Thread: Gust found out the closet is to small

Gust found out the closet is to small

After I took my shower this morning, I opened the closet door ( I've got to be the redneck guy today), I stepped back and as I looked, it hit me, I've got more girl clothes than guy clothes. This is not a bad thing, it just makes it a little hard for me to pick out some thing to wear with all the girls things saying pick me, pick me. How many of you CDers have the same problem. ( The boy things had tears in there eye)

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    As i am still in the closet myself, the decision depends on whether I am working or not, if not no contest!!

I know I have tons more panties than boxers and twice as many womens jeans as guy jeans.

Hi Rita,
    I certainly have way more girls clothes than I do boys clothes, but the only problem that I have is that work dictates that I have to wear boys clothes, but when it comes to my free time I wear girls clothes wherever and whenever it is possible and practical.

Gold Member
    You mean it isn't suppose to be that way?

I used to have this problem because I purged a lot of my boy clothes because they're no longer in style. Otherwise, some of my girl shirts and blouses can safely be worn and used as part of my boy outfits so the problem kinda solved itself hehe

So. I'm behind in quantity. I'm got to go shopping. Andrea
    Lifes journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to come skidding into it sideways, totally worn out, while shouting 'Holy crap. What a ride'.

I was only looking around my bedroom yesterday and realising how girly it is these days. Not a bad thing if you ask me

I know the feeling. Before I cleaned out the closet, I had enough clothes to wear for 2 - 3 weeks without every doing laundry. Now I'm down to 10-14 days. I couldn't last 5 days as a guy so that gives you some perspective.
    Michelle

My wife can't use the closet in our master bedroom, because I seem to have to many things in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]