Last sunday I had to go to a wedding out in the western part of massachusetts as it was a sunday afternoon and the wedding was at 5pm we got a hotel and stayed over, so we went to the wedding and headed back to the hotel about 10:30 we have a room on the 2nd floor and i had to run down to the car, as I was coming back in I was going up the stairs and I happened to see a sexy pair of legs in black nylons go by so I quickened my pace up the stairs so I could get a peek, I saw a beautiful black dress high heels and long black hair and thought VERY NICE so I took a longer look and realized that it was a CD she walked to her room and shut the door. My wife and I and my sisters got drinks and went down by the pool for a few cocktails and as we were sitting there I happened to see her come walking bye, the pool was in a glass enclosed area and she must have thought that there would not be anyone there she saw us and took off back to her room i asume. end of evening. The next morning around 9am i was waiting in the hallway for everyone when who should come walking by but her but this time she was wearing a yellow dess and high heels and that was it no makeup no wig no nylons jst a man in a yellow dress and heels I thought to myyself that this was kinda strange so he walked by me and said "hey how you doing" i said good and he walked off not going anywhere in particular just walking around the hotel, so about 5 minutes later he walks by again and goes back to his room. so my sisters come out and we were chatting and then they went back to their rooms for a minute and then here he comes again only this time he changed into a black dress again no hose wig or makeup just a guy in a black dress so ZI just started thinking about why the night b4 he didnt want to be seen all drerssed but now tyhis morning he is just walking around not even trying to hide the fact that he is a man in a dress. I didnt know if there was siomeone back in hisd room making him do this or if he was just getting his thrills by walking around in ther daytime in a hotel. As a CD i was kind of confused because I know that never would I walk around in a hotel without a wig and makeup and at least try to pass than have everyone see you and think that you were some kind of weirdo. If by any chance that you were the one at the hotel ( which was a Clarion Hotel in Northampton Ma ) and you are reaqding this I am not insulting you I was just wondering why you were doing it without trying to hide the fact that you were a man. I know this is a little long and it sounds like I am jst ranting but it just got me to wondering thats all