Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A friend's idea of Halloween

go for it babe...if it is even just a one night experience then what an experience it will be, if things work out you might even have someone who is willing to help you in the long term too...your very lucky and i would jump at the chance hehe...

One of the most difficult things to do in life is to let go of control to someone else. That is what we are talking about.

(s)he has been asked to let the friend have control of the situation and provide the dress. While most of us dream of such a situation, for many, giving up control and surrendering a part of ourselves is not always easy to do.

I would ask if she was serious. Then ask if I would look totally foolish. Most people don't want to look totally foolish even when they are in costume.

But I do agree with the vast majority of posters in this thread, if You don't at least try it, you will regret it for a very long time. People that I have talked to - who are nearing the end of their days, don't usually talk about regrets of the things they've done. They talk about regrets of the things they wished they would have done.

CE

Yes You should definately do it. I would if I had that same opportunity. I dont get out much at all but Halloween is the perfect excuse.

Sounds great, wish I had a deal like that lined up.