Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife acts like CDing is the Most Normal Thing in the World

Aspiring Member

My Wife acts like CDing is the Most Normal Thing in the World

Hi People:

My Sweetie is truely one of a kind, she doesn;t just "tolerate" my CDing, she embraces it!! She's always coming up with reasons for me to CD.

If I listened to her I'd never get any "guy" stuff done!!

I know some of us girls struggle for acceptence from their family, but I'd like to read some positive stories from those "Girls" with accepting (even encouraging) spouses..

Danielle

Platinum Member
    Certainly, CDers with accepting SOs are not the majority, but seem to be a significant % among us. I don't have a special story to tell...just an acknowledgement that I can live 24/7 at home (minus times when the step daughters are around) en femme. I haven't dressed in public yet, but I know she'd be supportive then too.

And what world is she from Hon?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

heck, it's basically her "fault" :)

Many of you know my story...dressed for the first time for my wife (wearing some of her clothes and some purchased) and after she said she adored my legs she insisted that we buy me a dress to show then off!

Within 48 hours we agreed that Tina had always existed inside of my personality and it would be a good thing to find out who she is. My wife is my confident, fashion consultant, femme consultant, and mentor in all things feminine and girly. Heck, one day she even said that the next time Tina came to visit she'd teach Tina how to be bitchy, since men don't have that ability .

Having an encouraging spouse, and one interested in teaching just how to be a girl is an incredible thing. There are paybacks for her, of course. She is never late anymore because I know exactly how long it will take her to get ready (even if she doesn't acknowledge that time beforehand), she gets to have girlfriend nights with chickflicks and such, but most importantly she now has a husband who understands her at a level that most men couldn't even begin to imagine

tina

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

CD'ing Is Normal!!

Danielle, you have a very wonderful wife. And if she thinks being a CD is normal, well in your case she is right!!

If you have read my posts you know that I told my late wife that I was a CD before we married. We had almost 50 happy years together before cancer took her. And she not only tolerated me, but totally supported me in every way she could. She always fixed my wig and did my makeup before I went out in public as Stephanie.

So hang onto that lady you have! She is a real treasure!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

You are one lucky girl!
    Michelle

Thats a little bit like how my wife and I are. I don't really dress in more than lingerie but she likes it so much she doesn't want me to have anything else lol.

Enjoy it! I know I do

My wife is the same way, she totally encourages me to be myself.She has gone shopping with me through the years and loves having a spouse as unique as me.I am truley lucky to have her!

My wife wrks in a womens clothing store qand she loves to shop. So when she shops, she always get things for me. Last week I got 3 tops 2 camis and a pair of jeans. I think the week or 2 before it was a skirt. And we both got reward checks from LB...BJ

My wife is coming around. We have progressed from don't ask don't tell to being able to paint my toe nails, have my ears pierced, wear panties 24/7 and most recently wear nightgowns with a bra and forms to bed. Four years ago, I would have thought this would be impossible. For those of you with disapproving spouses, be patient!

Yes, I to share your excitement! I have come to think that maybe my Polar bear is subcosicly living vicarously though me. (using me to roll back her clock if you will) I started a thread on it, no replys yet. I guss people thought it was a troll

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Lucky you !!!! My girlfriend is like that too.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Tanya in Montreal

It's a wonderful world!

I am also one of the lucky ones. 30 years of bliss and never a problem with my wife. Nothing like being a husband and a gurlfriend all in the same breath!
    Life is good!!
    Tanya in Montreal

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    My ex wife was OK with my dressing at first.... the last girl I was dating was really into the dressing and encouraged it. Maybe lightning can strike twice - or three times?

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I'm another lucky guy (girl?). When I first told my gf that I was tired of being a guy all the time (or something like that), within 48 hours we had gone shopping for femme clothes. She doesn't even like shopping, and we were at it for 4+ hours.

My wife certainly believes crossdressing is normal,her phylosophy is,"there are worse things people do".

She threw me for a loop the other day,we were in a dept store,she handed me this real cute platform high heel and told me to see if they came in my size,when they did,she bought them for me,then she picked out a pair of Nine West skinny jeans in my size and commented how cute they will look with the heels.
    This was the first time in the 8 years we have been together she has done that.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

My wife would ask me why i was so hard on myself. telling me that i was not hurting anyone.

I guess I'm lucky to have such an accepting wife but I'm not so sure lately. Underwear, stockings\tights and ballerina shoes are not a problem, in fact I wear girly shoes almost all the time now as they look sorta fashionable or quirky, but as soon as it's time to dress for a night out something goes wrong. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I know of a few spouses who are very accepting. Mine would not be one of them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    I know of a few spouses who are very accepting. Mine would not be one of them!!!
    Same here.
    I will follow my heart

Wink

Hey Girls, I too am very blessed in the fact that my wife loves her Kaitlin time! She is 100% supportive, always buying things for me! Always making suggestions as to what I should wear, how to walk, sit and stuff! Just the other day she gave me the best complement ever..."Your getting so girly, I'm proud of you" I thought I'd cry! We have a truck load of matching things like panties, shoes, jeans, tee's and our toenails always match 24/7/365! Life is good! Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

very supportive wife, she woke up this morning to find me in a pair of Capri's, full make up and wig. I've been dressed since yesterday morning. I need to guy up and get somethings done, but neither one of us wants to see me have to spend the day as a guy. So I will put it all off for another day, and stay pretty day. It's great to have a wife that understands and enjoys you just as you are.
    Tina B.

Loves Mary Janes <3 Kayleigh-Marie's Avatar
    I told my partner about a week into the relationship. Figured if I told her then, rather then later, if she were to freak out it wouldn't be "as" bad as aposed to further down the line. To my surprise she was fine with it, even saying that men in "drag" turned on (although that since past lol)

9 yrs later we are still together. She bought some shoes one day for a birthday pressie. She has bought me tights in the past, bought and applied make up..and not just cheap stuff either Rimmel London things xD

She does have a line though, where she wants to keep the male side of me..and thats she won't let me shave my legs or arm/arm pit hairs. I have had a few members already slating this..and saying its my body I should do what I wish...but they don't have to live with my gf...so I just keep her sweet and shes 100% fine with it all

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    My wife has to catch herself sometimes. We'll be in Wal*Mart and she'll pick out something and say 'You'd look great in this'. Sometimes she'll pick out something and and I'll say that it would look good on her, and she'll say, 'I was thinking of you'. Just yesterday we were looking at sporst bras (I'm on a sports bra kick now for sme reason) and she basically was bemoaning the fact that they they didn't have any in our size, seeing as we share those. This was accompanied with the question 'What size do you wear?'

What's so amusig about this is she'll see me smiling and then look at me and say 'Oops -- I've got to stop doing that but its just so natural!'

Funnest stuff is when she says .. I'm wearing your panties .. which is not necessarily the best thing to say to me on the way to Church!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Danielle, you are one lucky gal. Sounds like she's a keeper!!