Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A friend's idea of Halloween

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A friend's idea of Halloween

I wasz talking with a very cute GG friend that doesnt know I cd and she just so happens to own a bridal shop,,, we chatted about the upcoming Halloween party and I told her I still have no clue what to be,, she said that she thinks I should be a bride or a prom queen,,, said that she will lend me a dress or give me a dis continuded one in the back room,, told me that if I decide on that then she will open her shop up just for me to find one that fits,,, I cant come clean to her but would like the opertunity to be in a bridal shop trying on,,, I just dont know if its a good idea or not... she might read me on seeing how much fun I am having...
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I would be standing at the door all ready.

I would be all over that offer trying on those wedding and Prom dresses!!

Do you think she might suspect that you are a CD?

Rch

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    I would be standing at the door all ready.
    +1.

I wish I would get an offer like that.

I wish I had a halloween party to go to and someone suggested going as a female.

I've done it a couple times in my life but if I ever get the chance again, it's going to be all out - wig, boobs, hip padding, makeup, blouse and skirt, panty hose, and shoes if I can find some.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Gold Member
    Let me know if they have a branch shop in northern Illinois. Rader

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    I went to my office dressed last year at my manager's request (long story). I was the only costume. And in 2005, I went to a Mardi Gras party as Meg. It was only my second time out and I had a fantastic time!

I'd tell her, I'll be right there with twenty three of my friends from this board! But speaking for myself I wouldn't waste a NewYork minute accepting the invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

I think you need to go for it. Halloween is our best holiday. If you are going to go out dressed, that is the day. I will go out this year on Halloween.

Sounds Like a great chance to wear a wedding gown, I wish I had that chance. Would love to wear a wedding gown and be the bride for a Day.
    Amanda

Depends on the people involved, but Halloween is all about having fun for you and others. I would tend to keep it light...go with the jokes, accept help even if you don't need it... you may want the backup story that all the girls did all the preparation for you and stuff like shaving legs arms...you just joke and say it will grow back and harry clashed with the dress... that's all if you don't want to be out... people will think it is cool, but only if you joke with them. On halloween use balloons (because someone may grab them). I would do it, take her up on the offer it will be enjoyable and you will learn a lot about what brides go through. Maybe she can even hook you up with someone who will volunteer to help you do your hair and makeup.
    Chickie

How can you not take her up on this invitation, like everyone else has said. You'll regret not taking this opportunity if you dont.

Amazing Member
    Sounds like a blast!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    IMO, if you are not having fun doing it and can't show it, what's the point of wearing any costume?
    Not many people actually want to be the character they portray on holloween.

If it was me, I would go for it and let her take the lead.
    It just may be that she already has her suspisions about you and that is why she offered.

In any event you do not need to bare your soul to her.
    Just have fun with it in the spirit of holloween.

Thumbs up

I must say, I believe she knows about your fem side and is making an offer that you can't, nor should you, refuse. Who knows, this could be the start of a totally different relationship between the two of you. And just think, if it gets really serious, she knows about your gurl side and SHE OWNS A BRIDAL SHOP! Take her up on her offer and let her help you get all dolled up. Pay close attention to how she relates to you as you transform. You'll probably see signs that she knows of your feminine side and wants to encourage it. Wish I knew a lady like her!

Kathy

Platinum Member
    I am with those who say "do it, enjoy yourself and be yourself". Think for a moment - would she really have suggested a bridal gown or prom dress...not to mention opening the shop and giving you a fitting... if she didn't suspect you might be interested?

go for it babe...if it is even just a one night experience then what an experience it will be, if things work out you might even have someone who is willing to help you in the long term too...your very lucky and i would jump at the chance hehe...

One of the most difficult things to do in life is to let go of control to someone else. That is what we are talking about.

(s)he has been asked to let the friend have control of the situation and provide the dress. While most of us dream of such a situation, for many, giving up control and surrendering a part of ourselves is not always easy to do.

I would ask if she was serious. Then ask if I would look totally foolish. Most people don't want to look totally foolish even when they are in costume.

But I do agree with the vast majority of posters in this thread, if You don't at least try it, you will regret it for a very long time. People that I have talked to - who are nearing the end of their days, don't usually talk about regrets of the things they've done. They talk about regrets of the things they wished they would have done.

CE

Sounds great, wish I had a deal like that lined up.

Thumbs up

Tell her you'll give it a try, no commitment. A fantastic opportunity !!!!!
    Please keep us posted !

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Try it, and then tell her how fantastic it is and you'd maybe like to do this more often. It's less than honest, but it'll certainly give you an idea of how she feels about cds.

In my (limited) experience, women who do makeup, hair, clothing enjoy the challenge of making a guy look femme.

Loves Mary Janes <3 Kayleigh-Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by callmemeg View Post

in my (limited) experience, women who do makeup, hair, clothing enjoy the challenge of making a guy look femme.
    +1 :d

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Tell her your cousin from Boston was going to come up and hang out with you, and you'd love to convince him to do it too. I'll be right there hahahaha

From the response of all the other girls, Me included, I think we could have our own party at the Bridal Shop. Go for it! You will regret not going for the rest of your life.