Thread: Interesting. A perfect tool for an experiment and interesting coincidence

Aspiring Member

Interesting. A perfect tool for an experiment and interesting coincidence

I allowed my neice to paint my nails tonight. I think this should be interesting. If anything I am going to say I did it as an experiment to figure out how long it takes my nails to grow.

Interestingly, she called me Rebecca, which I use as the name for the female alter ego. Interestingly my other neice did the same thing a decade and a half ago. Problem is neither knows that I sometimes crossdress and use that name. Interesting coincidence.

Have you had this happen to you?

Or an experiment to see how long it takes people to notice.
    Chickie

Aspiring Member
    It probably wouldn't be long with green nail polish that contains sprinkle things. I found out it is removable if you barely scratch it with your fingernail. I already removed most of it this morning.

I let my niece paint my nails one Christmas, mainly to get my younger brother, her dad, to give in and let her do his.

Interesting that they both call you Rebecca.
    DonnaT

My granddaughter wanted to paint my toenails when she came over one time. I told her no, that I didn't want her to. I didn't tell her it was because they were already painted and I didn't want her to see them.

Aspiring Member
    Well. My brother saw them and threw a fit. Entertaining except he went and chewed out a 13 year old girl. I don't think my sister appreciated him yelling at her daughter, she's still pissed.
    Another bout of intolerance from him, even when children are involved. Regretful.
    My sister was already aware of what her daughter had done to my nails because she was sitting right there when it happened.

I think your brother needs a bitch-slap! He needs to learn that it is none of his business and that while he has a right to talk to mom about daughter, he has no right to try to impose his values (?) on any child (other than his own).

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    At a family "do" one time,I had a go on the Bouncy Castle (they made me do it lol)Forgot my toenails were painted,and to my horror my sock came off,there was my tootsies all Pink and Gleaming.Had to feign injury (an Oscar winning performance) and hurridly put my sock back on before it was noticed.Never had any of my Nieces offer to do my nails yet though

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson