aspects of them.

I also feel MORE attracted to women when enfem, or androg.

I'm strange that way

Oh yes still very much attracted to women, I still look at my wife the same way I always have and still look at other women, but the difference is now my wife also knows that I also look at the clothes, shoes, etc.

As usual, when it comes to questions of this nature, these answers are loaded.

It would have been better to say "If you are not in a relationship...." to have gotten genuine responses. Know that very, very few people are going to go out of the box if they love their girlfriend / wife / fiancee / etc, even if they would if they were not in a relationship. They will either contain or not address feelings / thoughts / etc, in order to remain committed to their partner, and likely make it more vocalized, the more they have to fight to resist.

Anyway, being true and not in a relationship, I can relate to the OP. The attraction is waning from one way to another...

Just women, please

I am still nuts over women. I just love to admire them, converse with them, and in general, love everything about them. I actually feel much more connected to them than many years ago, and if I were single, I think I could probably be able to "hook up"with any one I chose, and build a great relationship with her. After 27 years, my wife and I still have a flame burning low and cozy!

I am still attracted to women too.

I do wonder about being with a man, however this would only be accomplished via a fellow CD as I find a hairy masculine individual as repulsive sexually.

In short I love the feminine portion of the female body and lust it huge! But woman don't have a stick.

Confusion Huh!
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Oooh I'm ONLY attracted to GG women! Well...and maybe other MTF-Lez-TG's ~ IF ~ SHE is TRULY naturally inwardly TG and not a man CD'ing. OMG no! Huge difference TG vs CD. Um lets see...like if she is really TG. Know what I mean? IOW, trans-gendered by virtue of a pre-existing genuinely feminine aspect to self that is of sufficient importance and magnitude to be ever-present and influential, even if by necessity repressed wrt those overt behaviors that, if not for cultural bias and the generally negative consequences that may follow, would naturally express and predominate and do so by natural inclination when this is desired (even though in my case such desire lacks the impetus of necessity and more often than not isn't even there. This seems to contradict the above criteria as it is applied to determine potential M2F-TG friends, but my transgenderism does in fact meet these criteria. IOW, I would date myself. And come to think of it...I have!).

100% still attracted to women.

Dressed to please someone
    I love women 100%.

However when I was a young boy my interest to female clothing somehow disturbed my orientation and attempts to get a girl friend. My not so macho identity didn't help much, either. And I was so afraid I couldn't handle the situation, because I felt too excited.

So it took a long time before "the nature taught the woodpecker chick to the tree"...

No matter how I am dressed, I am still attracted to women and in a relationship
    Even if I am interested in the cloths they are wearing. it is still the person inside that is attractive
    Nicola

Happier to be myself when in a Skirt and Tights

Loves Mary Janes <3 Kayleigh-Marie's Avatar
    Yes I am still attracted to females. I can't look at a man and think they are attractive. Handsome maybe in some situations, but could never cross over. I guess being a "in-home" cross-dresser, I still am a male when I am out, the only person that mainly comes round to my place is my Girlfriend.

Aspiring Member
    I once read somewhere that if you are a female ts, and that you are still interested in women, then you could be considered a lesbian. I guess that would be true of me. If I can ever get up the nerve to tell one of my best friends, who is a lesbian about me, her answer would probably be enlightening.

I am always attracted to a pretty, feminine human that looks female. My desires in bed have always been with women. There is nothing sexy or attractive about a man to me and I feel pretty certain that that will not change over time.

What I thought I read in your post was that your sex drive has diminished. I can relate to this from the standpoint that with all three of my wives, my sex drive diminished as the marriage matured. I am not sure if that was the result in changes that took place with them (as some women let themselves go a little) or if the novelty of the relationship wore off for me.

I know that wherever I have been abroad, I have always managed to find the female strip clubs even without being able to speak the language. During those moments, my sex drive is at its peak so I am not sure why it has diminished in my previous relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by tanyalynn51 View Post
    I once read somewhere that if you are a female ts, and that you are still interested in women, then you could be considered a lesbian. I guess that would be true of me....
    Absolutely me too! And Thank GOD I heard someone else say this! I have got so much skepticism from others about claiming to be M2F TG Lez whenever pressed to describe my sexuality. This, even from other TG's. See? I'm NOT crazy, the feeling is real and this isn't an intellectual conceit. Yay! But god, talk about being a minority. We may represent a minority within a minority! LOL.

Platinum Member

100% women

100% women all the way.

Orchid