Thread: are there crossdressing beauty pageants?

Question are there crossdressing beauty pageants?

i live new york and am working if there are ever any crossdressing beauty pageants... like for beauty, not for drag queens where you need to sing and dance. lol like wear 3 outfits, maybe talk a little, runway etc... does anyone know if there are any or has there ever been??
    Kayla - new member to the forums :-)

Here is ET (Entertainment Tonight) video coverage of a 2007 pageant.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/11/55977/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kayla,
    There are Womanless Pageants held around the country. They seem to be mainly in the southeast. Google Womanless Pageant and you will see several. They are mainly guys dressing and having fun for a benefit. I am sure that some are crossdressers but dont let on that they are.

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    In the small-town High School I attended, we actually had one. We were just "guys in dresses" goofing off and it was played for laughs. That said there were a couple guys that did a nice job with their presentation.
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

I watched one a while back (was TS's though). It was really good until the end and then the losers got really bitchy about losing, stating it was fixed, racist etc etc... can't say I'd want to watch one a gain tbh.

Tears Tiaras And Transsexuals
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-31-2010 at 07:56 AM. Reason: found link
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Hi
    Here is a link to a transgender event that is coming in September in Northampton , Ma.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...X4RhuQLOsxuxcA

I hope this is something that you might be interested in.

Tomara

Ha-ha, I've been a beauty queen. It was in UK though,

But girl, was it fun
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

~giggles and points to her avatar pic~. CHAOS UnQueenly Pageant It's a Renaissance Drag show. Of course it is mostly CAMPish type stuff, but still an opportunity for me to CD in public and have a blast doing so.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

there is another thread about a new england pageant coming up very soon. "miss trans new england".

Oh, misread the initial post. No, I do not believe there is anything natural-like. It's all the extreme "hot tranny mess" with 5 coats of mistoned makeup on, topped off with sequined dresses and tiaras, of course.

Never understood them, never will...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I was in a bridal pagent last year and it was pure heaven trying on all those beautiful dresses and walking the runaway.

Tricia! Wow! Thant took guts, but you won!

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    I watched this awesome documentary on a Drag Queen/Cross Dresser pageant on Netflix Instant a few months back. It was really wonderfully done and just a joy to watch. Unfortunately I have no idea what it was called though. It was very inspiring and moving
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    Tricia! Wow! Thant took guts, but you won!
    No, didn't win. I forgot the golden rule of being a beauty queen. You have to sleep with the judges! It was such fun though
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I live in the NYC area and based on what you are asking for, I don't remember any that were not done for drag or as a charity event to raise funds. However you might try femmefever group on L.I. they might have private ones for there group.