Thread: Is it the clothes of the figure(body) GG's to?

Is it the clothes or the figure(body) , GG's please answer also?

For me I think it is transformating my body the best I can into a feminine shape.

If I have nice hairless skin, waist and hips (Corset helps), and attached breast forms that pull on my body like a gg. I really do not care what I am wearing. I feel like a woman.

So if I can have skinny waist, hips and breasts I am happy (no matter what I am wearing. I know I know I do not have V and do have something else.

Where are you - body or clothes? and why?

GG's am I crazy, what do you think?

To clarify,

I have gg friends who tell me I am crazy. Big breasts hurt your back and they will sag.
    (I would love that problem)
    They always tell me that time of the month can be a real pain.
    Most gg's I know love the shopping for clothes they just hate spending all that money.
    Last edited by prene; 09-17-2010 at 05:12 AM. Reason: spellnig error

Aspiring Member
    You're not crazy. This is the endless debate in most minds.
    Both. I need both. 'Clothes' because they reveal the best and hide the worst. 'Body' because sometimes the clothes are so terrible, a neat body can cancel out the bad effects of the clothes.

I like and accept how I am shaped. If you ask me, well my ex boyfriend who dressed had remarkable legs. Not an ounce of fat. Perfectly toned. I on the other hand, can't get toned. I try and try, but it eludes me. I'm not permitted to put on muscle because of some medical problems. So being toned will always be a dream. Also height.... I'm only 5 feet tall. My ex was almost five feet 11 inches. You know.

and runway models are straight shaped... like a young boy. It's an advantage to be straight shaped. Dresses sit so well. Count your blessins Prene. There are many things CD's have that ggs long for. I've listed a few. Legs, tone, height, runway model body.