Thread: Best Night Sleep Ever (Sleeping with Breastforms)

Talking Best Night Sleep Ever (Sleeping with Breastforms)

Ok, so as some of you may have seen from other posts of mine I had been debating on, worrying about, and then eagerly awaiting my Breast Forms. Well I decided on Pals mainly for the resilience and price... and I am VERY VERY happy. I got them monday and tried them on, and then tuesday I went out and got a comfortable bra that would hold them securely to me, spent that night soaking it and washing it etc.

And now to finally get to the point of all this. The last two nights besides wearing them after work in my normal under wire bra, I switched to my new cloth bra and slept in them (with my girlfriend's/SO permission of course) And I can not describe how good it felt. It feels amazing to have the forms in general, but having that weight... that feeling all night, I can't remember the last time I slept that well. It may be just their newness... but I get a little feeling of completeness from them I guess.

Anyone else feel that way if you have slept in your forms?

Nice to hear you're having a great time with the new girls.

If they are silicone, however, sleeping in them isn't a good idea. Too much pressure could bust a seam.
    DonnaT

hey Tracy,good on u fr having those breastforms.Nope,I have never wore them and slept but yes slept in a nighty.Love those silky nighties

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Nice to hear you're having a great time with the new girls.

If they are silicone, however, sleeping in them isn't a good idea. Too much pressure could bust a seam.
    I do so love them, but they are not made of silicone, it's why I went with Pals, they are made from a safe, hypoallergenic and soft realistic blend of polymer and mineral oil (non-silicone and FDA approved). I got them because they are safe to sleep, swim, lay on etc. I wanted something durable.

I have slept in mine for over 1 year. No breakage or damage since I usually sleep on my side anyway. I have gone to bed a few times without them and ending having a terrible night's sleep. Like something is missing. Oh yeh - the girls
    Michelle

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I do not often sleep in mine: I find that if I wear non-trivial forms, I automatically sleep on my back. My body knows there is something there, even when I'm asleep!

Aspiring Member
    Pretty cool of your GF not to care, sounds like you had a nice relaxing night :P

I've never done it, but for whatever reason I decided I wasn't going to take mine off before going to bed tonight. I have a feeling its going to be a bit distracting but we'll see.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I have two sets of forms and one of them are Pals. I love my Pals. Anyway, I'm with you all the way. I sometimes sleep in a bra, forms, a chemise and panties. My wife calls them my "bedtime boobs" They warm up and feel nice against yourself. Not sure if I've slept any better because of them but for sure I've never had a bad nights sleep when wearing them.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have been sleeping with my girls for about six months, and when I don't have them I don't sleep well . I agree with Michelle I don't feel complete with out them!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Aspiring Member

Be complete!

To be complete and comfy, try a good tight gaff and loose the boys and you will awake with the girls on top and the boys all gone. It was an amazing sensation.

Thank you all for your responses I am really glad to know I am not the only one who feels complete with them ^.^

The Unlucky
    I used to LOVE sleeping with my "girls", I did it almost everynight. The only bad thing was when I would wake up in the morning to get ready for work I would forget to take them off, I always HATED having to take them off.

I Do enjoy sleeping with my D size forms on and a comfy bra. I sleep 99% of the time on my side so Im not really worried about damaging them, the position is almost like I'm lightly hugging them. I also enjoy a short afternoon nap while wearing them. Most of the time I will have dreams that I've never had before, like being in a strange place while dressed.

I love sleeping with my D cups too!

mine are actually D too, and I still sleep in them <3 <3

I have worn mine to bed many times. The past week and for the next two my wife is out of the country and I wear mine every night. Love it as do you and I have seen no indication of damage.

I to seem to wear my larger forms to bed. They are silicone and I sleep on my side--two months and counting. I really enjoy waking up and feeling the 'girls'!

I heard theres a new way to glue them using Aleene's Tack it over glue http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/p...PRODID=prd1779

got this info from an ebay seller http://cgi.ebay.com/PALS-TRS5-04-Bre...-/320607135214 (scroll down)
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]