Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A friend's idea of Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by RileyAnne View Post
    Go for it. I'm thinking she already knows
    Yes go for it. And she might suspect it. Would that be so bad??
    Mary

I wish I would get an offer like that.

I wish I had a halloween party to go to and someone suggested going as a female.

I've done it a couple times in my life but if I ever get the chance again, it's going to be all out - wig, boobs, hip padding, makeup, blouse and skirt, panty hose, and shoes if I can find some.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Gold Member
    Let me know if they have a branch shop in northern Illinois. Rader

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    I went to my office dressed last year at my manager's request (long story). I was the only costume. And in 2005, I went to a Mardi Gras party as Meg. It was only my second time out and I had a fantastic time!

I'd tell her, I'll be right there with twenty three of my friends from this board! But speaking for myself I wouldn't waste a NewYork minute accepting the invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Just send me the address and tell her I am on my way.

I'm in the "she probably already knows/suspects" camp. I'd go ahead and tell her, that way you'll know, and you won't have to go through all the "oh, I never knew what that was for" charade as you progressively move from why-a-Gstring-is-better-than-boxers 101 to the myriad uses of double sided tape.
    -Sedona

What a lovely way for her to allow you to express yourself. People this perceptive are a blessing on society. I imagine she must do a lot of things to support other friends as well. Is she single?

I think you need to go for it. Halloween is our best holiday. If you are going to go out dressed, that is the day. I will go out this year on Halloween.

Sounds Like a great chance to wear a wedding gown, I wish I had that chance. Would love to wear a wedding gown and be the bride for a Day.
    Amanda

Depends on the people involved, but Halloween is all about having fun for you and others. I would tend to keep it light...go with the jokes, accept help even if you don't need it... you may want the backup story that all the girls did all the preparation for you and stuff like shaving legs arms...you just joke and say it will grow back and harry clashed with the dress... that's all if you don't want to be out... people will think it is cool, but only if you joke with them. On halloween use balloons (because someone may grab them). I would do it, take her up on the offer it will be enjoyable and you will learn a lot about what brides go through. Maybe she can even hook you up with someone who will volunteer to help you do your hair and makeup.
    Chickie

How can you not take her up on this invitation, like everyone else has said. You'll regret not taking this opportunity if you dont.

Amazing Member
    Sounds like a blast!

Maybe she already suspects and is just trying to give you an opportunity to talk about it.

I would accept this offer without hesitation. I would also let her know about my femme side, But if you are deep in the closet and don't want her to know, then see if there is a reason why she suggested this. If she knows or suspects, then come clean
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

She already knows...

I have been to a bridal shop with a friend to try on some formals for a Relay for Life Miss relay contest. Although we did not find one in the price range that fit it was still fun. I would have loved to be all done up in makeup, hose, shoes, and had the store to myself. Dont let this opportunity slip by. Maybe brind a female friend along and have her dress as your groom and go to the party as a couple. Its hard to get into a wedding dress by yourself. take the help!!

If you don't do it, you'll regret it!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    IMO, if you are not having fun doing it and can't show it, what's the point of wearing any costume?
    Not many people actually want to be the character they portray on holloween.

If it was me, I would go for it and let her take the lead.
    It just may be that she already has her suspisions about you and that is why she offered.

In any event you do not need to bare your soul to her.
    Just have fun with it in the spirit of holloween.

Loves Mary Janes <3 Kayleigh-Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by callmemeg View Post

in my (limited) experience, women who do makeup, hair, clothing enjoy the challenge of making a guy look femme.
    +1 :d

omg, a dream come true!!! Wow, have fun with that!!

I say go for it!

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'm with the rest that say she might suspect something. Perhaps you are not hiding your femme self as well as you thought! I cannot say as I don't really know you and I haven't seen you in boy mode either. Are you tall and slender with soft features? Maybe she just sees your femme potential and thinks she can really pull it off. She really seems to be willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. Dunno. But, as others have said just go for it. You're sure to have a blast! You don't have to volunteer any information,just let her make her own conclusions(which she will anyway). Also, absolutely DO ask her why she thought of you dressing that way. You might be in for a pleasant surprise. If she says that she can tell you have a femme side(gg's are very intuitive this way), and you feel curiousity and acceptance from her, be prepared to come clean. Lastly, as others have said, if you don't you may never get the chance again and regret it. Either way it goes, just keep your sisters posted. Hugs, Tonya
    Last edited by rocketscientist; 09-06-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: additional thought
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Thumbs up

I must say, I believe she knows about your fem side and is making an offer that you can't, nor should you, refuse. Who knows, this could be the start of a totally different relationship between the two of you. And just think, if it gets really serious, she knows about your gurl side and SHE OWNS A BRIDAL SHOP! Take her up on her offer and let her help you get all dolled up. Pay close attention to how she relates to you as you transform. You'll probably see signs that she knows of your feminine side and wants to encourage it. Wish I knew a lady like her!

Kathy

Platinum Member
    I am with those who say "do it, enjoy yourself and be yourself". Think for a moment - would she really have suggested a bridal gown or prom dress...not to mention opening the shop and giving you a fitting... if she didn't suspect you might be interested?