Thread: Has anyone......?

Has anyone......?

In know this is going to be a controversial question because it has tons of underlying implications.

So, here it goes, I will begin counseling shortly, and will begin hormone therapy at some time after that. While transitioning and maybe even beyond, I cannot come out at work, less because of my co-workers, but rather because I live in a very conservative community and if clients don't walk through my door I will loose my financial base myself and others who depend on me for their livelihood or support.

I have already a cute set of A cup boobs (believe it or not almost fill some of my 38C bras) and will if genetics hold true become likely true C sized. Has anyone used bindings to hide their boobs in the work place or any other technique?

Kathryn

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    I have already a cute set of A cup boobs (believe it or not almost fill some of my 38C bras) and will if genetics hold true become likely true C sized. Has anyone used bindings to hide their boobs in the work place or any other technique? Kathryn
    Sports bras work well and are easier than Ace wraps. I too work en drab for monetary reasons.

Kate.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 08-25-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Removed picture that is not suitable for this forum
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

no - but I understand your situation since my clients wouldn't understand as well either. If I showed too much then I would do something to hide the breasts when I had to be around clients.
    Michelle

Silver Member
    Rather than trying to "hide your boobs with binders" by wearing a sports bra, consider also wearing loose blouses, shirts, sweaters, & a bra without padding or underwires. If you must wear a guys suit/jacket with a necktie for business, those items will also help cover up your growing breasts. Hormones will increase the breast & nipple size which will become very tender to the touch, but depending on your genetics & age, could take 3 to 6 months before you see any results.

you can wear a larger shirt and if someone says anything you simply say I lost a lot of weight and these things stayed. Many larger people who loose a lot of weight end up with breasts. Just act like it is no big deal and others will not think about it.

Thanks to all of you. I have also thought about the "it's my medication" explanation.