Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever have a OOP'S moment?

Ever have a OOP'S moment?

As a "Closet Dresser " I do my best to keep my stash out of sight just in case ,even tho I am seperated. My wife as known of my desire long before we were married . In fact she allowed me to dress on our honey moon which was something I never lived down for the rest of our marriage.

I have done a few threads about my wife wanting to patch things up and she even stayed the night a few times. I did my best to keep everything out of sight but I didn't make any effort to hide anything because she already knew.

I got home from work the next day and she stopped by my house.. She comes into my bedroom and in almost a whisper told me I had something under the bed that I might want to take care of. She said I needed to be a little more careful and that the puppy was going to drag them out into the living room and my daughter might find them..

Seems as if the puppy got into my closet and grabbed a pair of my undies after I left for work that morning.. I am sure many of you have had a few OOPS in your life . I would sure love to hear them if you would like to share..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

I have had 2 such incidents with my middle son being involved in both. While he knows that I crossdress, he didn't know how serious it was. About a year ago, everybody was over at my house and my son proceeded to show his girlfriend the house. Needless to say they made it into my closet with everything out and exposed. Then about a month ago his girlfriend and him were over at the house and she went into the closet as well. She didn't understand at that time. My son had to explain to his girlfriend about me and eventually told her myself that I was a cd'er.

I just remembered that I had one more. About 2 years ago I went over to see my sons and take them to see a movie. I had gone out the night before and didn't get all of the mascara off. So there I was out and proud with my mascara in front of my kids. Needless to say I bought some eye makeup remover after that.
    Michelle

well it happens to us all sooner or later. THis is a game that sooner or later you will get caught. If you take it to the next level, and venture out, you will eventually run into somone you know.
    Be prepared with your excuses now, or just be prepared to stand up and say "Yea, what of it?"

the happy camper
    Michelle's mascara story reminded me of an incident when I was a teenager. I had been playing with my mom's makeup in the bathroom before taking my shower. I thought I got all the mascara off, but when I came out my mom did a doubletake as I went past her, and asked me what was on my eye. I turned crimson, muttered something about dirt, and darted back into the bathroom to wash it off. I'm 90% sure that she knew what it was, but she never said a word.

Last winter, I was walking around the house in my slippers, using them to hide the fact that I was wearing purple nail polish on my toes. I forgot why I had them on, though, and started to kick them off because they were making my feet hot. My son was playing in the floor, and happened to be looking at my foot as the first slipper cleared my toes. He giggled, and that's when I remembered why I was wearing them. I slid my foot back in toute suite and kept on walking. He never said a word.

Certainly a moment in time I wish I could have back but being young and scared, I reacted poorly. It was my first experience with make-up while I was in high school. I remember going to school one Monday morning and another kid asked me if I was wearing eyeliner from across a crowded classroom. Everyone looked at me and a couple started to laugh. I rushed him jumping over desks and students and I attacked him in front of the whole class for accusing me of being gay and when I returned from my suspension, noone ever mentioned anything about make-up or anything else related to matters of sexuality. I knew the negative conotations surrounding this and in the late seventies, early eighties there wasn't a whole lot of acceptance. While I am not proud of my reaction, I do feel it was for self preservation. At elast that is what I keep telling myself...

Well, here's mine...

Back in March, I returned one dress that I had previously bought at Sears and exchanged another one for a size smaller at the same time . I had purchased both the week before in drab; this time I was doing the return/exchange en femme.

When I handed the cashier my VISA card and she tried to call up my account, she appeared puzzled when the name that came up on her screen was my wife's name, and not the one on my credit card (mine is somewhat unusual, and while it does not actually scream "male", it wouldn't necessarily be taken for a female one either). I instinctively blurted out "That's my wife's name", and as soon as those words left my mouth it was almost like watching a car wreck happen in slow motion . Funny thing though - I made a quick recovery when she nonchalantly answered "Oh, that's your wife's name?" and then proceeded to get my particulars to update the account while not even batting an eye. Then again, since same-sex marriages are legal in Canada, maybe she just thought that we were a committed lesbian couple .

Anyway, the rest of the transaction went smoothly from that point onwards, and she politely wished me a good day at the end of it without any further questions, comments, or even the hint of smirk (or even worse, a disapproving scowl). I guess that proves yet again that when it comes to the retail industry, we CDer's have almost become mainstream and valued customers in our own right as more and more of us dare to venture out in public without guilt or shame (and of course, help the merchants stay afloat with our hard-earned $ in this challenging economy) .

when I was still living at home I had some of my moms panties hiden in my slipper when taking a shower and she came in and found them oooopppps when i got out she asked me what I was doing with me

I lived with an uncle and aunt for a while in my late teens. At that time my "dressing" was limited to occasionally wearing tights under my jeans. Well I rinsed out a pair one night and hung them over the radiator to dry. Well, they were hidden by the curtains, which I did not open before I left for work in the dark. Obviously my aunt found them on the floor after opening the curtains and asked if they were mine. I blurted out some story about my sister borrowing my holdall when I was last at home and I had only just found the tights. I don't know whether she bought the story. As it was I was wearing a pair everyday for additional warmth on the cycle ride to work during a particularly cold winter, so I am sure she would have accepted that as an excuse for having them, but my uncle would have blown his top. Once, he threw me out for coming home in a pair of purple cord dungarees, which he considered not to be manly - well I had picked them from the female rails in the boutique.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

my biggest oops ! we had an old camcorder. I would record me self in full fem mode at times , and after i would rewind and record over it. for some reason it did rewind all the way and my wife wanted record a tv show she checked the tape first to make sure blank and there i was "not a good way to out your self"

Sophie talking about playing with her mom's makeup reminds me of my very first oops moment. I was about 6 at the time. My brother and sister are 10 and 12 years older than me. My dad and brother were out paiinting the house and my mom and sister had gone to the grocery store. I seized the opportunity of being inside the house by myself. I went into the bathroom and got into my mom's makeup and proceeded to do my makeup just as I'd seen my mom do many times. I planned to wash it off when I heard them come home. I had done the whole bit, foundation, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick. I had been paying attention! What I hadn't ever paid attention to was how to take it off! When I saw the car pull up I started trying to wash it off with soap and water. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it all off. I got soap in my eyes, and my eyes were burning like crazy. My mom kept coming to the bathroom door and asking what was going on. I finally came out of the bathroom with the obvious remnants of the mascara and lipstick that wouldn't wash off, expecting to be in big trouble. My mom just said, "It doesn't come off very easily, does it?" and proceeded t help me take it off. I didn't get in trouble. She just said, "I don't want you messing with my makeup. If you want to wear makeup I'll help you with it. Do you want to wear some now?" Of course I emphatically said NO. When she told this story to my soon-to-be wife when we were dating she said she knew that was a big lie!

Banned Read only
    I've had a quite a few. One similar to yours - when I was younger, living at home, I stashed some underwear in my record collection (ha - record collection, that makes me feel old). I used to have the records at a slant, leaning against the side of the cabinet, as opposed to standing vertical. Anyway, our cat decided to make a bee-line for the gap where I kept some underwear, and dragged them all out across the bedroom. I walked in later that day, went up to my room (the door was always kept open), and saw my underwear all over the floor! OOPS! I was positive that someone (mum, dad, sister) must have seen it, but no-one said a word about it. Lucky escape I think!

Another time, I was off school ill (wasn't really ill, just fancied a dress-up day while my parents were out at work and my sister at school. Spent the day wearing one of my mum's dresses, happily sitting in the chair closest to the tv, relaxing, feeling very at home with myself. Then the front door opened. Honestly, I would have put Usain Bolt to shame, the speed in which I ran upstairs (the chair I was sitting in was the closest one to the front door as well). I locked myself in the bathroom, put the dress in the washing basket, pulled out some dirty clothes and put them on. Then walked out to my sister doubling over in laughter. She said to me - weren't you wearing something yellow (which the dress was (80s fashions haha)? She didn't actually realise what I was wearing as a dress, so I just discounted what she said. Her laughter was more to do with the fact that she felt I was so scared that someone had broken in to the house! Lucky escape number two!!!

My sister also accused me, in front of her friends "Have you been wearing my lipstick?" I had, god knows why she said it to me, as it wasn't because I had any on at the time, but rather that I'd stupidly used a brand new stick of hers! Of course, I naturally denied it, but I still nevertheless got some ribbing off her and her friends.

I also bought myself a fur coat while still living at home from a charity shop (I remember the woman sales assistant saying to me - "your mum is very lucky to have you as a son" (if only she knew it was for me). Anyway, I kept it hidden under my bed. A few days later, my mum asked me what I was getting her for her birthday, and before I could answer, said "you haven't bought me a fur coat I hope". Yikes!!! Coincidence, or mothers just knowing absolutely everything? I denied that I had, and alas to say the fur coat was taken back to another charity shop and given to them (didn't even have the confidence to go back to the same shop that I bought it from)!

