Everybody is going to stare at me if I dress completely and go out

Everybody is going to stare at me if I am standing in the make-up aisle

Everybody is going to stare at me if I pierce my ears

Everybody is going to stare at me if I shave my arms

Everybody is going to stare at me if I get a femme haircut

Everybody is going to stare at me if I put clear polish on my finger nails

Everybody is going to stare at me if I have a bra in my shopping cart
    -legs, no one cares.

-do eyebrows the Brooke Shields way....mine aren't pencil-then but they are triimmed and rimmed.

-"oh look, a transgendered person"! I won't look so as not to appear rude.

-hip or hippy, whatever.

-no one will notice.

-must play in a rock band.

-nice nails.

- come on, hurry up, I want to go home.

Oh my god the woman over there is snapping a picture of me with her cell phone and is sending an I report of me to CNN
    Last edited by Kathryn Martin; 08-27-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Ok heres mine:

Did he just check me out! Wait I am dressed as a woman Whew
    I hope that security camera go my good side.

Reaction to seeing a shapely, pretty girl in a miniskirt:
    In guy mode: "Wow, I'd like to get into that skirt."
    In girl mode: "Wow, I'd like to get into that skirt."

Actually more of an action than thought, but at work, where there are many more women than men, I find myself looking a bit toooooo long at the prettier ladies.....checking out makeup, hair, just loving the view. I often wonder if I'm viewed as the horny old man ogling the hot chicks.......
    Oh, how I wish....

while looking at a neckline "thats a nice necklace, how would I look in one like it"
    While looking at a pretty face " wow those do look nice in the top on the ear I wonder if I should get my ears pierced that way"
    While looking as someones legs " I like those shoes" "where can I find that skirt" "that looks a lot more comfortable than jeans and tennis shoes"

I am always checking out women's legs and wishing I had those shoes, that dress, skirt, ect...

Today a young lady came to work to talk about some of the heath benefit we have, She wore a nice button down shirt and black slacks with 2inch wedge heels, her makeup was simple, her hair was shoulder length and she had a single diamond pendant around her neck. All in all very attractive and my thought was " that is an outfit I would ware on a day I don't feel like wearing a skirt and heels" This woman is pretty and I am focused on her outfit that the has on and how I would look in the same outfit.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

At the local Starbucks OMG I love the boot's she is wearing - I wonder if they come in a size 14? The rest of her outfit isn't to bad either she has some taste in clothes. At the Chinese place OMG is she serious with that outfit ??
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

When I was younger I used to hate when people would point out how femnine I was. So many girls I knew in high school and college would say "you're so pretty I want to put you in a dress and do your make up". I would get so nervous, like I was getting called out.

Now I'd be pissed if I was referred to anything other than pretty and feminine.

Things I've thought when out and about or at work when dealing with customers:
    "!@#$, I love that shirt she has on! Really makes her chest stand out." - "shirt" that accentuated a woman's upper curves and chest.
    "Wish my (butt) looked that good in jeans. They're all I wear." - This is 100% true. I own jeans, bras, shirts, and nothing else.
    'Oh, damn! Why do I have to be so tall?! A dress like hers would never fit me!" - Sunday church goers wear a lot of pretty things that would never fit me. =(
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

Hair, shoes, purse outfit, is she attractive its a plus.

"My ex is a bitch a liar and fake - gettin nowhere with the girl I wanna date - just on the take, just usin me --> Annaliese, you awake? I'm in desperate need. Lets have some some fun & get relief!"