Thread: Got A ?

Talking Got A ?

hey im a m2f cd and i want to now from the f2m cd-ers is how do u hide ur breasts when ya'll dress in DRAB..............thank u for ur time

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Binding. We just wrap 'em up. Or, for the guys who are lucky enough to have a small chest, they just let 'em fly, or wear a sport bra that's a size or two too small.
    I saw a guy who just walked around shirtless-- he had a very small chest, not even an A cup, and hadn't had chest surgery. The nipples are a bit of a giveaway for him, though... Although I think he has at least one pierced. Lucky bloke.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

With difficulty!!! I have large breasts and it is awkward to bind them convincingly - there is only so much squashing they will take! I tend to wear a chest binder which is like a sleeveless t-shirt made with a high lycra content (30%). It's great fun trying to get it on and off as it tends to fight back.

I know what you mean... I don't bind often (I have, I guess, an average- size chest (B or C I think)) but I occasionally use an Ace bandage-- not too tight of course. That thing rides up, falls down, comes unbuckled... It's a huge pain in the ass. I need a real binder but i just can't afford one.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    I need a real binder but i just can't afford one.
    I couldn't really afford one either, but with G cup boobs, there was no other workable option!
    Last edited by Puer; 09-01-2005 at 01:41 PM.

Use frogbra and then hunch my back (too much, according to mom)... Friends say I walk around like an old man. Meh.

Yeah, I have horrible posture.