Hello All,
Hello Maya1Love,

Please forgive me, but I've been a member of the board for some years now. To my discredit, I have not been a good poster or been active in keeping up. I've lost my password, forgotten my userID, you name it, I had the roadblocked. I finally purchased my first laptop and signed on with my first wireless service, which was a big, big step in the right direction. So, I'm taking another stab at making a connection here.

Maya, I must apologize, only tonight did I read your the private message you sent me in 2009, yes 2009. I had no idea anyone written me. Please, please accept my apologies From what I can tell you've done remarkable work keeping us gay TGals together here on the forum.

My name is Cassie. I'm now a grand dame at the age of 51yrs. I do dress, but not as often as I'd like and I've never dressed fully. I'm working on it. I've found a boutique in Houston, Texas (I'm in San Antoni0, 250 west-southwest of Houston) that caters to TGals. SA isn't the friendliest city for us TGals. I am gay, always been, always had Cassie in me, but for years made sure she didn't even see the light of day. As I grew older, I found that I could no longer ignore Cassie and her need to be expressed in some way, that was about ten years ago. I've built and purged a couple of times since. I'm currently trying to re-build my wardrobe again, hopefully, with no purging this time.

I love being a male, but I never felt i was totally masculine and so easily identify with a feminine nature. I don't know if it's a commentary on how I see my sexuality or self-homophobia. I do know, I feel great when I dress and I think I'd like knowing other TGals and men who know Cassie or know about Cassie.

So, once again, sorry for the inconsistency, I meant no harm.

Cassie