Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What brings a smile to your face when you CD?

For me it is everything.

When someone touches my bra strap. That just sends me.

Tracy

I love every part of it, from start to finish.
    The exitement of planing the whole afternoon and the night out, body shaving, puting make up and trying to get it better each time, dressing, trying difrent clothing and accesories.
    And most of all going out pleased of what I see on the mirror, arriving to the club being treated as a lady and lately, when guys hit on me.... I just Love the whole thing.... so much that I want to do it right now! and I can't..... Arrrghhh!!!!!!....... sorry! I think I got carried away.
    Hugs.... Lucy!
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

when I'm shopping en femme and a beautiful young SA helps we with a big smile on her face.

When you're at the club dancing with your gf's and that omg! hot guy you've been eyeing all night walks up and hits on you. Nothing else makes you feel like the center of the universe :P
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Just feeling the way I think I should. Aligining the two into one

For me it's when I look into a mirror at myself and look at my boobs sticking out.

knowing i have the whole day to dress.

Looking down at a skirt, nylon and heels does it for me.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

When the wind sings to me and we laugh together like 2 girls. I have been told I spend way too much time in strange places.

A rather odd and specific thing that always excites me (no, not that way) -- seeing my long polished nails gripping the wheel and reflected in the windshield of my car while I drive.

Looking into a mirror...........without my glasses.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

not being in drab. having a skirt on, walking around with a slight breeze, the skirt just flowing around me.
    shopping for something new, so many styles and colors, patterns, materials, etc.
    lip stick.
    finding a new ring that fits my fingers.
    buying that Lacey sheer top.
    getting looks. (some maybe not so great...but i do try to leave them smiling).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    Just knowing I have a closet half full of girl clothes that I can wear, along with all the makeup and wigs needed to do the job right.
    I smile the same once I organize all my girl stuff. I have a bin that I use and I let it get cluttered and then I feel cluttered. Know that it's all neat and tidy I know what girly items I have, need to wash, need to get, and I know it's all waiting for me.

I smile when I forget I have eyeliner on and see my big blue eyes in the mirror in contrast to the black and love it.
    I'm smiling now that I'm getting the hang of my epilator.
    I smile when my legs are super soft and my inner thighs rub together before i put on some pantyhose.
    and yeah I smile big time when I get my cleavage just right. After taping it, and applying my nubras, but not too tight and I get the look good AND they jiggle. That's awesome.

When I buy cute new clothes with my wife and she wants a fashion show.

Two things:

a) looking at your sexy self in the mirror
    b) the reaction you get when your friends see you for the first time dressed - "Hi." [realisation moment] "Oh my God! What the f*ck!"
    Jeremy Corbett: "News this week - the wedding of the century. We all knew it was just a matter of time, and finally, the day is here."
    [Paul Ego and Dai Henwood walk out dressed as bride and groom respectively]
    Paul Ego: "I'm only doing this because I'm pregnant."

Two of my loves combined: New Zealand current affairs comedy game show 7 Days, and crossdressing.

Having boobs and feeling the weight as they move.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Several things, when my wife says I look nice, when I am complelty dressed and spritizng myself with perfume, and seeing my painted toe nails, through my hose with shaved legs.

I smile when at my business I have a picture of myself dressed on my computer desk top and a friend wants to know who the babe is? Or a customer asks if that your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by LeannL View Post
    When out and about, I smile at a women and she smiles back with that women to women smile
    This really does it for me too. Dressed or not, the ability to share in the secret smile makes my day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I feel more complete and happier now than I ever thought possible

seeing my full self, IE dress, nylons and heels in my full lengh mirror by the front door as that means i am going outside or to town . + as an extra one off last night i was out in a tight dress nylons and heels and i got my first sweet whistle from a man that passed behind me, it brough a big smile to my face

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    For me it is when I get out of the shower with freshly shaved legs, and put on a brand new pair of Sheer Energy pantyhose and see the shine on my pantyhose covered legs, then zipping up a pencil skirt and putting on my heels. That is what I look forward to when I dress.

Walking in heels and feeling my boobs bounce in step
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Quote Originally Posted by LeannL View Post
    When out and about, I smile at a women and she smiles back with that women to women smile
    Yes, I love that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

When buying pantyhose, and the SA knows they're for me with a friendly smile or giggle.