Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you accept this generous offer

Would you accept this generous offer

So after I told my wife about my cding, I knew it was only a matter of time before she told her best friend Jenn. With my permission of course.

Jenn and my wife left for a girls weekend today and before they left Jenn pulled me aside, handed me the keys to her condo and said "try on anything you want, panties are in the storage bin in my closet".

I want to do it, but not sure if I should. She's gorgeous with an amazing sense of style

well what are you waiting for go for it. you never know it may be fun!

Look out for hiden cameras and than have fun

An yer not dressed an showing us the results yet ....................... shame on ya hon ! ellen

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    I'm the kind of person who thinks that if it's too good to be true, then it most likely is. Also, like the person above stated, possible cameras and other stuff there. It's your wife's best friend and picture how your wife will feel if you actually did that and tried on her stuff. She would not be happy about that. Therefore, I would not do it just on that issue itself. It's a great offer but sounds like a setup.

I would also go with the too good to be true aspect, some sort of test, etc.

But the good thing is you can say no you didn't go over but would like the three of you together to pick something suitable for your style.

I wouldn't, primarily because I'd be trying on my wife's best friend's stuff.

Did she give you the keys to her condo with your wife knowing or was it a, "Psst! Hey, kid!" moment? Keep in mind that this is a girl who's closely connected to your wife.

If somehow your wife sees you wearing something that her best friend wore (I'm 100% sure they shop together), regardless of how accepting she is of your CDing she can interpret that in many other ways ("Is he sleeping with my best friend?", "Why doesn't he ask ME if he could try on MY clothes first?", etc.).

Remember that while your wife is accepting of your CDing, that doesn't give you the right to rummage through other women's belongings without your wife's permission. There needs to be mutual respect here. She respects your CDing - which is a big deal in today's society - and, in return, i'm sure she wants some respect back for it. Communicate with her and ask her if it's ok.

It is a setup...maybe not with camera and all, but like a test. Like giving a kid the keys to the candy store and telling them they can eat what they want...you expect the kid to pick one or two candies, not sample the whole store. What I would do is thank her for the offer, but say no and suggest if she is okay with it, that all three of you go over sometime and go for a girls night out. One major issue, is visiting your wife's friends place without your wife...can lead to all kinds of trust issues.
    Chickie

Go for it. You might get some great ideas for your own wardrobe.

I doubt if it's any type of test/set-up.

Just someone who is accepting and wanting to show you she is.

But I wouldn't do it. As a kid I would have, but not as an adult. Especially a married adult. Even if offered I would still feel it was an invasion of her privacy.
    DonnaT

What Alex says.
    Reine

I'd do one of two things:

1. Ignore it and stay away from Jenn's condo.
    2. Talk with Jenn and tell her you'd better ask your wife first. If the answer is anything other than "it's fine, your wife is great with it," see #1.
    -Sedona

set up or no set up a good offer but i would not accept

i could never do it my clothing in mine and my wifes clothing is hers. i would not feel comfortable in other peoples clothing .

Put down the keys and back away, nobody gets hurt.

Wonderful dream, I think we've all had at one time or another.

Just DON'T do it
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

i say stay away .... just something not right about it all

I'd tell the wife "hey she gave me the keys to her condo and said have fun". "What do you think about that?" This way it make youy look good and makes the friend look bad if it was not legit. Either way, it shows you were thinking about wifey, and not about yourself.

If wifey says cool go for, get the hell out of the way I'm coming thru baby.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

avoid this condo like it has the plague. may not be a trap. but there could be problems down the rd.

Loni

If the offer was in need of being whispered so it needed to be hiden from your wife -then it was an offer that should never have been made. I would give the keys to the wife to return to her "best friend" when they returned with a short explanation to why you have them. It's a good step in maintaining your wifes trust in you. Let her deal with the "friend".

After the advice I got here, I called my wife and she said I should go over to Jenn's condo. When I got there I had a care package waiting for me from the both of them. It contained 3 pairs of panties 3 skirts and a couple of cute tops. My wife is supportive, but doesn't want to see me dressed. Jenn left a note and said her place could be my getaway and she'd be happy to help. Jenn is very supportive because her Dad is gay and knows what he went thru coming out

UMM.... DO IT! lol

well in that case... what time does the party start!
    Chickie

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    It always seemed a wee bit too obvious to be a test,so now you know what It's all about fill your boots,and remember To do something nice for your wife and her friend to thank them.

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member
    Sounds more like the beginning of a letter to Penthouse.

The only part that seemed odd to me was when she offered up her panties. Women don't share their panties with each other! Whether it was a test or not, you passed! Enjoy, but just keep your wife in the loop so she knows clothing is the only thing getting on at the condo.
    Sally

This should be a no brainer. The answer is no thank you. Your wife will find out sooner or later and she would be very upset about it on many levels. If this woman is really such a good friend of your wifes then don't you think she would tell her. Your wife is out you are home and can wear what you like. If you want new clothes go to the store bring them home and have fun.
    OH one last note you never said that your wife accepts you. Did you ever think that she told her GF for another reason?