Thread: What is ........

What is ........

What is the best thing about your job?

My own job allows me to associate with a great cross section of females of all ages.

With this in mind I have a great opportunity to view current fashions and converse on varied topics.

Many of the ladies that I pick up are going home from work or going out to dinner, clubbing or a ball. Most are often with their partners so it’s look but don’t chat.

It is a real pleasure to see them dressed in their finery and enviously imagine what it would be like to swap places with them.(Only for their clothes and not their partner.)

Captive audience.

One of the other things that I have used to my advantage is whenever I have needed information on any given subject. All you have to do is keep asking passenger until you meet the person who can help. Usually it is to do with computers but the possibilities are boundless.

How does your job compare?

PJ

Philippa Jane

Platinum Member
    The great thing about my job is I work from home most of the time, which allows me to dress almost full time.

3 things i like a lot
    firstly i work in the female fashion industry so get to see and work with lots of colthing before it even hits the streets,
    secondly i can buy clothingo very cheaply
    thirdly i am the only man out of 16 women in our Brand and one of the 16 men out of 150 women in the building so there are always lots of women to listen too, talk too and learn from

I have to say it is the fact that I work out of my house allowing me to dress as much as I want.
    Michelle

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a self employed Insurance agent, I have to say I love my job. But since I deal primarily with senior citizens, I can not dress enfemme! At least outwardly!! But at least I can work when I want, not when someone else tells me to!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The best part of my job is talking to interesting customers, many of whom I have know for years and years and they have continued to support my business. And then there is the fantastic view I have from the back of the shop of rolling hills up a beautiful valley and in the other direction I have the sea a mere few hundred yards away. So, its fresh air, the sound of the sea and a view to die for. :-)

I get to travel a lot, and can spend a lot of time "en femme" in the hotel room. I'm also looking forward to some upcoming travel to some more CD-friendly cities (NYC, for example) where I can spend some real time out on the street.

1. Being self employed, there isn't any "clock" to punch
    2. My morning commute is about 50 feet to my garage.
    3. If I don't have to go out on the road, I can dress as I want, or, .... not
    4. When I am out, it's hardly ever the same place twice and I get to meet loads of different people.

Did the assemblty line thing (Part A into part B) 8 hrs a day for a year. Left as soon as I could.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

My job commute is only 3 minutes

The best part about my job is, after 29 1/2 yrs, I'm retarded, opps, retired, that's better....BJ

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I now have an office at home. I share it with my wife. The freedome to dress and work is awesome. I love my new office.

I would of commented on how nice it is working from home, but with all the interruptions lately and my wife interfering with business productivity, I suppose it's time to go rent an away from home office.. but, to answer the question,... best thing? Hmm.... would have to be all the women taking off their clothes and doing naughty things

I work in a Maximum Security Prison... nobody tried to shank me today Ill call that a good thing

Silver Member
    I get to travel a lot with a lot of time to shop. No one knows me except a few people and they are too busy to shop. What more could I ask for. I browse all the stores in the area and can be very open about who the items are for knowing I will probably never be back in the area when I leave.

I'm probably one of the younger posters around here at 24 years old but working in pizza, believe it or not, has the benefit of encountering all kinds of people. What kinds of people you might wonder? Various sexualities and walks of life come into play. Ex-drug users, pot heads, upper class college kids working for spare money, etc. The list goes on and on without even factoring in the customers that you meet when working the register. The side perk of holding my job for years and years is that I've learned excellent stress management. About the only perks of my job though.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I go to work. I enjoy myself thoroughly. They pay me.

You might as well call it Camelot!

tina

Making my own money instead of having to go to "work" someplace for somebody else to make them more money. Plus, I like being honest without worrying about somebody in the office stabbing me in the back (or front), lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My favourite part of my job is the great girl friends I have made,and the fact they know about Sophie and are perfectly fine about it,I have made a cpl really close friends in particular we have lovely chats and talk about everything and its nice toothat they confide in me about personal things and I appreciate their friendship very much.Infact most my shift know I dress,on diff levels and I have never heard anything negative from them

Of Course the 10% Staff Discount is a major plus point too plenty of visits to the ladieswear department for me and the missus,and a few bargains have been had over the years

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I go to work at the time of my choosing, thus giving me plenty of time to hit the gym in the mornings.

I leave when I want.

I can sleep at my desk if I need to.

No one monitors my online activity.
    DonnaT

Like others, I am fortunate to work from home 100% of the time. That means that my office dress code requires feminine clothing. (I just thought of that policy). We have wood floors and slate floors in our house, so I cannot wait until I get some heels and can hear my shoes. I'll be finding excuses to get up from my desk and get this or that.

I can't say I enjoy anything about my job, other than the fact I collect a pay check
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The best thing about my job is that it's in the past. I get paid now for putting up with them for 30 years and, can we talk? I earned every dime I get paid now because they were often unbareable jerks while I tried to be a professional.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

The best part of my job is that I find it enjoyable and challenging. A side benefit is that I travel frequently and have ample opportunity to dress in my my hotel room or shop in stores far from home.

Jaydee