Thread: Shopping with the wife

Shopping with the wife

My wife and I went out shopping on Monday , we had a good time. She help me pick out a nice skirt from Wal-mart hehe yeah i know cheapo place but thats where we were so I just went with it, not bad for skirt and then we went to a different mall and she help me pick out some boots i wanted to have knee high boots to go with my longer skirts or shorter ones lol depnds on the look I am going for. Later that night we put our son to bed. She did my makeup , does a good job. I Finally picked out the proper colour for my skin. No more shadow sneaking up on me lol Just need the wig. She told me after Im all done up that I look good, and that my makeup colours suit me. I picked them out myself from Avon, spent over $100 lol I am just trying to think of a colour for a wig, being asian background so I dunno seen some asian women with auburn colour hair, well a darker brownish red, then there is my natural colour black. Any suggestions to what colour i should go with? My eyes are a really dark brown. I told my wife about these forums so she is excited. I think she is signing up but I think i will have to give her the url lol. We each have our on pc. well technically they are both mine but i share :P

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Glad you had a great time -- and your wife is so supportive. Tell her we look forward to seeing her here.

For you wig, I think any of the colors you mentioned will probably work fine, although you may want to avoid going too far from your natural color. But highlighting is pretty trendy these days, so you could get something that's go reddish/brown highlights. You might try asking your wife, since she'll probably have some good suggestions, both about color and the style.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

You go Girl ,Glad you had a great time , and your wife is so supportive
    Also my wife is supportive and help shop to. glade to see MORE wife are supportive and willing to help and have a open mind

with all you new stuff you should get all dressed up and take youwife out for DINNER

Bonnie

Tristen Cox
    Sounds like a great time for both of you to enjoy and be open minded. Well done

That must have been a lot of fun, Madison. Your wife sounds like a very caring woman. I hope she does join us here; that would be great!

Personally I think dark auburn is a beautiful color on Asian ladies, but black might draw less attention if you were ever to go out. Maybe start with black and build your collection from there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Glad to hear you had a great time shopping. It always more fun sharing a fun activity, and what's more fun then shopping. We both love it. Only I get to do the paying.

Thanks, for the ideas, yeah I am thinking of going with black wife thinks maybe slightly lighter, when i was a baby i had auburn natural highlights in my hair. Other day wife and I were msning on msn lol She says we should pick a female name im like umm and left it. I dont think she knows for now I use madison lol dont hurt to change it. I had different names over the years. It wouldnt be the first time I changed my female name lol.