Thread: time

Question time

has anyone ever been in a situation where you to dress but don't have time or to lazy to dress. well i am there.i want to dress up and go out but seems like the time is not really there and/or no urge to do it.i have this fwe dresses that i have bought and want to try out but nothing there, could it be that i losing interest or what.need some input on this time that has me screwed up.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

there has been times that I really wanted get dressed, but ran out of time. Never was to lazy to dress though.

Try to force yourself not to wear the dress. Pretend it is locked up and you can't get to it. That will probably drive you crazy with desire after a few days. Actually, it really takes work to get to the point that we are really satisfied with our look. So much time, that sometimes we just do not feel like making that extra effort to make it happen. I have been there and done that. So, I did guy things, or read, or did things that I should have been doing anyway. It will be back, like the Governator!

Yes!! I thought I was the only one. For me it's somewhat of a rollercoaster, On the up side I can't dress enough and the makeup and all the work is wonderful. On the down side I feel like I should dress but kind of too lazy to do it. My ultimate goal i always thought was to someday go full time, but maybe I'm too lazy
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yep I have been wanting to go out for several days now but I am so busy that I can't take off work since I am so far behind to enjoy myself.
    Michelle

I don't go out of the house CD.. but I have been lazy sometimes and just skip doing makeup.. I just HAVE to dress every day in something.. otherwise I feel deprived

I've got to dress for my councilors appointment, but my get up and go, got up and went...BJ

Happened to me last night. Wednesday is one of my regular femme nights, about mid afternoon I was looking forward to it. Getting shaved and washed in the early evening, I was still looking forward to it, and suddenly I just went off the idea. It happens to me regularly, I enjoy doing my make up and seeing the transformation, but sometimes it seems like such a chore, that I just decide not to bother.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Time is always a problem...or the lack of it is, the desire to CD can sometimes vary, but finding the time is a problem that never goes away. You know the sort of thing, you start off by been a few minutes late leaving work, you arrive home to find that you have some more work to do...so the time is ebbing away....you make yourself a meal....sit down for five minutes and before you know it its time for bed, and the CDing that you had been thinking about all day justs appears so much effort for a very short time of enjoyment.....well you must avoid this if you can because life is not a trial run...if you miss your chance to CD you will not get the chance to enjoy that moment again....so if you can find the time....not matter how short and enjoy the moment.

I thought maybe it was me but others here express the same feelings. If you are not in the mood don't push it. I will go for a few weeks and than I will see something or somebody and I can't get showered , shaved and dressed fast enough. Once and a while I will get home and my SO will tell me to get in the shower before supper. The clothes will be laid out on the bed and Nancie will make her appearance. When it's warm, or a person does quite feel right, no need to dress. I always figure it has to be a good feeling or forget it.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've currently been too tired to dress up completely for the past several months and if I ever do have any spare time (which is almost non-existent) these days I am just too tired to go through the process of putting on make up. Unfortunatley my desire to dress completely has not gone down. I'm still in the process of learning how to handle this current situation.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I'm not too lazy to dress, although quite often I just can't be bothered. Time? pffft forget it, I have barely enough time to breath lately.

Off to see the Rocky Horror soon so I wont have any choice but to get dressed.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    If your moniker of "latebloomer" is meaningful, then I'm not surprised at all. I found Tina at age 55, and by then life is pretty full! It really takes a long time and some concerted effort to find time and space to be your femme self. My wife has suggested that I use some of the "time" we have accumulated at one of the international hotel chains and plan to rent a room so that Tina can spend the day without interference from "life"!

It is very hard to take a full life and then try to block out a significant portion of it for something else, especially if you aren't quite ready to announce this new life to the world!

tina

Silver Member
    OMG, you guys. What a bunch of whiners, LOL. Wait till you have to do it all the time! Guess what, it's still fun. Most of the time.

Definately not to lazy and the desire is there, but life sure gets in the way, and I dont have a normal 9 to 5 lifestyle, so mine doesn't lend itself to free time. So much to do with so little time, just cant figure out how to get a couple of more hours out of each day. One of these days I know things will slow down.

Steph,
    Yes, it is hard to do all the time. And there is not any putting it off time. Ask any GG or 24/7 or TS PRE/POST-OP. it is something you do daily. And yes at times it can be fun and other times work.

Danni

I always thought that the older you got the more time you should have for yourself but i have found that i have no time for myself now as i am always doing something for someone else , i am just that sort of person always putting everyone else first ( that's whats known as blowing your own trumpet )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I've been working 12hr shifts for the last 3 months and that has really eaten into my dressing up time. Most nights I will be lucky if I can dress up for a couple of hrs but lately I have been too tired so it's just been panties, hose and a skirt with whatever t-shirt I have at hand....

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't know where you are in your "progression of dressing" but when I first started dressing often I used to feel like this sometimes. It was weird, my wife would make a suggestion that we should go out dressed somewhere, shopping or whatnot, and I wouldn't want to go. She'd have to push me and almost "make me go". However, it was a bit like how I am when I don't want to go to the gym, ..... when I get there I enjoy my workout ... same here, after I was dressed and out, I enjoyed it very much. I would say "make yourself" do it and you'll probably enjoy in the end.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Sometimes the desire to dress is not as strong as other times, but too lazy never. I take every opprotunity to dress that I can even if only for an hour or so