Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your cup size

with no forms a A cup i want more maybe a B. A c maybe be too much for me as i am thin. however it might be ok . i adore cleavage i want to start hormones and get more natural breast. i do not want implants if i can get around it.

at the 'peak' of developement back when I transitioned, I was almost a 32C. Now, a 40 AB fits great when I can find one...usually just go with a B.

Jenn

I have B and C cup forms for bra selection. I wear a 36 C preferably but sometimes stores only have a 36 B so I get that. If I was born a woman I'd love to have C cup breasts.

I'm 5' 11" and 170lbs, and have no idea what size would be right for me, but speaking as a man attracted to women, I like smaller unlike many whom like bigger, therefore, for my self I'd like to have smaller. I picked up some 34B bras and these look ok stuffed.. Not sure what size forms, cups, etc I'll end up going with for my look... I'd be more interested in creating great cleavage and realism than having a big bust.

36B with no forms seems to be about right.

44c for me. Any larger and I would have back problems.

Interesting question. I didn't hear from anyone similar to me in size. I'm 5'8" and 260 lbs. I wear a size 20 sleeveless dress (muscular arms), size 16/18 skirt, but 2x blouses. I have been wearing 38c for a bra, but not certain that's appropriate for me. Any thoughts?
    Can't ignore the feeling to CD.

Monica

Over the years I have got bigger all round. So at 16 years old I was a 34B now at over 50 I am a 40C. this looks ok as I'm 5ft 6" with 42 hips.

I'm a natural B cup. Would like bigger boobs, but I far prefer the feeling I get with my natural boobs in my bra to wearing forms.
    Last edited by Yvonne York; 09-11-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: mistyping

without forms I'm an AA. If i want to use forms i can go up to a b, though that looks rather buxom for my frame.
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

a 44C bra fits me best, but I would like to be a fuller C than I am now
    warmly, Linnea

hello i am a natural 44dd/ddd depending on the bra i wear jennifer did you have any problems getting a doctor to do your implants i struck out twice

At 5'8" and 145 lbs, I'm about an A cup... With forms, a B cup looks most natural....

I don't have forms, but the bra I wear is a 36C I think I look natural. I love large breast and I'm toying with getting a 36DD just for fun.

Not the one on TV!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffhub View Post
    As crossdressers we have an advantage over GG's, we're able to select our bust size. I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs I'm currently a "C" but want to move up to a "D". Tell me what’s your cup size.

Tiffany Lynn
    Grande but sometimes I get the Venti

When I was young I went through a big boob phase in my drssing but as I started out of the closet I realized that most women are not that way, well at least back then they weren't. I think the woman of today is more endowed but that is a whole other subject. By the time I was about 30 I settled in as a 36B and stayed there for years. Now that I am living FT and have bee on hormones 2years I have decided to go au natural. That mean a 36A. Sure they ae not big but believe me I have no trouble findng bras in my size and it is all me.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I have 2 sets of forms one 36c and 38dd. Iam 5ft 7 in and 145 lbs. I think they both look good. Ilike the dd when wear something loose and c when wearing something tite

i m a 38 -DD with my forms

Two sets of forms for me. 36B and 36C. I like them both.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I am 5'5, natural A, have 34c forms which i feel are just right. The girl at the mastectomy shop said i could go bigger but i think there just right.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I am a natural nearly-A. Their "Thank Goodness it Fits" line is great for that. Even with forms I don't like to go more than B

I am not a fan of C or D or ... gulp .. on me or others. The whole 'big boob' thing leaves me cold

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

42C, would love to be smaller.

I have finally reached a full A+, they are real, mine, and feel GREAT! I do have some D forms that I use when I am feeling a bit on the ****ty side.
    ...LISA

Depends on how I feel at any given time could be A ''B" could be a "D"
    Angie

Some thoughtful replies here, and how many are matching cup size to their height and weight.

A quick count shows that the majority are a size C, with B or D some way behind but almost level with each other.

Quite a few with "average" forms also have something a bit bigger for that extra jiggle.

Me? A thoughfully chosen size C. They are really comfortable, and feel very natural. (A while ago I did get size E as well, for those occasions when I thought that something a little more substantial was called for, but they don't look right).