Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre thoughts I've had, being a crossdresser

Bizarre thoughts I've had, being a crossdresser

"If I'm ever getting beaten up for going out en femme, I hope they don't snatch my wig off. That would suck!"

"HEY! That person just called me a rude name! But it's a name which implies female gender (bitch, hussy, tramp) so in a way, it's kind of a compliment!"

"My friend has been complaining about the blocks we've had to walk ever since we left the parking lot. I've kept up while wearing these heels. Man, what a sissy he is!"
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-27-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: The comment was uncalled for - Nigella

While in drab: My boobs are too big. Everyone's looking at them. I wish they were smaller.
    While en femme: My boobs are too small. Everyone's looking at them. I wish they were bigger.

On the drive in to work this morning the person next to me at a red light seemed to be presenting as a man, but (s)he had the most beautifully sculpted eyebrows; fine, delicate facial features; clear, glistening, pore-free skin; and gorgeous, flowing, past shoulder length hair.
    My thoughts? Oh I hope that person is a crossdresser. He's gorgeous!

In drab,
    Bending over: Are my panties showing?
    Leaning forward: Does my bra show?

Anytime,
    God I love the shape and softness of my legs.
    Do these pants make my butt look big... enough?
    Oh that's a cute look. I wonder where she got that skirt/sweater/scarf/bag/etc.?
    Oh my goodness! I love that skirt/sweater/scarf/bag and I know she got it from X and that it costs $Y! (Oops. Why do I know these things!?)

There are so many thoughts that seem perfectly normal to me, but that would never cross the mind for the majority of men. Oh well.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    "Ha! I hide my bra straps better than that!"

"I wonder where she bought that bra?"

"She has a nice dress; I wonder if she'd be okay with me complimenting her on it? Oh, wait, I have the same dress: I better not compliment her or I'll end up blurting out how much I like mine!"

"These forms are already 40G; how big do I have to go before people finally start staring at my chest?"

"Damn, this one-piece really makes my butt look good!"

"I hope I don't have to take off my pearl earrings for my passport photo..."

"Is anyone on this street looking at me as I walk? I want to slip my forms on."
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-27-2010 at 01:04 PM. Reason: The deleted comment has uncomfortable connotations - Nigella

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hey, this is GREAT material!

Can't we keep this thread going?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"Why can't I wake up and be this girl in the mirror for real?"

"If I was a real woman, how would I have sex if I'm not sexually attracted to men?"

Before becoming a CD "damn, she's HOT and has a nice ---"

After becoming a CD "Wow, I love that skirt.. I wonder how it would look on me"

Before I dressed:
    "Why couldn't I be born a girl. They get to wear all the awesome clothes in the world"

After:
    "I love my new clothes! But now i'm scared of where this new journey will take me"

I also get very paranoid about my panties showing every day. But what can you do except pull up your pants every few seconds? Haha.

when I see a beautiful woman I think about the things I'd like to do to her..
    Her hair
    Her makeup

"I wonder if I'm ever going to get my earrings back from my wife?"

Aspiring Member
    Did she(wifey) really get paint on my favorite black dress...

That girl cant walk in heels to save her life.....maybe i should show her how.....

Zomg!, i totally got read in drab.......

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Oh Great, I lost weight, but I didn't want to lose it THERE!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

"Now that's how I'd like to look!"

"I love her hairstyle, but would it look good on me?"

"Would she still be as friendly if she met me en femme?"

I often play "Girl, Outfit, or Both?" Where when I see a woman I'm checking out, I think the name is sort of self explanatory.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

[SIZE="4"]"I wonder, is my slip showing?"

"Can the person in line behind me see my bra straps?"

"I just love that dress she's wearing, and those shoes! Oh she's kind of cute too"
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Gawd, I love her hair.

What color lip gloss is that???

Gawd, I love her hair!

I wish I could find those shoes in my size.

Gawd, I LOVE her hair!!!

I wonder if she looked in the mirror this morning.

Gawd, I hate her for her hair....
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-27-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Critising anothers dress sense is not permitted - Nigella

I woke up crying what a scary dream. I dreamed that I was in male clothing again. Then a person said to me. You woman are always trying to be like men. Penis envy he told me. You don't fool anyone dressing like a man, lady. That was so scary.