An ex-girlfriend worked it out that i was a cd - I stayed logged in to my e-bay account and she saw what I had been buying. I said it was for a woman at work - all the employees had clubbed together and we used my e-bay account to buy her clothes and accessories. She (my girlfriend) I thought bought me story, but nevertheless she teased me for days on end about it - "aww, we should buy you a lovely little dress"; "awww, you'd look lovely in heels", those kind of comments. Comments which, to be honest, I took not as a sign of encouragement but as a statement of ridicule and source of amusement to herself. I said to her shortly afterwards, rather sheepishly - "you know the stuff you've been saying about crossdressing", well, she interrupted me - "Ok, I know it's embarrassing you, I'll stop it". I then just blurted it out - "it's true, I am, the stuff off ebay was for me". She sat there in silence for a moment, then burst out laughing. "I knew it!!!" So that's one OOPS moment I never got away with! (As an aside, she did accept me dressing, although only to an extent i.e. not all the time!! She even bought me things, and said that I looked good in them (she said she was surprised at how much the clothes suited me). We're no longer together now however. But I digress... xx

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Last week when I picked up my things pending the arrival of my wife back from a few days away, I triple checked and was sure I had gotten everything. I went to collect her at the airport, and we walked in the house together, took off our shoes, moved up from the landing to take off our jackets... and I glanced down and saw the bra I'd left right there to take to the basement! (I pushed it aside a bit so it wasn't as obvious, and took it down as soon as no-one was looking in my direction.)

Or the time when I was a teen, and for whatever reason my sister and I were in the basement (possibly straightening it up, an endless choir), and my sister decided she would start reading through the old photography magazines my father had collected, which she had never looked at before. I hurriedly "decided" that I was going to read some of them too. I wouldn't have known what to do if she had found the centerfold that I had hidden in the pile, but I would have had an even harder time if she had found the old pair of nylons I also had hidden there!

Platinum Member
    Yet another last night...I had gone to the gym, taken the dogs for a walk and returned home. Too cool down, I pulled off my sweaty t-shirt, gym shorts, tennies and socks....which left me in a pink VS v-string. Well, I was expecting to have the house to myself since my youngest step daughter was supposed to be staying with her sister for a couple days.

the dogs started barking and I didn't think much of it, until I heard the back door close. In walks my step daughter. I'm sitting down with my back to her - we realize each other's presence about the same time, and I very demurly explain that I'm not really dressed for company. She politely turned her back to allow me to exit the room! Had she'd shown up after my shower, she might have found me in a tank top, Miniskirt, bra and breast forms, stockings and high heels!

Gold Member
    A few weeks ago, our doughtier came over for a visit. I was doing the laundry since my wife
    is some what handicapped. As she walked by the laundry area, she noticed a basket full of panties,
    and some men's sox's. She asked " are those all mom's"? O' Yea, I am a little behind on the
    laundry, glad she has Manny sets of under ware. She was puzzled, but dismissed it after a wile.
    If she only knew, the Nylon ones were mine, the cotton ones my wife's. Rader

OOPS! Many times. Yesterday my knowing--but--nonapproving wife came in to use our computer and quickly check her email. I had skipped to an innocent page because she does not like to see some of the sites I visit. So she clicked the minimized window and saw (click my name to see the pic), whoops! She was angry, but mainly because I had gone out to the side yard and sat on the back porch in my tight red knit dress for a self-portrait picture. "Do NOT go outside of this house." Sigh. The light is so much better outside.

I have so many OOps Moments Thanks for sharing yours!
    One more , when I was 11 years old I had started my own stash of old clothing my sister or mom had thrown out. Problem was I didn't have a secure place to hide them . My two older brothers and myself shared a room and my sister had one to herself , it was a very small house.
    My brothers and I are all a year apart and we rough housed a lot slamming doors knocking holes in the wall so yeah you guessed it, my new hiding place for my stash was in the walls from the door knob going through it..It was a perfect set up just took A trebel Hook and some fishing line to fish my stuff up out of the hole and it was in the bathroom..Well my step father patched over the hole and after time I had forgot moved out married and started a family.. Some 10 years back my parents remodeled the bathroom and guess what the found in the walls fishing line and hooks as well? OOP's
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

by Kathryn's side Elizabeth Martin's Avatar
    This reminds me of a young lad that presented to the ER where I work.

The paramedics brought in a 18 yr old young man after a car accident. He had been thrown from the car and had been found in a wet and muddy ditch and he himself was wet and covered in mud. He was awake alert and talking. We needed to get him out of his clothes to warm him up and fully assess his injuries. As we were cutting his wet clothes off he kept insisting that we leave his socks on. In fact he practically begged us not to take them off. We finally told him it was necessary and as I went to remove him he blurted out "My girlfriend did it!" and I them realized his toenails were painted bright pink. He was mortified. We reassured him that all was cool and there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

I often wonder if his girlfriend really did it as a joke or whether he did it himself and was just ashamed about getting caught.

