Thread: Car Shopping Observation

Silver Member

Car Shopping Observation

The other day while beginning to shop for a new car I noticed a female customer who was wearing a spaghetti straped somewhat sheer mini dress (You could see some things) with 6+inch platform heels (She moved like an expert in them). A few thoughts went through my mind; That is one sexy look. Where did she think she and her boyfriend were going when she first dressed. How much I wanted to ask her about her shoes. Envy for her real looking bustline (of course it looked real, it was real). And lastly some male envy that she could show up there looking like that and clearly knock most of the male salemen of thier games!! The last thing i then took notice of was how the other female customers were dressed and how they blended so easily. Ultimately it was a great example that is mentioned here often. If you dress to blend you prabablu will! And if you are lucky enough to have her around no surely one will give you a second glance!!

Platinum Member
    I think you make a great point. I certainly notice, with some degree of envy, whenever I see an attractive woman in a cute/sexy outfit. For the record, I'm all for it - if I had the looks, I'd want to flaunt it every now and then too!

My step daughter is just as cute as a bugs ear, very petite, and she has some of the greatest little outfits....I know nobody would notice me when she is in the room - regardless of how I'm dressed.

Hi Sara;
    I'll bet she got one heck of a dicount. I'm with you. I wish I could pull it off but alas.
    Hugs
    beth

i know the sight, was looking at some motor cycles some time back and this girl walked into the shop, after a couple hart beats, in walks her (very macho looking) girl friend.

Quote Originally Posted by bethw View Post
    I'll bet she got one heck of a dicount.
    Probably.

Probably the reason for her appearance!
    DonnaT

Silver Member
    One thing that they didn't seem to interested in was hurrying to get her out of there! I also don't think it was her first time shoing her "charms". She put more mileage on those heels while I was there then some of the cars in the lot probably had. Her shoes were sky high, too bad i'm so tall or i would get me a pair.

sounds like me looking for clothes when en femme

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    LOL, IMO the female and her companion were trying to get a great deal on a car.
    A provocatively dressed female will usually tend get extra attention and better deals from a male SA.

I suspect they may have done this before at different retailers.