Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing consequences

klinger

Red face crossdressing consequences

I am curious about peoples experiences getting caught in the act of crossdressing by family or friends. I remember at a young age, my mother caught me but the only consequences or punishment was that I go to my room and think about what I had done. She was very upset about it though. All I can remember thinking is that any minute she would burst into my room with an outfit to wear. Scary at the time, but years later I wished it had happened.

I think my wife had some clues before we were married. Shortly after we were married she swapped our underwear one time before we went out to dinner, we both found that very exciting. Later she actually bought me some panties. But if she catches me now it is all hell for a week or three....

Nobody else has 'caught' me in the act.

klinger
    It's good that she had clues before you were married.

Thanks for sharing.

odelay
    So far I've just gone through a little embarassment from my parents. They still don't know about it though, they just found a few pairs of panties... Oh ok, I'm sure they might have a few hints

klinger
    They found a few pairs of panties....
    What did they say to you about it?

I remember once my mom found a leotard I had hidden in my room. She confronted me about it as she held it out in her hand showing it to me. She specifically asked me if it was mine. (It was my sisters, and I had sneaked it from her ballet clothes drawer.)
    I denied I knew anything about it, and she dropped the matter. She never said anything else about it. I don't know what she did with it either.

And yes. It was embarrassing too.

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    If That Is You In The Pic Then 100% Wow,chantelle.

.....in my dreams
    Last edited by crispy; 08-17-2004 at 02:30 AM.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

odelay
    Quote Originally Posted by klinger
    They found a few pairs of panties....
    What did they say to you about it?

I remember once my mom found a leotard I had hidden in my room. She confronted me about it as she held it out in her hand showing it to me. She specifically asked me if it was mine. (It was my sisters, and I had sneaked it from her ballet clothes drawer.)
    I denied I knew anything about it, and she dropped the matter. She never said anything else about it. I don't know what she did with it either.

And yes. It was embarrassing too.
    Same deal for me. I denied everything. I even told them I have no idea how they got there. This was about 2 years ago, and I'm only 18 now. However, the same situation happened twice. My hiding spots were apparently not so great back then

The topic has never been brought up again, but I'm sure it still lingers in their minds.

shrek
    My mum found some tights and knickers hidden in one of my draws once, she didn't mention it, but used it in an argument at a later date, saying if I didn't do what she wanted she'd tell my dad my secret, I called he bluff and she opened the draw. At which point I bottled out!

She's never made reference to it since. Although she is increasingly more and more homophobic and makes a fuss of any girl friend of mine she ever meets!

alfman38

getting caught

i think it exciting to xdress in places of high risk of getting caught

odelay
    Oh I couldn't agree more. It's too much fun having the house all to myself and not knowing when someone is going to get home. I'd hear the slightest sound and freak out at times ;p

My mom caught me once when I was in the bathroom with pantyhose when I was maybe 8-9. It was right before dinner and I was afraid she would bring it up and embarass me in front of everyone, but she didn't and hasn't said or even hinted at anything since. I don't know if she still has her suspicions, or who (if anyone) she's told, but I'm SO glad it's never been discussed again.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Amelie
    I started later in life, about 20, so there really wasn't anyone to catch me. Maybe the cat, But I hid from her pretty good.

Love Amelie

odelay
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    I started later in life, about 20, so there really wasn't anyone to catch me. Maybe the cat, But I hid from her pretty good.

Love Amelie
    It's just 'pressing' when your pets gaze at you when you walk downstairs wearing all your cloths. If they could speak, now that would be a problem ;p.

klinger
    So then I figure many people's experiences with getting caught are similar. It is embarrassing to say the least. As far as consequences are concerned, has anyone had worse than just being sent to their room?
    Of course the awkward silence about it ever having happened can be worse even than any variety of other punishments.
    It took over ten years before I dared discuss it again with my mom.

odelay
    Ok, I just had one of those moments minutes ago...

I was helping my mom with her computer, teaching her how to do a few things in iTunes etc. She wasn't dragging the icons correctly so I, as the smart ass I can be at times, say "You suck at dragging". My dad who was also in the room then said, "You're our drag queen."

I just felt me face turn completly red. It didn't help that I was wearing a pair of panties and a bra at the time either.

Heart... pounding... This is fun

easy to get found out on the computer.
    take care, be methodical, stay one step ahead of the family.............
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Hi, Ive been caught quite a few times . But its onely been circumstantianl evedence. When I was 15 my parents found a pair of tight in my draw. The both confronted me about it and I denied all knowlage.I could see they were woried. Oh wehen i was 9 I was caught covered in my mums perfume....When I was 16 ( and I know this is soooooo stupid) I ended up in hospital after taking too much LSD. I was in full psychosis. I confessed how I wanted to be a girl so much, too both my parents and all the hospital staff... S**t. That was so bad. Especialy when my dad took me out on a special country drive the next day to ask me about it......I said it was just drugs talking( well it was actualy my inner psyce talking, pushed to the forfront with psycadelic assistance).....I recently got back from travelling to find my stash of tights missing....Nothing said! They compleatly redecorated my child hood room. ........Now I see that in the bathroom my Mum is reading a book. Its a book about an Irish transvestite. the thing is, its mine. It was stashed next to another book ( fiction ) about transvesticism. She would definatly have read that one/..........Shes left it out , and knows ive seen it. Knows its mine, but no ones said nothing. Confusing stuff.They must know, but personaly I feel better that evryone keeps it in..i know its probebly better to get it out, but at the moment Im not realy shure what I am anyway ....ahhhhhhhhhh...........Love Chloe xxxxx

i was almost caught by mom. was in sisters closet naked...said i was just looking for a game.
    other than that. wife new i wore panties once.
    few times shopping the salesgirls knew it was for me. 2 times i actually had a note that i gave them pretending a mistress made me do it, saying i was wearing bra and panties and asking for help buying more

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Talking Funny

I used to sketch models from Victoria's Secret, so I had the catalog on my desk at college, along with my drawings.