(He wasn't severely injured in the end thank goodness)

i must have been 15 when my girlfriend who is now my wife painted my toenails. i liked it and didnt bother removing it and hand completely forgotten a few days later when i was dressing for a soccer game in the highschool locker room. i got teased a little bit but i was honest about it.

i was also caught red handed by my mother with a cheerleaders outfit stashed in my old room after i moved out for college. my mom found it while cleaning, she said she didnt approve but i think it was because she must have assumed there was a girl(other than my girlfriend who wasnt a cheerleader)

the happy camper
    These stories reminded me of a couple more of my oops moments...

One was when my parents and sisters had all gone to a party, and I chose to stay home alone. (I loved staying home alone.) First thing you know, I'm wearing one of mom's dresses and roaming about the house. I was down the hallway, when I heard the front door open. I darted as fast as I could into my room, just as my dad and his friend were passing the other end of the hall. I couldn't close the door all the way, because for some stupid reason I had a chair blocking it. I got behind the door, and disrobed as quickly as I could while trying to field the questions my dad was sending down the hall. They had come over to pick up something that was needed for the party. I stayed behind the door until they left, shaking like a leaf, and praying that he wouldn't insist on opening the door. Thankfully, he didn't!

The other oops happened one night while I was fascinatedly watching my sister paint her toenails. I can't remember exactly what was said, but she talked me into letting her paint mine. She got my right big toe done, and I chickened out. Either she didn't have any polish remover, or she was lying to me when she said it would have to wear off. About a month later, most of it was gone but there was still a big hot pink spot right in the center. I was outside at school for a fire drill, sitting in the grass and talking with a girl, and I made the mistake of taking off my shoes and socks. She saw the polish and laughed at me about. I blamed it all on my sister, of course, like she had twisted my arm or something. I didn't say a word about how much I had wanted to see them all done, and only stopped her out of fear. (Looking back on it now, it occurs to me that that girl probably would have enjoyed painting them herself. She was a bit on the fringe.)

Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    Honestly, I would have put Usain Bolt to shame, the speed in which I ran upstairs (the chair I was sitting in was the closest one to the front door as well). I locked myself in the bathroom, put the dress in the washing basket, pulled out some dirty clothes and put them on. Then walked out to my sister doubling over in laughter. She said to me - weren't you wearing something yellow (which the dress was (80s fashions haha)? She didn't actually realise what I was wearing as a dress, so I just discounted what she said. Her laughter was more to do with the fact that she felt I was so scared that someone had broken in to the house!
    Jenni, your description of this event is SO FUNNY!! I was honestly laughing out loud. Thank you!!

- at 22 decided to browse the lingerie section of a department store.
    I looked up to see 3 college chums walking by looking right at me...

- at 32, I finished dressing and removed all traces but
    forgot mascara needs make up remover pads.
    It was Sunday and I went to visit friends for the football games.

" Hey ... What's that on your eyes ?" ... then it hit me what it was...

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    well I'm afraid my OOPS! moment nearly caused me to lose my Son a cpl years after his mum and I split up,so please be careful if your loved ones are about and If It would cause problems for you,These things cant be undone easily
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I love this type of thread. I have several memories which come to mind, but 2 really stand out.

Back in the mid 1980's Monday nights was the night for dinner and poker at my place. One night after the fun had finished and everyone had left, I was in the loungeroom watching TV in my denim mini skirt and hot pink T shirt when I heard the front door start to open. OMG....panic, then a mild sprint to my room to change (hoping it wasn't a burglar at the door). I come back a minute later to see my mate Ross standing there. "Forgot my radio" he says smiling.

Ross was best man at my wedding 5 years ago so we're in pretty frequent contact. Nothing has even been said even, so I think I just dodged a bullet.

Second oops moment was only a few months ago. My 20yo son had his girlfriend over at our house. She looked at me smiling very widely. "Wow, you've got eye makeup on" she says matter of factly. Before anyone else could have a gawk, I retreated to the ensuite to remove the eye liner that I had less than effectively tried to remove earlier. "Must have been some dirt or something" I said. Smiles all round, but nothing has ever been said.

Yeah, I reckon I've been sprung.....but all's cool

Thanks for reading

Tash

One after another it seems like more lately.

Yesterday I answered the door in bare feet and toe nails bright red.
    Was in the apartment laundry room this morning and had my women's watch on. Opps! The elderly man in doing his laundry but he was so bent over all he saw was the floor, poor thing.
    I guess I am getting very casual about the dressing since I do it everyday.

When i was about 12, i was dressed in my sisters pantyhose and my mothers skirt. My mom was outside in the back, but i was able to watch here from my bedroom window.I went to get the phone in the kitchen, i guess i didnt hear my mother come in. When i walked by the stairway, there was my mom. I started to run but she started laughing and asked me to stop because she wanted to see me. So i was busted anyway, so i turned around and stood there in front of here. She looked at me a said, the skirt looked better on me. She asked me why i was dressed like that, i said to her i didnt know. She never told anybody, but i guess she know knew way there wear pantyhose in my closet.