Thread: few questions help needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

few questions help needed

Hey i've been on her for a while now but not realy made any friends I'm a closet cd but want to be a m2f is there anyone goin or have been threw the same n is there any places someone like me can go in real life I'm situated in uk Staffordshire xXx

You have a friend now. You can go wherever you want. You don't have to go to certain places. Just do it and have some fun. If you are scared, then try and find someone nearby who would go with you.
    Michelle

Go to Manchester. Tranny night on Wednesday in New York, New York. If you come up at a weekend I can meet up with you. If you need any help or advice let me know,

Hugs,
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I think a lot of people on here share your story, so it sounds like you have found the right place to meet friends. There's a lot of international groups out there. There is actually a group close to where I live that my SO and I could meet up with...but, they mainly do conventions...and speakers...and we're not really looking for that. We kind of just want to go out and have fun. In that case, you just have to meet some people. I bet there's people here in your area that go out all of the time. There's even a section on the forum that deals with meeting up with people.

Other than that, just get out of the closet. Accept yourself and HAVE SOME FUN!

Love.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

DonnaT

Try something simple. Take a friend and go somewhere public like a large park or the lake. Somewhere people won't really notice you, but you can have the experience of being out in the world. In our case we noticed that some people had to look twice but no one unfriendly or threatening.
    I'm in love with a :
    1. man
    2. woman
    3. all of the above