Thread: here's a good one - anybody ever do this??

here's a good one - anybody ever do this??

ok, so recently i've had a major 2 day outing and spent significant time preparing (fantasizing, getting ready etc) for it...i got active on this forum for first time and signed up on yahoo groups and sent emails etc...all as "michele" my femme self.....

so yesterday i typed out a very quick email at work to a banker who my company works with ....

it was a quick two liner....and i typed it in 30 secs and signed it

-michele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was clicked and gone before i knew it....

i got back a response...it was quite simple..

????????

i emailed back - sorry i'm a crossdresser and i love thinking of myself as a businesswoman so i just signed as my femme self (hee hee)...

ok i didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just said answer the question and he sent back a proper response....

pretty embarrasing...
    -michele

Michele,

I have not yet, but I am finding my self starting to type "Luv Karren" with out thinking!!! Would go over real big at on of the mines!!!!!! LOL

LUV KARREN

Haven't done it yet. Though I used to sign all my posts here and on a few occasions accidentally sign my male name. Caught it though!

~David
    Last edited by Sigrid; 09-01-2005 at 10:20 PM.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Sounds like when you're texting ABOUT someone, but you send the text TO them... done that a couple of times. Embarrassing!!

I tend to double check things when talking about my fem self over text or internet.

x

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Humm

Wow! thats a no brainer, or, ummm, I guess that cleshay is not quite rite in this sitiuation!! ! !! !!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Michele,

This is interesting because I found myself thinking and beginning to type "Angel" in some emails at work, but then I changed my profile on this forum to include a signature so I never actually sign off as "Angel" anymore. This has cured ne as far as my work emails go.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thanks for the tip Angel, that's why I rarely sign my posts. Thanks Me

Oh Yeah!

I find that i'm starting to refer to myself as Christine more and more in daily life.

Lately, I have been writing letters to organisations to change my address, policy details, etc... and sometimes i have come close to signing correspondance as Christine.

In some ways i'm glad i'm not working at the moment because i probably would have outed myself by accident a few time by now! I'm gonna have to be careful when i do start work again!

I guess its just a subconcious acceptance of myself. And that's good isn't it?

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Tristen Cox
    It's getting increasingly harder to manage myself. Next time I sign a deposite I might just sign Tris....*scratch-out* er ....

Yes, I used to occassionally sign the wrong name. Then MSN became impossible as 50% of the contacts were panicking when this bloke signed on. Eventually I just switched all to Lisa and explained who Lisa was to a lot of bemused customers. Only had one company drop me, but then I didn't like them so I wasn't exactly crying.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Luckily it hasn't happened to me yet. Came close a few times, but never actually typed Rachel as the name. I love the suggestion for a signature......

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Not the name mistake ...YET...but I bought a ring on EBAY and later when she emailed to ask did I get it and was I pleased I replied " It's beautiful, I'm wearing it right now " and click and OPPPS !!!! Got back your "????" reply, so I did come out to her. She ended up selling me the other 2 rings that matched at a steal because they had been given to her by her cheating ex-husband and she loved the idea that "her ex was now engaged to a CD"...her exact words. I have since sent her a photo and she writes occassionally to "check on her dear female friend".

Emily Ann

I have not done it as yet. But I have caught myself a few times. Need to pay attention. That must have been embarrasing, sorry it happened.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown
    Not the name mistake ...YET...but I bought a ring on EBAY and later when she emailed to ask did I get it and was I pleased I replied " It's beautiful, I'm wearing it right now " and click and OPPPS !!!! Got back your "????" reply, so I did come out to her. She ended up selling me the other 2 rings that matched at a steal because they had been given to her by her cheating ex-husband and she loved the idea that "her ex was now engaged to a CD"...her exact words. I have since sent her a photo and she writes occassionally to "check on her dear female friend".

Emily Ann
    That's cool!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

scribble anything TRISTEN. nobody reads it anyway. sign HUEY DUEY AND LOUY. WHO ASKS ANYMORE!

I dont work in an office so I dont have to worry about something like that.
    As for IM or text messaging I dont do it often so not much to worry about there either. I rarely ever sign emails.. Of course it does sound like something I probably would happen to me..

Platinum Member
    oh that could never happen here ...why ??? because we keep" him" locked up in the closet and don't let "him" use the coumputer......

I have come close to it a few times signing it ADRIANNE instead of ADRIAN.

Adrianne.