My GF at the time was browsing through it, while my roomate and I were marveling at his new tape deck.

"B or C" he said. I said "C" my GF said "B". She didn't realize we were talking about Dolby Noise Reduction!
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Well I was never caught growing up but I was always highly suspected, was asked by my mom one time not to go though her underwear drawer. Though I was at one time caught thumbing through a VS catalog, my poor dad probably thought I was admiring the models and not the clothes. Well I take that back, I was admiring both the models and the clothes.

Grace

Quote Originally Posted by Ava Mouse
    I used to sketch models from Victoria's Secret, so I had the catalog on my desk at college, along with my drawings.

My GF at the time was browsing through it, while my roomate and I were marveling at his new tape deck.

"B or C" he said. I said "C" my GF said "B". She didn't realize we were talking about Dolby Noise Reduction!
    btw Ava Mouse, you are a very beautiful girl. I ran across your site a couple of months ago when I was first searching for information about CDing and I was amazed. Its girls like you I look up to.

Grace

Wasn't caught by family, but girlfriend blabbed to them

After just finding out about the attacks on 9/11, I told my girlfriend (now my wife) that I was going to enlist in the Army National Guard. She told me I couldn't. Well after watching the numbers of fatalities and my anger towards terrorism filling my whole being, I made an apointment to the recruiter. While I was having the interview with the sergeant, She called everyone in my family, her family, all of my friends, and everyone at my work about my crossdressing. On the way home from the recruiter she thought the army should know as well. I was so embarrased. My parents didn't talk to me for weeks, lost half of my friends, and had to quit my job. However, the Army Recruiter called and said girlfriends call recruiters all the time saying stuff like that and not to worry about it. (I did enter the Army for processing, but was discharged for medical reasons. Irony is volunteering to fight during a time of war and getting disqualified because your heart beats 100 times a minute). I called a time out in our relationship for a month until she told me she was 2 months pregnant with our first. Obviously we worked things out. Three years later and I still can't even hint about the subject to my family.
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

I'm fairly certain that my Dad, step-mom and grandmother knew. When I was in high school, I came home from school one day to find the Bible open up to the passage in Dearutronomy, about men not dressing like women, and women not dressing like men. I would use to sneak my step mothers panties, into my room, and then hid them under my mattress, and would go back to look for them and they would be gone, and although nothing was said, I'm fairly certain that they all knew. Almost got busted by my ex-wife. I was wearing her panties, and one her slips, when I thought I would be alone a couple of minutes, and all of a sudden she would came back. Almost got busted by my Dad, when he and my older sister, left, but then came back because a storm had struck. We only had one bathroom at the time, and I was wearing my sister's bra, panties and panty hose. Had to fight like the devil to keep him from walking in on me, (he needed to use the bathroom, and there wasn't any lock on the door). Got busted big time by my last girl friend. She and I were living together, and she neithr dranked coffee nor smoked. I left a lip stick stained cigarettee in the toliet, and a lip stick stained coffee cup. Both she and my ex-wife knew that I was a CD, but I was too inept, too ill-informred, too un-educated to explain, nor to ratonalize, nor justify my wants, needs, and desires. My last GG friend, once stated, "Why would a man want to wear a dress?" I just kept my mouth shut, but in my mind, I thought, "D answer! All of the above!" Oh! I got busted by her BIG time, at a friend of hers house, at a party. I was pretty drunk, (I take that back, I was VERY drunk) and went to the bathroom. There, before me were a pair of eyelash curlers, in her friends makeup basket on the sink. I stuck them in my back pocket. When I went back out into the kitchen, she saw them sticking out of my back pocket of my jeans! Man! Did I catch hell! She and I broke up six and half years ago, and I haven't been in a relationship since. Not even been out on a date. We broke up, because she "couldn't accept" my being a CD. I (typically) got to drinking pretty heavily, beating the hell out myself for not being "normal" and for being a CD. I just decided that I needed to get my life straightened out from my marriage and from my last girlfrined, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, (like I said, "D" answer, all of the above!) I've finally gotten it in my head that I'm a CD, and that I've always been one, and that I'm always going to be one, and that my moving in with a GG, is like letting a bunch of kids loose in a candy store! Sooner or later, I'm going to be into her clothes, her makeup, her jewelery, and her everything else femininie. I've also concluded that I'm for the most part am going to be single and alone the rest of my life, because I'm never going to find a GG who can tote the note on my wanting, desiring to, and NEEDING to dress up in women's clothes, etc. I've also come to the conclusion that I am simply the male equivalent of a "Tom-boy!" Nothing more, and nothing less. I'm just not into guys. And I almost believe it would be easier, if I were.

Caught big time

I'm new to this board but I just got busted big time!