Thread: Just the other night......

Wink Just the other night......

Just the other night, my wife and I were lying in bed. She snuggled up to me and reached down and felt my boxerbriefs... They are some she bought for me a good while back. And when she did she said, "whoo what kind of undies do you have on? They are "really soft".. I replied the ones you bought for me years ago. She said "Oh they are sooo soft, I just didn't know what you were wearing." now she knows about my desire to cd. And she was ok with some aspects of it, to start. Then she flat refused to support or even allow me to do it alone. But the way she acted that night was as if she was hoping that I had on panties, or at least that's the way I took it. Maybe I was just wishing that was her intentions, or was she saying something else? Hit me up with your thoughts.

Oh and btw, nothing happened for those who were wanting to hear some kinky details...
    No, those are my Panties]

Facts and imagination. Two very distinct directions for your brain to process. Try having a conversation with your wife.

I wouldn't say that was acceptance of cding but a nice thought none the less.
    I'll think up my own kinky details thanks LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

sounds like something should happened. You're bad.

Other than that you just need to have a talk with her
    Michelle

it is just what she said... she noticed you had something different on. nothing more or less...
    Chickie

I've worn those several times and she always ask the same question with the same type voice?
    No, those are my Panties]