Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what do you do while dressed

i only dress up in my home, or sometimes at home of a friends or very rare driving. at home i do the regular things i do in any day. at house of my friends i see tv, help them to make dinner, be on internet,...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanea View Post
    Hi Gurls,
    what do you gurls do while dressed?
    Ummm...

I do what I want when I want too. Get out and have some fun.

I feel the same way. I do the same stuff I normally do when at home. It is just a real slap in the face with reality when I need to run out for something and I have to change. What a pain!

Annaliese

naughty,naughty girl LOL

such thoughts

Danni

always do photos, now videos as well. I also go online and go on webcam for chat, probably to make up for the fact I've hardly been out dressed, and wanting to examine feedback. The webcam thing always gets boring, ad i'm thinking about giving that up. So hopefully only photos and videos now.

Aside from the heels, earrings and nails that I wear all the time, I hardly ever dress up to stay at home anymore. I have to have an outing planned, even if it's just a trip to the ATM, to make it worth the trouble to me. When I do go out, I go anywhere I need to, running errands, eating out, shopping, going to the salon and so forth.

- Diane

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I sleep in a nightie, and sometimes get ready for the next day (lunch, etc) wearing a dress.

Lately I've been doing funny & artsy videos...I promise you all will see!..nothing nracy or sexual, just funny.

The rest is just my spare time, and GNO type stuff. The shopping en femme resumes in September.

when in dout, go shopping works for me!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy X Cruz View Post
    What ever I normally would have done if I hadn't dressed.
    The main exception is that when I dress for a short period of time, I don't put on make-up. So that means I am not likely to go out anywhere.

I just do the normal things everybody else does...stand around looking at myself in the mirror and dream up ideas of how I can make money by doing absolutely no work, lol.

I do alot of "special" projects and art experiments. I am currently tearing apart my IR night goggles and the power supply, so I can mount them on my car license plate to make the numbers invisible to traffic cameras.

You know...the "normal" stuff...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eluuzion,

When you get that figured out, you can make a fortune. just let us in on the secret.

Danni

Good grief, I did it to have fun. If dressing equals work, I think it needs to be re-evaluated. Besides unless you are a GG you don't do that much work. Like the saying goes: They finally found something to do the work of 10 men--one woman."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i used to stay in.....but once i got the nerve many years ago to head out....that all changed my perspective. While i still love the transformation itself...who doesn't, with every first step out that door, the sound of my high heels, the breeze up my skirt.....I have found that getting out, shopping, coffee, perhaps even a nightclub, meeting others or doing whatever is an experience like no other.... its like my own reality tv show.....

I love getting dressed soo sexy. I love to perfrom erotic dance. I do perform my erotic dance live on cam in various chatrooms for free. I love people admiring the hot girl in me. I dance so ertotic that many guys often go crazy on me. I love all that. I wish I could dance in night clubs. I want to be a club dancer.
    [SIZE="2"]With Love, Neha Shetty[/SIZE]

I dress in my uniform and spend the time serving my wife as her maid.

I work, at the computer designing, make calls and feel so naughty when I am on the phone to my Managing Director, dessed as I do at those times

Generally just be me!
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

When I started I wanted to go running/walking and have my hips and curves move with me. Feel the GG body movements on me.

Later I went out and made short stops at stores to see if I could do it.

Now 50% time I want to go out and blend in - noone notices I am not A GG.
    50% time look a little curvy and very feminine.

???
    I can't figure it out???

Let's see; I've been off of work for two days, only left the house for food once (I usually just take off my wig and outer clothes, wear a heavy polo shirt over my bra, and a pair of jean shorts, stockings come off, wear white sox and tennis shoes instead of my thigh highs and penny loafers; so far, no one seems to care that I have pink nail polish on when I go through the drive through). So, I've cleaned the house, done laundry, watched assorted movies (some female oriented, some not), My favorite tv series that I've taped (make it or break it, a female gymnast show), all normal stuff around the house. I subscribe to several girl magazines, get female clothing catalogs in the mail that I browse through, spend some time on the net ordering some new China Glaze nail polish (hardens quick, doesn't chip, coats well), put my wig into a pony tail, tried on some new earrings I bought for my birthday, etc..
    Just an ordinary day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I do quite a bit more dressed than undressed. I tend not to do yard work or shopping undressed. I will do house work undressed though. Most of the time I am dressed however.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Hi Alanea,I have the opposite problem,I can't dress at home,My wife doesn't know I CD.I dress in my pickup after work and commute about 11/2 hours home,then change back to drab before I get there.I find it fun since I work out of town from where I live,I stop in at little convenience stores,buy a soda while dressed,sometimes go to a CD friendly gay club on Fridays for a short time,then head home.I wish I could dress at home sometimes so I could relax and be ME!!! Try going out of town,dress in your car and just drive around until you get the nerve to venture into a store,just be aware of your surroundings,I am careful of which stores I go to,pretty good areas of town,also I will not get out of my truck if it doesn't feel right,teenagers hanging around,etc.....Good Luck!...........Jamie

Usually, I go out, mostly the wee hours of the morning or early morning, just before dawn and then after. I'll walk down the street, wait for a bus. I've takend the subway for a stop or two. I'll interact with people waiting for hte bus, on their way to work or home. A club or shopping or something social is tempting, but I'm a loner by nature, so I don't know if that will ever happpen.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

For me this is a deeper issue

I seem to be in a bit of a minority here in that I do not want to "do what I normally would do" when Tina arrives. My goal is to find out what that part of me that is Tina is like. In order to do that I want her to fly alone. This also means that my male self is in the mode of finding out what he likes as well, as separate from what she likes.

This has already brought me to certain issues, all centered around that fact that Tina has certain likes and dislikes that are very different from my male self. As Tina evolved she found certain books interesting that "he" would never be interested in reading. That also goes for movies. We both crochet but since Tina is left handed and he is right handed, we started crochetting different projects. This list goes on and on including cooking different foods. Tina is also very fastidious so she will clean things that "he" just doesn't care are messy.

What this all means is that there are a whole series of activities that only Tina does, and, frankly, there is not enough dressing time for her to continue them all well enough, which in turn drives her toward more dressing time (pity, huh? ).

So, for Tina and I, life has evolved into a lot of items that are part and parcel of either my feminine or masculine self. That brings me to the other extreme of having only so much time en femme and SO MUCH to be done! Please do note that reading books and crochetting a big project can take up an immense amount of time, and all of it en femme!

tina

what do i do

when I dress I mostly shop. Malls and other shops. have lunch and thats about it. Still working on golf . lol
    Janet