Thread: What ami doin wrong

Wink What ami doin wrong

Hey i'm a 20yo cd i love being a women lol such a contradiction but noone else see me as a women it sounds weird but I thing I need some "special" experance asa woman to fully apreciate it xxxx

Teacher AND Pupil Heather Zor-El's Avatar
    Hon, even if you were "born to the purple" it still takes study to get it right. Nothing wrong with early attempts--indeed, go for it!, but just please understand it takes time and lots of study for most of us as we missed the all-important natural cues of being who we feel like we were born to be. My advice for the short term: lurk, learn, sublimate your desires to learning who you want to be, learn to become that person, try for a relationship first, then make sure your special needs can be accomodated. It can happen other ways, and perhaps easier ways, but if you go slowly, study the percentages, and the angles, and you are more likely to find a 24/7 partner that enjoys you for yourself whilst you enjoy him/her for the same, genuine reasons.

You are not doing anything wrong. Just be yourself. Heather has some wise advice. It does take time... a lifetime. But every moment, good or not so good, is worth it.