1. There are millions of gay women, who would love to trade places with a big, tall guy like me. Why, oh why, can't we? It would make at least two people on earth so very happy.

2. Knowing the above, I should count my blessings that I am a guy, because I have so much more access to pretty women than I would if I were one; and yet, I'm still alone. Boy, am I screwed up.

3. (while looking over youtube vids) Boy, those club Katoy boys really know how to do themselves up. I wish I weren't so big, at least I'd be able to be pretty like they are when I dress up.

4. Hmm, now that I have the rest of the outfits, I can again wear my formerly too snug size 15 penny loafers since stockings take less space than the usual bulky sox that I wear as a guy.

5. It's only a matter of time before I accidently leave some type of female garment somewhere, and the landlord finds it. Will they believe my excuse? Will they find some other reason to evict me?

6. Ah, who cares. I could get hit by a truck and be dead tomorrow. Life's too short to worry about what could have been, or what may happen, until it does. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy imagining what I'd feel like if I had been born female and had a normal life as one, instead of the f&%$#d up one I've had as a guy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Why do none of these shoes come in my size?

That is the cutest skirt I have ever seen... will I look weird if I ask her where she bought it?

Damn I have to put on pants again to go to work tomorrow!

If I had a magic wand I could redistribute my weight there and there...

I could go out to eat... or buy new shoes... ohhh these pumps are in my size! forget food.

"Nice -- now is she 18 or 17?"

(i.e., is her hair colour platinum blonde or dirty blonde. I decided on 18/16R, platinum blonde outside with brown-blonde roots.)

"Oh my!! Those tights are awfully bold -- she must really call a lot of attention to herself! How can she stand it?! And where can I buy some like that?"

"Doesn't she know how much her big white bra shows up underneath that white blouse?! I have better sense than that!"

Quote Originally Posted by Naru View Post
    Before I dressed:
    "Why couldn't I be born a girl. They get to wear all the awesome clothes in the world"

After:
    "I love my new clothes! But now i'm scared of where this new journey will take me"

I also get very paranoid about my panties showing every day. But what can you do except pull up your pants every few seconds? Haha.
    I also have the panty thing. I wear usually some form of pink lacey things. I sometimes think they show through my light summer wool suit pants

And I have my entire life I thought that it sucks that women get wear all the fun stuff AND wear makeup.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Exclamation Wow!

OMG! What a body! Check out that ass! And those legs! DAYUMM! God I wish had her body! Ok, don't get the cheeseburger and fries. Instead, get the chicken sandwich and small salad w/ lite dressing. And, get your ass home and workout! And don't forget to moisturize before you go to bed!
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketscientist View Post
    OMG! What a body! Check out that ass! And those legs! DAYUMM! God I wish had her body! Ok, don't get the cheeseburger and fries. Instead, get the chicken sandwich and small salad w/ lite dressing. And, get your ass home and workout! And don't forget to moisturize before you go to bed!
    YES, RS! I HATE my "spare tire"! I simply MUST lose 5 lbs. before the SCC!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My thoughts when I 'dress' are all related to the difficulty of making myself look like a much younger woman, which is precisely why I do it.

The obvious ones being : What wouldn't I give for a hairless body. Wouldn't it be lovely if I had my own head of long wavy hair past my shoulders, I'd like real boobs, not too big....C-cup would be fine. It'd be lovely too, if high-Street sizes fit me in the tops/shoulder and feet departments!

Outside I do think, looking at some long-haired slim young lads, how feminine they are and wouldn't they dress up very well as girls. Maybe they do!

Gold Member
    Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my legs

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pluck my eyebrows

Everybody is going to stare at me if I dress completely and go out

Everybody is going to stare at me if I am standing in the make-up aisle

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pierce my ears

Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my arms

Everybody is going to stare at me if I get a femme haircut

Everybody is going to stare at me if I put clear polish on my finger nails

Everybody is going to stare at me if I have a bra in my shopping cart

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Everybody is going to stare at me if I am standing in the make-up aisle
    Lady, are you going to stand there all day? You're blocking my access to the lipstick!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my arms
    And then after you finally do it...(as I did)

Is everybody going to stare at me if I don't shave my arms!!!!