Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would you accept this generous offer

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Why not go over,borrow some dresses and skirts and take them home to try on

This is such an interesting post, with a very wide range of opinions and possible situations. I can't help but think that there is a chance that it could be a set up for the three of you because they both have participated in the offer. That may be true or not, but I for one will look forward to your posts on what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1974 View Post
    So after I told my wife about my cding, I knew it was only a matter of time before she told her best friend Jenn. With my permission of course.

Jenn and my wife left for a girls weekend today and before they left Jenn pulled me aside, handed me the keys to her condo and said "try on anything you want, panties are in the storage bin in my closet".

I want to do it, but not sure if I should. She's gorgeous with an amazing sense of style
    If you aren't going...what size is Jenn?....lol
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    The only part that seemed odd to me was when she offered up her panties. Women don't share their panties with each other! Whether it was a test or not, you passed! Enjoy, but just keep your wife in the loop so she knows clothing is the only thing getting on at the condo.
    That's 'zactly what I was thinking! After 23 years of marriage just about every topic has come up at one point or another, and I know the very thought of wearing another woman's panties is abhorrent to my wife. I assume that most other women would share that attitude.

Just for those who haven't read all the posts. They both had knowledge of the offer, I had called my wife to say I wasn't sure about going. She insisted I go and when I got there the two of them had bought me my own things as a surprise. So the initial offer was just to get me over there to find my gift. My own panties and a couple outfits. Afterwards I called them to thank them and have a conversation of where this whole thing stands. My wife expressed her comfort level if I were tor dress at Jenns provided I wear my own clothes. Jenn got to express the fact that masculine guys are her type "very masculine" and could never see me as anything more than a friend. She just sees it as very cool and remembered how pretty I looked when my wife and I swapped genders at Halloween one year as sonny and Cher before I came out.

One last thing, when i'm dressed I don't really find myself all that attracted to women or really anyone. I get very focused on perfecting my look and trying to pass. Thank you to everyone who took the time out to respond. I found so many people with great advice that I think helped me gather my thoughts and communicate with my wife and Jenn.

Wow...you know some sneaky women. :O I apparently missed one of your update posts Dee. Sorry about that. >.<; I'm glad to hear that you have a place to go when you want to dress. Right now, I'm sorta limited to my room and even then only when my parents aren't awake but that's so I don't make them feel akward or uncomfortable.(24 and lives at home) So, live it up and enjoy! =)
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

glad to here it is a working solution and not the trap i thought of. good to talk to your wife. do nothing with out her knowing.
    now when she gets back do something special for her.

Loni

Aspiring Member
    They both had knowledge of the offer, I had called my wife to say I wasn't sure about going. She insisted I go and when I got there the two of them had bought me my own things as a surprise. So the initial offer was just to get me over there to find my gift. My own panties and a couple outfits.
    ^ Can we get a group "AWWWWWW"!

That was very thoughtful of them, so your wife, it seems has come to a common ground with your crossdressing. What a nice surprise to find your own stuff over there when you had to work up the courage to go in the first place, i bet you were ecstatic.

And they best part of all....You now have your own panties!!!!

"whew"

-Donni-

Check with your wife. If she agrees, I'd say go for it. Remember to wash and iron afterwards and leave everything at least as tidy as it was!

If Jenn hasn't mentioned it to your wife - which you will know once you talk to her - then do NOT go for it. Simple

Well, it seems as if it is all on the up & up. Plus, you have been very open in discussion with your wife and it seems to be bringing the two of you closer, with a very special friend to share with. I think it is a great situation now that you have informed us all about it. Many of us would love to be part of such a friendship. Send a picture one of these days.

Can I come and play dress up too?

a beautiful outcome to this story. What lovely women you have as friend and wife.

Thank you to all who shared their concern and encouragement. Looks like next Friday Jenn and I are going to be sharing a picnic lunch at Lake Michigan as girlfriends. With updates va text evey ten minutes to my wife to let her know how things are going.

so ur wife is not coming with u for picnic? or she doesnt want to come with you because she doesnt want to see you in enfemme?

I have to agree, what are you waiting for, get over there and try on everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    Women don't share their panties with each other!
    Glad im a guy at time.. But Sally, you reminded me of a hunting trip with a mate. THE incedent comprised of summer rain, mud, a brown snake and a lost boot.
    Mate: mate, need ya dunny paper. me: sure.... mate: mate i need a spare clean pair of reg grundies and boots. me: sure mate..

we never did get that boot he lost out of the mud lol I guess after all that, what im getting at is good mates share anything, apart from beer.

I thought I already posted my views on this the other day, but can't find my post. But in no way would I take up this offer for several reasons...as tempting as it may seem. For one, I would not like wearing the clothes of a GG friend, even with her blanket permission. I don't even wear clothes that belong to my SO. Especially things as personal as panties! That idea just turns me off. Now, If a GG friend or even my SO were to give me there hand me downs that they never planned to wear again, then I'd love it. And it has happened. But at that point, it is my clothes and I would not fele that invasion of privacy thing I know I'd feel and not like.
    Secondly, even though you said your wife is OK with this, I wonder if she really is. It still could be a test. Or she is afraid to tell you exactly what she really feels...be it jealousy or worse yet, some hurt. I would not risk hurting her. As for you having a private place to dress at your mutual friend's house, well I think this is also dangerous territory. Things could get out of hand before either of you know it. Besides, just how much time will this involve, how is your wife gonna like you being away form her simply so you can dress... and in the presents of her best friend? She will grow to resent the time you are away form her. She is only partly accepting as it is. It will not be fair to take away time with your wife so you can go do your thing and with her best friend.
    I'd move very slowly and cautiously and have more talks with not only your wife, but with this mutual friend as well. If your wife really is OK with this, then no doubt there must be some boundaries set and strictly adhered to or someone, if not all will end up hurt.

Opps! I did not read the OP's latest update before I posted my thoughts. So maybe everything will be OK between the 3 of you. I hope so. I'm glad to see your wife added that it's OK as long as you are wearing your own clothes. That part of the original offer does bother me. Good luck Dee. I sincerely hope this works out fo ryou and your wife.
    Last edited by Nigella; 09-05-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Please use the edit post function in your last post if no-one has posted immediately after you - Nigella

Jenn may have her own CD fantasy with you as her girl. This could topple off kilter leaving you on the losing end.

dont be stupid.why jepodise what you have for a bit of fun if you want to wear anything use your wifes wardrobe and you know that is safe . you wont get cought

Does your wife know she said that?

I wouldn't do something like that without my wife and her friend there. I would definitely not do it by myself. I definitely think it is a test. Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago in high school. (this is basically how it goes) A guy is getting ready to be married, he is over at the GF's house and he, his GF, and her parents are getting ready to go eat. The girlfriend says she left something in the house and asks if he can get it and meet them there. He goes inside and the GF's younger sister is in there and says she wants to have sex with him. He says nothing and goes outside to get a condom out of his car and the GF's dad is there and says "Congratulations, you passed the test! You have my permission to marry my daughter." The moral of the story was to not keep condoms in your wallet. I don't really think its funny at all but fake laughed at the time to not seem weird when all my friends were laughing.

So, I think it may be a test. I hope this helps you decide what to do