Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "She"

Ze: I wonder if you have ever reacted in an aggressive way to the invaders of your male space. If a male is addressed in the manner you describe, he will react. I don't mean hit someone (although I can imagine that some would "take it outside" over something like that) but actually asking your professor if he's got problems with his pronouns. Or people on this site. Most of us dainty MtF flowers would be very hurt if this happened to us. There is no hurt but actually aggression on your agenda. I am not saying men in general including transmen don't get frustrated, but you're goddamn right you're not a goddamn female. So man up and tell 'em.

Love you man

Kathryn
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Ze I hear you on being frustrated about peoples inability to use the correct pronouns. just about 6-7 months ago I met an amazing TG m2f person.. even though she's just now starting to come out and transition I have never once had a hard time remembering that she is a she, it's what she was meant to be regardless of what set of genitals are currently in her pants.... I like this person lots therefor have mentioned and told various friends and family members about her and there are a couple of friends.. who have on more than one occasion referred to her and a him.. the first time it happened i didn't get all bitchy about correcting but made a point to follow up their sentence with one using the correct pronoun "Yeah SHE's so amazing I love everything about HER even down to the way SHE breaths when she falls asleep..." ... after being so obvious like that and trying to correct them when it happens again... I swear Ze.. I'm not a violent person by any means.... I don't smash bugs, I try to capture them and set them free.. *goes on tangent and is distracted by something shiney*.. but yeah I want to seriously strangle people who can't rub their 2 brain cells together and understand this concept and get something so simple right.. within the past week I've discovered that it's kind of fun punching my own hand as hard as I can while imagining it's someone elses face.. ok now I'm going to stop ranting.. idk why but even as a GG I get sooooo worked up over this shit.