Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you accept this generous offer

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    The only part that seemed odd to me was when she offered up her panties. Women don't share their panties with each other! Whether it was a test or not, you passed! Enjoy, but just keep your wife in the loop so she knows clothing is the only thing getting on at the condo.
    My wife trusts both of us completely and she should. Jenn and I hang out alone a lot. She's one of those women that despite my knowing she is beautiful there's never been any sexual feelings there. Jenn and I are really into bad reality tv shows like the Hills, The City and The Real Housewives, but my wife hates all of that. So after I came out Jenn said I always felt like you were one of my girlfriends, like I could tell you anything. I love to hear and give advice about her dating life and get so excited when she meets a new guy. She told me my cding is really a cool thing, that I should always be myself even if I'm more DeeDee than my real self. She'd always be my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrijerry View Post
    This should be a no brainer. The answer is no thank you. Your wife will find out sooner or later and she would be very upset about it on many levels. If this woman is really such a good friend of your wifes then don't you think she would tell her. Your wife is out you are home and can wear what you like. If you want new clothes go to the store bring them home and have fun.
    OH one last note you never said that your wife accepts you. Did you ever think that she told her GF for another reason?
    I ran all of this by my wife. They had both bought me the girly clothes. They were working as a team. Vmy wife accepts, but doesn't participate. Jenn is willing to see me dressed and help too. My wife is fine with it.

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    This is a trick question, right?

I'd say no ~ your wife and her friend are probably hiding somewhere, waiting to catch you dressed, and then they're going to finish your look with perfect makeup and a fantastic wig, and they'll drag you along on their....

Dam. That's a yes, sin't it?

Kind of reminds me of the old joke that if, as a kid, your grandma asks you what you want for Christmas - and you really, really want a new bike - just tell her in a saintly voice that while you were hoping for a bike, it's more important for you to wish for world peace. Guaranteed that you will get that shiny new bike

So, telling your wife was definitely the right move. Guaranteed that you will not only be trying on the friend's clothes before you know it, but likely be asked to put on a fashion show for the two of them

Like the game of seduction, it's all about strategy, patience, and timing.

I hope so Leslie. In reality I think it was more about her being a nuturing friend and making sure i knew she was there for me in my time of need. Fashion shows for Jenn, but it might never happen with my wife. I just feel it is a blessing for DeeDee to have a female friend to hang out with, it is long overdue.

Platinum Member
    that sounds like as good an offer as you are ever likely to get.

CD Rule #2: Wear your own clothes.

There are few, if any, exceptions.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

What Happened To Me??????
    I agree that if it sounds to good to be true, watch out, and travel at your own risk. Sounds very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Danlp View Post
    I agree that if it sounds to good to be true, watch out, and travel at your own risk. Sounds very dangerous.
    Dangerous how?

Aspiring Member
    Go if ya want to go, then go, you dont need to justify it to all of us....... just bring your own panties...

Platinum Member
    The general rule - not necessarily applicable to this case - is that wives take a dim view of their spouse spending a lot of time with even a mutual female friend. The situation as you describe it doesn't seem to fit in that category. From what you've described, I don't see a conflict, but do be very careful to keep your wife fully engaged...even if for some reason she doesn't want to see you dressed.

That last part is what I'm struggling with. Your wife seems to be incredibly accomodating in all other respects.

I think you should take full advantage of the situation and have a wonderful time, however, in my humble opinion, you cannot stop givivg your wife the attention she deserves, that could lead to problems. Have fun!!!

Rach

Wouldn't do it. Your wife's friend invited you, not your wife. Perhaps she envisions it as a first step toward playing around. Even if not, this sounds like a good Springer episode... "I Crossdressed in My Wife's BFF's Clothing!"

Besides, an accepting or tolerant wife is much more valuable than a day in anyone's closet.

Hey Dee Dee, since everyone has to have their own opinions here I am next!

