Thread: Miss Trans New England, You Should Go!

Miss Trans New England, You Should Go!

My wife continues to be more and more tolerant, perhaps even accepting of my CD interests. I'll share more about that later. Today, out of the blue, she begins reading a news article on line.

Hampshire Gazette, gazettenet link here.

Miss Trans , a transgendered pageant , being held this Saturday night, 4 Sept, not too far from home...

"You should go. At first, I thought she was going to have a little fun, joking about me being in the event. But instead, she reads the whole article out loud in a normal, interesting tone of voice. So, I said that may be I will go. Kids were coming and going at the time, so I'm not sure exactly who said what afterwards, But I made it known that I was calling her on it and would go. I'm seriously going to plan on going.

Here's a link to the venue.
    http://www.academyofmusictheatre.com/tickets.html

Anyone else interested in going?
    Mary

Sounds like a hoot. Too bad I live all the way out here in Denver.
    Michelle

Is your wife interested in going? Did you ask?
    DonnaT

Sounds like a lot of fun, but being in Cali, I don't think I can get there in time.
    I would invite the wife if I was you, even if she doesn't want to go at least it shows your willing to share this part of you, with her. Will you be dressing to go, or doing it in drab? inquiring minds want to know.
    Tina B.

yes make a day/night of it for the two of you, a girls night out dinner, the show...and home or the notell motel.
    make it fun for her.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    If I didnt have plans I would defitely went.I love pagents and trying on all those beautiful dresses on.