Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your cup size

Whats your cup size

As crossdressers we have an advantage over GG's, we're able to select our bust size. I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs I'm currently a "C" but want to move up to a "D". Tell me what’s your cup size.

Tiffany Lynn

I am currently almost a "B" without forms. I did buy some "C" size and "DD", I think the "C's" will get most of the use.

have tried A-DD i like my B cups. more natural looking,as i'm more on the petite side

I'm sort of an A+ but use forms to DD or DDD. I wish the girls were that size!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I have always loved large cup sizes.
    I usually wear a 34 or 36 G(DDDD) cup bra.
    My family (Sisters and mother) wear all large breasted women (DDD at least).

I bunch of the gurls here have commented I should go to a DD size.
    I get less attention and I blend in with the other gg's when I do (as long as I don't talk).

I'm definitely a C cup (with forms. of course). Without forms an A.

Freddy

Ha-ha I'm getting some new boobs tomorrow as old are worn out so I suppose I have a choice. I am very skinny so can't go too large. My old ones were a C cup and I think that is probably what I will plump for again.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I'm 5'7" 155 lb. and have slightly broad shoulders. I have finally settled on a D, and with a little hip padding, the body proportions look about the best they can be for someone of my build.( not to mention that larger forms jiggle nicely too!)

Not in the need of "bigger is better", B is enough.

I prefer about 16 ounces because when I drink coffee, I really need all the caffeine I can get, and when I drink beer, I need all of that I can get!

I wear a 44DD.
    I need something big enough to get past my belly!

Before I thought I ever could go out in public, I bought forms that make me a 42DDD. Now I wish they were only DD. At least I can reduce without surgery!
    Hugs, Terri

well if i were to take the natural looking path, then forms around a B or C cup would be ideal as despite having rather broad shoulders, i am still quite petite and slim...but there is something in me that likes to explore with the D and E cup bras every now and then hehe...

i think when i eventually decide to go with forms that i will be tossing up between a C and D cup...but the advantages of being a CD is that we can always change our minds cant we hehe...

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    with my implants Im a C cup.

Banned Read only
    I wear a 40D with an enhancer behind the forms to make them project more. It,s so sexy and feminine when they stick out, I also love the weight and jiggle when walking. The D's with enhancers make the lower half look even more feminine. The real downer is they are noticeable and hard to conceal when "say" going to a movie inthe daytime with tight bootcut jeans and a jacket over my sweater. I end up having to take them out and put them in my jacket pocket until I get in the dark theater, when leaving I put my hands in my jacket pockets and push the jacket out to help hide them. To settle for smaller just won't do. I absolutely love the look. Like everyone I would love to "pass", then it would not be a problem.

I use B Cup forms. I think it just looks more normal
    Michelle

I'm 5'9" and 140#. With the right (A cup) push-up bra and a pair of inserts I have just enough natural boobage to have decent cleavage. Depending on the top, if I'm feeling really spunky I use two pair of inserts. That probably makes my projection about a B. I love showing cleavage, and there's just no chance of me having natural looking cleavage with a C cup. In fact, I think a C cup looks unnaturally huge on me. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

As an aside, my girlfriend (of one year) and I have started going out with me enfemme. She is a DD, and at her suggestion I tried her bra. I've never made birdseed forms before and I was amazed at how much it took to make a form to fill a DD bra! These things were huge! I didn't have a single top that would fit. I tried several of hers, but couldn't find one that I'd actually leave the house in. There's just no way I'd go out with DD's. I'll just continue to wear my little push-up bras and squeeze my little boobs up and in and scour the world for tops that accentuate my little ones.

My forms are "C". They seem to fit my body size well and look quite normal.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I prefer about 16 ounces because when I drink coffee, I really need all the caffeine I can get, and when I drink beer, I need all of that I can get!
    Kimberly I love the way you think!!!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

I don't use forms. But I was in LB a week or so ago, they weren't busy so I asked to get measured. For as tight as she pulled the tape, I figured I'd be back in a A cup. Was I surprised when she said I was a 42D now....BJ

I am a D cup size, this is because if i was bigger it would not look good as my sister helped me to find the right size for my shape.....claire

I'm a 38 D with my forms. The forms are getting a little old, so I may have to choose size again soon.
    Susann_Gardener

Aspiring Member
    With fleshy breasts, I wear a 40C- just need a little padding.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Not being overly large, I am an A cup with my size 4 forms. Anything larger just looks, . . . wrong. For a laugh, the girls at the mastectomy store tried D-size forms on me (I think they were an 8 or 9!). Oh. My. Gosh! I looked like two balloons on a pencil.

Kathi

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    I'm 5' 11" and 156 lbs, medium shoulders, and very narrow hips. I always wear hip pads. I wear a 36C with forms, but I have a slightly bigger pair that is more like a 38C. I look better in the smaller forms, but I enjoy wearing the larger one occasionally. I can go out most any time of the day and 98% of the time get smiles from women, so I think I'm balanced well.