Thread: It's Obvious

It's Obvious

I was realizing that it's obvious:
    1) If you're dressing 24/7 for any length of time, the neighbors are going to find out
    2) If you use adhesive on your breast forms that lasts 5 days, a lot of folks are going to know.

I'm sure there are other obvious facts, so feel free to add any you can think of.

Freddy

If your toe nails are painted and you go out wearing sandals, in drab, it will be obvious.

I've done that didn't get to many comments It was kind of fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

If you're 5'11" and you wear 4" heels you will appear a towering 6'3"

If you trim your forearm hair and let your finger nails grow long, you might be a cross dresser.

When you are 6'3" and wear 3-4 heels you stand head and shoulders above the crowd. I will be in 3" heels to night

This is really a fun question, OK, maybe also a little embarrassing. I don't live 24/7 quite yet, but I am dressed a good part of most days. I also work from home and I am responsible for hosting and conducting a large number of conference calls. What is really obvious to the 30 - 50 people on each of my calls is when I accidentally start talking in Nicole's voice rather than my normally deeper voice.

Because I enjoy going out as much as possible as Nicole, I have worked hard to create as feminine a voice as possible. My desk faces into a corner in my office so I have mounted a mirror on the wall so that I can just look up and see who has entered the room. OK, you caught me, I really mounted it so that I could look at my reflection, vain me... On several occasions, after just looking at myself in the mirror, i have accidentally begun talking in Nicole's higher pitched voice. What follows is ofter funny, and usually embarrassing.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    If your toe nails are painted and you go out wearing sandals, in drab, it will be obvious.
    I've done that at work. I hadn't planned it that way: I had brought some socks to put on once I got to my office, but forgot.
    Not one person looked, as far as I could tell. (I work alone much of the time, though.)

Few people look even when I wear sandals in public in "guy mode". Well, unless maybe they are my red women's sandal-shoes

My toes are alway painted and i almost always wear sandals in guy mode. I also had my eyebrows waxed and trim my forearm hair. My nails are getting longer thanks to Nail Magic strengthener and yes it gloss. Oops maybe somebody can tell. Now I'm a little freaked. LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    My toes are alway painted and i almost always wear sandals in guy mode. I also had my eyebrows waxed and trim my forearm hair. My nails are getting longer thanks to Nail Magic strengthener and yes it gloss. Oops maybe somebody can tell. Now I'm a little freaked. LOL
    Same here. Ny toenails are always professionally pedicured and I always wear bright red polish (OPI Big Apple Red). My girlfriends call the color "Hooker Red". :-) I wear sandals in male mode everythen except at work. I get many compliments from women on my red toenails and for the most part, men ignore them. It is just part of who I am. I also sometimes wear medium heel bright red women's sandals that match my toenails. It is not really a big deal and is a very liberating experience.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

If you catch yourself starting towards the Ladies Room - and everybody sees you.

Freddy

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle James View Post
    I always have my toe nails painted in a lovely sparkly pink and I go out with them unless to work.

I also wear my nails with clear polish always manicured and my nails are long. I have recently started to wear for instance a black turtleneck with feminine details and mascara. I have found no one looks, women notice and smile and guys only look if their wives tell them. But I keep it discreet and don't give opportunity for people to be shocked. Now, it's difficult to ridicule or rudely comment on a girl with broad shoulders who is 6'4".

Kathryn