Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever have a OOP'S moment?

the happy camper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    My 20yo son had his girlfriend over at our house. She looked at me smiling very widely. "Wow, you've got eye makeup on" she says matter of factly.
    That reminded me of my other oops moment with eye makeup. My wife had been off with the kids, and I used the time to dress. She warned me in plenty of time that she was coming home, but apparently I didn't do a good enough job removing the eyeliner & mascara. They were just walking through the door with my mother-in-law in tow, when my daughter looked up and said, "Are you wearing makeup?"

"Ughhh... no."

I made up some lie about it being grease or something, and headed for the bathroom. My wife came back there in a few moments, laughing, and helped me get it cleared up. Sheesh.

It's not like the kids have never seen me in eye makeup. I wear it when I go out to the club, but they think it's a rock 'n' roll thing. I don't think my mother-in-law would've bought that.

No no never ...

I'm not sure how old I was but I would guess I was about six. I stole a pair of my sister's panties and my mom found them in my drawer. I had to apologize to my sister for taking them. She asked why I had taken them but I wouldn't answer. She asked my mom and my mom wouldn't tell her either.

About 25 years ago, I was out with my wife (now ex). We were both dressed normally for the summer. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. We went to our favorite restaurant for lunch and the hostess was a girl we had known for a while. There was going to be a little bit of a wait and she sat down beside us. She happened to glance at my legs and asked, "Do you shave your legs?" Of course I immediately denied it but she reached over and rubbed the top of one leg and said, "You do shave your legs!" She said she had heard of men shaving their legs but had never seen it. She didn't seem to have any problem with it and we never told her that it was because I cross-dress.

LOL

Aspiring Member
    I found out the hard way (twice) that if you are going to the doctor, and you dont want him/her to wonder, it would be a good idea to leave off wearing your bra for a little while, so when they raise your shirt to listen to your breathing, they dont wonder about the bra marks on a guy.

Things to know while reading this:I live at home. I try to spare mom and dad from seeing my CDing because even supportive parents can only handle so much at a time. Just me trying to consider the feelings of the two most important people in my life. ^.^

So, I finally get my breast forms in the mail today. Well, Mom forgot to check for the box and it wasn't until about 9PM that I got home from work. Of course, my dad is off from work and sitting next to the front door in his recliner. I had a 0% chance of getting my forms(in discreet packaging) and back to my room without being asked "What'd you get?". I thought for a moment and said "Please don't ask unless you want to turn an interesting shade of embarrassed red." He looked perplexed for a moment and asked me again what I had got in the mail. I just smiled and said not to worry about it. Then, I exited the room.

Don't think I'll be forgetting any other dates that packages are supposed to arrive for me any time soon. The evil fool inside of me half contemplated telling him the truth of the box. >.>
    If I don't make changes happen for a better tomorrow, then who will?

I don’t know it I would call them oops moments. In the back of my mind I enjoy when I share more than I intended. Like when one of my fellow scuba instructors hollered at me, “what, do you shave your legs” (I replied that I prefer waxing). Or going to Sephora with my daughter and knowing a bit more than I should about makeup. Or finding a pair of my panties in my daughter’s laundry (I guess they are hers now. I wonder where I left them). It’s all good.

That said, at no time have I been at risk of losing a job or a relationship. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who finds themselves in that position.

About five years ago when my wife and I were just starting to experiment going out dressed we went to an applebees in atlanta. Our plan was for her to go in and get a table then I would come in quickly and set down. Every thing went well till I fumbled with our new yukons key fob and set off the alarm. We were parked front and center and my wife had to come back out and show me how to turn it off. Talk about attracting attention. Cool thing was we went in and had a great meal dispite the grand entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth D View Post
    This reminds me of a young lad that presented to the ER where I work.

The paramedics brought in a 18 yr old young man after a car accident. He had been thrown from the car and had been found in a wet and muddy ditch and he himself was wet and covered in mud. He was awake alert and talking. We needed to get him out of his clothes to warm him up and fully assess his injuries. As we were cutting his wet clothes off he kept insisting that we leave his socks on. In fact he practically begged us not to take them off. We finally told him it was necessary and as I went to remove him he blurted out "My girlfriend did it!" and I them realized his toenails were painted bright pink. He was mortified. We reassured him that all was cool and there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

I often wonder if his girlfriend really did it as a joke or whether he did it himself and was just ashamed about getting caught.

(He wasn't severely injured in the end thank goodness)
    A friend who also works in a local ER told pretty much the same story only the man was older and his three year old niece had painted his nails.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by tanyalynn51 View Post
    I found out the hard way (twice) that if you are going to the doctor, and you dont want him/her to wonder, it would be a good idea to leave off wearing your bra for a little while, so when they raise your shirt to listen to your breathing, they dont wonder about the bra marks on a guy.
    Or the pool at the gym.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I was sat working a my desk a few days ago when the wife came home. Guess who forgot he was wearing a pair of ladies toe post sandals. There was a bit of a double take on her behalf and a puzzled look but I think I moved my feet out of sight quick enough. What's called muppetry in the UK!

