Thread: rings etc?

rings etc?

Does anyone know a good store to buy cheaply priced large size rings in Ottawa? I don't have much jewlery and I can't spend a fortune, I just want to have some nice looking rings, bracelets etc. to be more realistic in appearance.

Stores that sell to teenage girls usually have a lot of jewlery that is cheap. As the father of 5 girls I have bought a lot.
    Stephenie

You can also check online sites, particularly EBay, but you will need to know what size ring you wear. You can often find great looking rings at terrific prices, just make sure you aren't ripped off by shipping/handling rates which should be no more than a few dollars(C) per item.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

You can find a lot of cheap accessories in... well... accessory shops! He he. Most female clothing chain-stores will have an acsessories section.

(Anyone know how to spell Acsessoreez, by the way!?!? )

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Check for Lane Bryant

They carry large sizes, you can try them in the store, the holders are labeled so you can quickly both find things that fit you and also learn your size.

good luck

Tiff

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Wal Mart does carry some costume jewelry rings in sizes up to 11 or 12. Just be prepared for your finger to have a green band when you take the ring off.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

The mall I go to has those little venders out in the main aisleways between the stores. One of which sell jewerly for pretty cheap. Everytime I go to the mall I usually stop and buy a thing or two. I love silver jewerly and it has the advantage of being inexpensive. By the way I always had this almost wierd fetish thing about girls that had thumb rings. LOL so of course I got two of those going on!

The owner now knows me and happily greets me when he sees me. I could tell the first time I stopped my male voice threw him off a bit...but now he just treats me like a chick. (Money talks...all else walks!)

I have no femme jewellery other than one pair of earrings at the moment.

Want to get at least a pearl ring, a diamond dress ring, and a gold ring with a special design. I'd really like to have a ring for each finger - but no cash as i'm out of work now.

I'm sure i posted in another thread that i also want bracelets, anklets, toe rings, a belly bar, more earrings, the list goes on........

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Haley Pink~

Hmmm? I need a size 13 1/2 ring. Can't find one

Haley

I know this is not In ottawa, but this guy is supposed to be very tf friendly

http://www.ronsrhinestones.com/rings.html

Supplies to alot of drag queens ect

good luck
    kathy in canada

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000

I learned this trick quite a few years ago...

If you find a nice ring that you like, go ahead and buy it. At home, cut through the band and spread it open enough to fit your finger!!!

I use a Dremel tool to cut through the band but you can just buy a small metal blade at the hardware store and cut it manually. Use a file (even a finger nail file) to dull the edges.

If the ring is just a "little" too snug you can pound it out almost a full size if the band is thick enough. This works really well with silver rings!

I would practice on some less expensive rings first!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Check out Classic Plus Size Jewelry and Berkner Designs

Just remember there are also GGs in our sizes and they've got to shop somewhere. So searching for "plus size jewelry" will turn up a number of other shops.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Try Claire's they have all kinds.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

I recently ordered two rings from an online company with many larger sized rings. They may have something you are interested in.

http://www.shavonne.com/rings/

Quote Originally Posted by Kathrine
    I recently ordered two rings from an online company with many larger sized rings. They may have something you are interested in.

http://www.shavonne.com/rings/

Wow...Wow... Wow ! ! ! Thanks for the link to Shavonne... it's great! I just spent a couple of hours just going through the sale section. And, I finally found some wide gold cuff bracelets! Have been looking for those for years.

Thanks, again, Kathrine!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

All teenage girls shop for jewlery at all the swapmeets and mall
    boutiques

Now I am addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    Wow...Wow... Wow ! ! ! Thanks for the link to Shavonne... it's great! I just spent a couple of hours just going through the sale section. And, I finally found some wide gold cuff bracelets! Have been looking for those for years.

Thanks, again, Kathrine!

Oh my what a terrific site, I love the selection and the prices are awesome, thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

Tiff

Haley Pink~

Thanks Jen, your a sweetie.

Thanks Jen, your a sweetie.

Haley