Thread: Sporty spice

Question Sporty spice

I share my birthday with one of the spice girls(remember them)and it's Mel C or sporty spice.

Now had I been born a girl I'd be much fitter than i am at the moment as I love girlie sports and the outfits women wear while playing sports. As many of you know I'm running 10K as Nina for cancer research soon so I'll have a chance to wear my sexy womens running shorts(see pic) but I have also in the last few years been luckey enough to take part in a few other sports as a girl. Such as Netball, Tennis, Volleyball and Swimming. Yet there's still a few more I want to do in the correct outfits such as cycling and hockey and i'm sure I will at some point but I was wondering which female sports you'd love to do and which ones have you done already?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Wow you're stunning

I wanna play tennis in a cute white dress and frilly panties
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-24-2010 at 05:46 PM. Reason: use the edit button, multiposting is not allowed

Platinum Member
    for me its pretty limited - I often swim in our pool en femme, but I don't know if that floating around the pool is really a sport. My wife and I sometimes do workout videos together....does that count?

I think running and bicycling would be fun. I am preparing to pay golf en femme on friday. Tennis would be another fun sport to take back up.
    Michelle

Shopping, definitely endurance sport, and mind you, big cardiovascular workout especially at shoe and lingerie windows! I honestly haven't tried any real time shopping from a quick sprint to a perfume stand to a long distance marathon at TJMaxx. Just thinking about it raises my blood pressure! By the way you look awesome, stunning Girls figure! there will be heads turning at the run.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Cycling on a cooler day (where a wig wouldn't have me melting), and XC skiing on a warmer winter day, so that I could wear a thinner, snug outfit.

You look great, Nina!

You look great and a little too sexy to be running in a 10K. I bet there will be more people following you than passing you! I have played tennis twice and am waiting for WindyCissy to get her golf equipment and clothes sorted out so that we can play together here before the snow falls. Don't tell Cissy that the snow hardly ever falls here! I also want to ride a bike en femme, go bowling, and whatever comes to mind in the future.

I play Wii with a female character on line, does that count? I also work out with Wii Fit Plus, as a female. that about does it for me and anything resembling sports.
    Tina B.

I am a marathon runner. However, I have not done a race en femme. I have gone on a few runs wearing forms, sports bra, and women's running shorts.

Teacher AND Pupil Heather Zor-El's Avatar
    Joselyn, I SO Want to Do the Disney Princess Half in March 2011, as the me I truly am. My wife placed seventh in her age group last year in her first try, and I would give almost anything to be able to run it with her --or at least at the same time as her, as those GG Girls are GOOD!! (even at 60!).

Let's do this, hon, lets's each try a shorter race before that en femme, such as the Komen race for the Cure, then do the Disney Princess Half or the Cherry Blossom 10 mile event as the princesses we were born to be.

I love your courage girl, and I'm trying to get better each marathon. I broke into the four hour range at my fourth at age 57! My wife has won two of her first four! Age is not the limitation, imagination is!

And you know what I've dioscovered? Its not the fastest time that counts, its just the will to complete in decent time. I just want to live before I die!

I’m involved in motorsport so for me it would be a pit girl. They are breathtaking. Wow or what!
    Come to think of it, you would not look out of place on the start line at Silverstone or brands hatch.

Hugs, SUZY