May be a opps. When i was seventeen my parents would go to our summer cabin near the beach. I would not go because i had a part time job and my parents needed the alone time as my grandparents lived with us. On Fridays my dad would get home from work and off they would go. On those nights i would come home from clubbing or just hanging around with the girlfriend at about 1 or 2 in the morning. I would put on pantyhose and go to my mothers room and get a skirt. I would go to the living room and watch tv. My grandparents were older so they would be asleep. When watching tv i would fall asleep dressed, because at night the house would get cold, my grandmother would get up and tell me to go sleep in bed. Being a heavy sleeper i would tell her ok and fall back to sleep. In the morning i would wake up in bed ether wearing pantyhose or i would take them off and they would be beside the bed. I would get up put the skirt back in my moms room and get on with my day. About four years ago my grandmother passed at the age of 93. I was telling my wife this story and realized she never said anything to me,or as far as i know she never told anyone, there were nights when she would get up and put a blanket on me. she must of taking this secret to her grave. My wife was amazed that she would do that being an old fashion Italian grandmother. I loved her very much and know realized what a solid grandmother she was to keep this secret all her life.

I was unpacking from a business trip and to my horror noticed one of my bras was just sitting in the open in my bag. My wife was standing right beside me, but I don't think she noticed. Another time I was taking a chance and wearing panties under my jeans. I had tucked my panties in my shirt and apparently the top of the panties were showing. My wife says "Honey, the top of your underwear is showing." I really don't think she noticed that they were panties.

I had to hit the can, so pulled into a burger king, got out of the car and my skirt, which had unzipped itself, fell to the ground! Dang, suddenly I didn't have to go anymore so I pulled up the skirt anddove back into the car and skeddaled to find another can. ( It was broad daylight)

Silver Member
    Was staying at my aunt and uncle's home. She knew I was a CD but he didn't. They went to work and I washed my clothes and hung my lingerie out. After it dried I decided to repack my luggage. Got a call and left the house to visit cousin forgetting some of it was in the den. Uncle came home and found a bunch of women's clothes, wig, lingerie. Got a call from my aunt that my uncle wanted to know what was going on. Told him that the clothes were my girlfriend's and that she had forgotten a bag when I took her back to college and I was repacking for my trip. Don't think he believed me, but he never said a word about it again.

My most recent OOPS moment was about 4 months ago. We were getting new carpet installed. I had purchased a book called Forced Feminization and a month or so back I was reading it on the couch and the wife walked in so I slid it under the couch. Forgot all about it till I came home from work and the wife took me in the bedroom and pulled out that magazine and said {Look what the installers found under the couch}, That's embarrassing she said, My response was Oh that is where it was.

Brothers!

Yup, Nothing in this world can be crueler then to have a sadistic brother. I can remember when I was about 8 or so Feeling like a princess. Having finally gotten Mom to buy me some balloons (She thought that I was a little old for balloons). After getting two balloons to the same size and fitting into a bra (who's and size?).
    Big bad brother walks in and see's me. Me with no chance of escape was dragged out to the back yard in front of everyone I knew at the time. Parents, Brothers, Family and friends of family and paraded me around for every one to see. Then one big slap of the hand busted one of the "Fake Boobs" I had made and pulled my shirt over my head. There were things said but I could not hear any of it because I was mortified!
    There were many times. Brothers can be soo cruel

Wink

I've had two of these, The first was about 7 years ago...No one knew about my CDing but my wife, her youngest sister came over for lunch, I was dressed in jeans, t-shirt and socks. It was a very pretty day and we were going to eat on the deck. During our meal my sister in law dropped her fork and bent down to pick it up. She sat up looked at my wife grinning and then looked right at me and said "Are your toenails painted?" I guess I should of thought about bright pink nail polish and white sock in the sunlight! So we told her everything and asked for her not to tell, WHEW!!!
    And the second was just a few weeks ago. We have gotten so use to our toes being done the same color and 24/7/365 that we don't think as much about it as we should I guess! My wife needed some new tennis shoes and we stopped at the shoe store (busy place, always having great sales) she picked out a few, tried them on then found a real cute pair, they were white with blue and gray trim, almost a unisex look! she tried them on and loved the way they felt, she jumped up grabbed a pair of 11's and said here, "we'll match and they feel great" I never gave it a thought, kicked off my loafers and tried on the tennis shoes! As we were getting up to go pay for our new shoes the two ladies and the sales girl that had been right next to us the whole time, all said how cute it was that we got matching shoes and then one of them said " the shoes are cute but the matching nail polish is f*****g hot" They smiled, my wife thanked them! I thought I was going to pass out! LOL
    Ya just got to love the "OOPS" in lfe!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Had one the other day. I'd been wearing false glue on nails (pearly silver in colour) which I'd removed all but the 2 little fingers. Having been distracted to do something else, when the door bell rang for a parcel delivery I completely forgot I'd still go the last 2 on.
    It wasn't until I'd signed for the parcel, closed the door, opened the parcel that I realized why the courier had seemed a bit "off'ish" all of a sudden. It'll give him something to talk about back at the depot.

When I was about 9 or 10 I found my mothers slip in the hamper so I put it on and walked all over the house. My sister came home earlier then normal so I ran to my room took off the slip and threw it under my bed. The next day my mother found it and asked me why her slip was under my bed. I told her i just wanted to see how it felt. She said nothing.

The next time I was sitting home alone when I was 12 wearing my sisters black mini skirt. Back then neighbors would just knock & enter. Well my sisters friend did that and I pulled up my skirt and ran to my room. When I came back she asked me what I was wearing. I just told her my undies, she smiled and dropped the subject. I think she knew that I was wearing my sisters skirt.

Now I want to get caught and have been by my mother-in-law, female friends and niece