Jenn gave you the keys as a token of acceptance and friendship, she by doing so gave you permission to be your self unconditionally no strings attached. It is truly a friendship worth cherishing and so to return the love and respect to her, don't do it just yet, but talk and perhaps take her on the offer but both of you together as girlfriends. Of course wife willing and accepting. As to undies, iffy somewhat uncomfortable situation, crossing borders of sexual so be careful there it might lead to resentment from your wife unless she is soooo far ahead of all this that such would not bother her but then it would sound like femfiction rather then CD reality. Good luck babe!

OMG, that is unbelievable!! You go girl!

I'd say no but thank you. I don't want anyone wearing my clothes, my wife doesn't want anyone wearing her clothes, and to avoid any kind of risk to you and your relationships, I'd just say no.

I think you did the right thing by calling your wife before you acted. I also think it shows support from your wife for her and her bestfriend to buy you your own clothing and give you a safe place to enjoy them

I don't know girlfriend, if it was me, but its not, but if it was, I'd say thanks but not this soon, give it a few weeks to see which way the wind blows, then give it some consideration, just me but if it sounds to good it usually is good to be true
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Hey there,I totally agree with ohitsjustalex,stephanie miller,GerriJerry,putter....to name a few.If most of the fine people here are saying sumthing like this you must please listen to it, just to avoid any trouble with your wife.I am a gg and my husband/SO is (Miley) and I know how it feels.even though miley has been always very faithful to me.But trust me hun,speaking from experience,please please kindly stay away from the other woman Jenn and always bring everything into light with your wife.After all,you & ur wife are one flesh.Even though this Jenn has been really kind to you,but just politely say thank u but no thank u.And PLEASE AVOID spending time alone with this girl Jenn.Because,no matter how much nicer she can be but she's not your soul mate.I have learnt some real lessons in life.You must know where to draw the lines and stay away.

When you are alone with a gorgeous woman like that(Even though you think its fine and she's just a friend helping you out) but things do begin like that till the point you will be unable to deny spending time with Jenn and your wife will end up losing a best friend and everything will be messed up.Believe all of us here- "It happens".Then you cant turn things back to as they were.So please take steps now when nothing has happened so later on you dont have to regret hun and focus more on your wife that how kind of her to accept you like this.Jenn doesnt live with you.She can be nice anytime and next moment not.But your wife is the one who lives with you and shares the life with you and she has accepted the way you are.So please please focus more on her.Thanks Dee...hugs to you and your lovely wife.

Alex for being such a youngun you are pretty smart. I am much older and I didn't even think about it that way. So now I have to say Ditto to Alex.
    Michelle

Thanks again everyone. Obviously if I didn't think there would be any dilemma here i would not have posted. What I need to do is establsh ground rules with both of them. What people who don't know us can't understand is that my wife and Jenn are very close, and it has always been important to my wife that we became good friends. One of the things I feel about DeeDee is that she is not a lesbian and really wants a female friend. Even my male persona isn't sexually interested in her. We're too similar.

My wife has a way better shot at bedding Jenn than I do. Half joking half serious on that last comment.

NO WAY - I don't think anyone says," Hey, go try on my clothes while I'm gone." I think
    she may do this, if she was there with you handing you the clothes she wanted you to try on.
    I'm sure there are some clothes she wouldn't want you or anyone to try or borrow. Stay away,
    unless your wife and her friend are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eve II View Post
    NO WAY - I don't think anyone says," Hey, go try on my clothes while I'm gone." I think
    she may do this, if she was there with you handing you the clothes she wanted you to try on.
    I'm sure there are some clothes she wouldn't want you or anyone to try or borrow. Stay away,
    unless your wife and her friend are with you.
    Eve,
    I think she was trying to be understanding. In the long run she probably didn't realize it could become a problem. I definitely stay way while they are gone, but with the right ground rules set between all of us, I will probably dress with Jenns help and support because after 20 plus years of hiding I'm going to resent not doing what I've always wanted to do.

DON'T do it. It smells like a set up. Pic in court are had to deniy. Been thier done that BECARFULL.
    Ellen47

Set up or not - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!