Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2011

Halloween coming up soon ...

There is much planning to do. How many are going to have an all femme night for Halloween? I am making plans now for myself how about you?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Silver Member
    Our 1 chance a year to dress however we want and go out in public and not worry. I love it. Better than Xmas.

I am in the process of preparing for an annual "pageant" my renaissance group holds called the "UNQUEENLY PAGEANT". It will be held on Halloween weekend this year. The theme for contestants is PIN-UP GIRLS so I am all giddy about this years show, I have acquired a new "vintage style" one-piece swimsuit in glorious RED. Now I am seeking some nice seamed black stockings and shoes to match as well as a pin-up style dress for the introduction portion. The swimsuit is for the "talent" portion, I'm thinking of just doing some stand up comedy. I have been "competing" in this competition since 2004 haven't won yet, but I figure winning would mean I couldn't compete the following year.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No plans yet . I am thinking of buying a french maid outfit though but i wont be going out with it

Yes.. I will be going out this year fully dressed! It is one of the main reasons behind my stepping up my excersise plan lately. Just over two months remaining and I plan on going in a german beer girl costume. Haven't decided if I will go with the short skirt version or the short shorts version yet. Depends on my fitness level I guess.. Can't wait though!

Yes it is that time of the year for real public dressing-years ago, I actually dressed up and went to work-in a health care setting for 8 hrs. Little did they know, I dress that way at night for playtime.

Untitled

Halloween 2011

As has already been pointed out, Halloween will soon be upon us. We are aware that this is a very exciting time for some of the members, however the M2F section soon becomes swamped with stories about this time of year.

In order to keep the forum running smoothly, please post your halloween threads here.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

not dressing pretty, going as alex from a clockwork orange, but if I was going en femme I'm thinking something like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEDIEVAL-GOT...item895fb2dc45

I usually go out twice for Halloween. First into Boston, and then the next night into Manchester, NH. Hqve been brainstorming costume ideas but haven't started anything yet. I would like to do a belly dancing costume but right now I have too much belly. My other idea is a Steam Punk Girl. I will put up some pics once my wife and I start building.
    Sally

Well, I have ordered new petticoats!! They should arrive a couple weeks before halloween. I am thinking of ordering a new maids outfit maybe in yellow. Would that be too sissy? I guess at this point it does"nt matter!!! Anyone here, can comment on that if they want to.

I will have extra funds for this year so I am planning something very special. I like the 18th century French court outfits with the whole corset, high hair and lots of petticoats but we'll just have to see if that ever see the light of day. It does take alot of planning to find an outfit like that, or even to have one made.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I have a wicked witch costume I plan to wear. Not the most creative idea, but should be fun.
    No plans to go out though ... yet.

I am going to Vegas again to meet with friends. Fremont St on Halloween is a photographers fantasy. I hope to be in 3 different costumes during the weekend. After last year's pink butterfly outfit, I guess anything goes. The same person is making me a "Granny Gaga" costume - it will be ready when I arrive and should be a hoot. Pics should be interesting with the makeup. I'm also going to be a school girl and some kind of gothic female. I can hardly wait !!
    Denise DeMann

i am dressing en femme for Halloween. me and my girlfriend are doing a pirate theme and im dressing as a pirate wench and shes gonna be Barnacle Bill. ive already got my costume on hold and going to pick it up this friday. i still gotta get a pirate hat, boots and some other stuff for my costume. i cant wait!
    <3 Jenny

Am I the only person here that doesn't treat Halloween as just an excuse to crossdress? I'm gonna try to work a haunted house this year.

Ok some holloween advice. Don't just dress as a women. Go as something like , snow white , or a hooker , or sailor moon etc. If you go like that it will be fun , your dressed as a women , and most people won't think you look too good to be your first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I like to alternate hippie chick, Ozzie Osbourne, last year was Mimi from the Drew Carey show. This year it's either Groucho or stop body shaving now and go as Robin Williams (one verrrrry hairy person) lol

I am thinking of hosting a party with my friends ... not sure yet what as but definitely something with high heels! was thinking of someone famous. Maybe I can get the couples to come as reverse roles so I am not the only guy in heels (would be funny for the GG. .. I would just smile wickedly ...lol)

I want to go as Bettie Page this year. I did the little girl thing for the past two years.

I agree with Christina. Dressing en femme, as a woman....well, I guarantee you will have more fun in a costume than as just a woman. For me, there's no point in doing what I do all the time.

My wife and I are going to DJ an adult Halloween party in a swanky neighborhood just outside of Nashville, and needless to say, Erickka will be the co-emcee!

I'm going as Vampirella again this year. I had a lot of fun with the costume last year...
    "Poor is the man who's pleasures depend upon the permission of another."
    - Madonna

Aspiring Member
    No clue what I'll be if I even go out, but if you are going out as a 'normal' woman because you think it's 'safe' and 'just a costume' among normal people, you are fooling yourself. Everyone knows what it means. I agree that going out as your femme self in a costume for her is infinitely more fun.
    —Mikaela

I don't know if it's really a "tell" or not to just go out en-fem... When I was "in" to me Holloween was an excuse to let Wynonna out... Hardly anyone questioned me at all.
    now that I'm out, I do kick it up a notch for Holoween, and gto as someone/thing... One year it was Sarah Palin, The next year I was Elvira, Mistress of the dark, Last year I was Cathrine Bach's Daisy Duke.
    This year I'm contemplaing the folowing...
    1. Snookie. I acn use parts of my Elvira get up to pull this one off.
    2. A '70s Dallas Cowboys chearleader. This is really my first choice, but the only thing I have in stock to do this is the pantyhose
    3. A comic aproach to Lady Ga Ga, based on the tabloids calling her a man.
    4. Wonder Woman, but this is anothe one that could get pricey.

I have a few other ideas to, but they'll likely fail unless somting ratical happens in this year's polical arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaela View Post
    but if you are going out as a 'normal' woman because you think it's 'safe' and 'just a costume' among normal people, you are fooling yourself. Everyone knows what it means.
    Agreed. Did that once many years ago and I'd say not everyone knew what it meant when I arrived, but by the time I left they did. Gossip flew through that party like Christine O'Donnell's witchness.

I bought a middle eastern princess costume from an on line costume shop a couple of years ago and will be wearing that again this year.